What's new

Why do Bangladeshis loath India?

They hate us and all that, then they jump the fence to come to India.

BSF bois be preparing for it.

418a3d4c43ea6be9f67646181db382a5.jpg

This has nothing with politics , every convert in subcontinent hates hindus , because they are taught before conversion high caste hindus persecuted them .
Well if I was treated like dirt as a low caste Hindu or Dalit, I wouldn't blame them when they convert to Islam, Buddhism, or Christianity.

Why do Bangladeshis loath India?​

As if they've a choice, heh!

Let's put it this way: You can't expect a religion that worships a certain animal to coexist with another religion that not only eats the said animal but has an entire festival dedicated to slaughtering it in masses.

Savvy?!

As if they've a choice, heh!

Let's put it this way: You can't expect a religion that worships a certain animal to coexist with another religion that not only eats the said animal but has an entire festival dedicated to slaughtering it in masses.

Savvy?!
but whos fault is it if eating that animal is norm across the world

and the reality is indians dont dare challenge whites on the issue

Well, there are the crazy veganists, for starters. Most Hindus root for those bastards!

Veganism is becoming sort of a pro-leftist cult, and their agenda is basically food-fascism, judging people based on their diet.

Oh well.

Well if I was treated like dirt as a low caste Hindu or Dalit, I wouldn't blame them when they convert to Islam, Buddhism, or Christianity.
Low caste high caste is finished in India , constitution gives equal status to all .

Even after conversion , converted muslims have status of dalits in eyes of Arab muslims .

Well, there are the crazy veganists, for starters. Most Hindus root for those bastards!

Veganism is becoming sort of a pro-leftist cult, and their agenda is basically food-fascism, judging people based on their diet.

Oh well.
i had indian tell me he vegetarian

then i go eat with his family and they cooked fried fish and apparently eat it on daily basis

i guess fish is a vegetable

I have had nothing but cordial o
interactions with banglbros. And pakistanbros for that matter

I gave them both tons of unsolicited advice and we parted ways.

Low caste high caste is finished in India , constitution gives equal status to all .

Even after conversion , converted muslims have status of dalits in eyes of Arab muslims .
I have had mixed replies of what Arab muslims think of Indian muslims.

They think well of the educated ones. But those who are poor and uneducated, they think badly of them. In that sense I do not blame the Arab Muslims for that.

Last edited:
This has nothing with politics , every convert in subcontinent hates hindus , because they are taught before conversion high caste hindus persecuted them .
i heard Yogi is trying to rename Aligarh as harigarh? BD people used to like India but recent Anti-Islam moves by India changed that. Indians love anything thats supposedly anti Islam.
Indians are doing phull sapport sir to israel just because Palestinians are muslim :lol:

1700630543184.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom