What's new

Why do Bangladeshis loath India?

So you think 99 percent those pracitce islam in pakistan can understand and read the holy book and practice islam according to book ?
And your point being? How does that support your argument that YOU are trying to establish that Islam preaches caste/class system?

People who practice Islam knows this at the very basic level that all Muslims are equal. That's why Bilal RA has the honor of being the first Muslim to call for prayer, being a black freed slave in Middle age Arabia amongst all Arabs.

Just concede you have no idea what you are talking about. I am not going to entertain your whataboutsims and hypotheticals. If you want to prove something wrong with Islam, prove it by quoting the Quran and authentic Hadiths. If you can't, then just don't bother on having a discussion on this any further.

Why single out Muslims, you hypocrite? Do 99% of Hindus understand and read the Vedas and practice Hinduism.

He is just changing goal posts. He was claiming Islam preaches class/caste system. When I asked him to prove quoting Quran and Hadith, he went into this whataboutsims.

Typical brainwashed Hindutva.

And your point being? How does that support your argument that YOU are trying to establish that Islam preaches caste/class system?

People who practice Islam knows this at the very basic level that all Muslims are equal. That's why Bilal RA has the honor of being the first Muslim to call for prayer, being a black freed slave in Middle age Arabia amongst all Arabs.

Just concede you have no idea what you are talking about. I am not going to entertain your whataboutsims and hypotheticals. If you want to prove something wrong with Islam, prove it by quoting the Quran and authentic Hadiths. If you can't, then just don't bother on having a discussion on this any further.

He is just changing goal posts. He was claiming Islam preaches class/caste system. When I asked him to prove quoting Quran and Hadith, he went into this whataboutsims.

Typical brainwashed Hindutva.
Good point. There is no caste system in Islam. Stupid Hindus with their "temple" education.

Stupid Hindus should study Islam, then we can talk about Islam, till then stupid Hindus shut up.

10 divisions, all light infantry , with just one having a full armoured brigade. Not much if you ask me , that's barely enough to match the Burmese junta. Now don't even get me started on the navy and air force. There is no evidence to suggest that bangaldesh Military is preparing to impede and defeat an indian advance. They simply don't have the resources to compete militarily with india
Bangladesh army has one regiment of tank per infantry division except Bogra 11 infantry division which has an armoured brigade. Two more infantry divisions are being raised at the moment one in Trishal and the other one in Rajbari. Except 10 infantry division in Ramu, all our infantry divisions are located near the Indian borders. None of the infantry division of Bangladesh army is light infantry division.

Good point. There is no caste system in Islam. Stupid Hindus with their "temple" education.

Stupid Hindus should study Islam, then we can talk about Islam, till then stupid Hindus shut up.
Why pakistani chowdhry or jatt does not give his daughter to mirasi ? No high cast muslim will marry in low caste julaha , teli , dhunia nai family ? Muslims even practicing islam do not follow it .

Bangladesh army has one regiment of tank per infantry division except Bogra 11 infantry division which has an armoured brigade. Two more infantry divisions are being raised at the moment one in Trishal and the other one in Rajbari. Except 10 infantry division in Ramu, all our infantry divisions are located near the Indian borders. None of the infantry division of Bangladesh army is light infantry division.
1 armoured regiment for every infantry division is standard for most of the world including india, nothing to be proud of. I already included that in my equation, but a single armoured regiment is not capable of launching a strong counterattack unless it has a strong supply of attrition reserves. the only fledged mech formation in the bangladesh army capable of launching a sustained counterattack is a brigade of type 59 and VT15 tanks. even that would struggle against india's much larger mechanised forces consisting of 7 mechanised RAPID divisions and 3 armoured divisions as well as 7 indepdent armoured and mechanised brigades outnumbering bangladesh 30:1 on a material basis. moreover BD army has never carried out joint force exercises to validate it's capability at the operational level which means that there will be extremely poor coordination between tactical and operational HQ during war, you have taken no measures to fix that and an exercise of that scale still seems like a dream. any nation serious about actually fighting a war against a much stronger nation should atleast be capable of synchronising and coordinating their forces for joint force operations, something which bangladesh has never done
moreover, your air force and navy are non existsent. without adequate air defence cover your ground forces would be absolutey annihilated. since bangladesh has made no investments on that front it's safe to assume that bangladesh does not view india as a military threat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom