What's new

The Indian title laying claim to everything n an?

Hindus of South Asia got a leg up by becoming the lackeys of the British. 50 million converted to Christianity…

Bangladeshi Muslims need to accept they are behind Hindus - no shame in it. That’s the price for resisting colonialism…

Acceptance of that will motivate them to catch-up.

Embracing Wahabism is not the answer…,

Bangladeshi Muslims have their own proud history and identity.

One day should adopt the Bengal sultanate flag. Not the 1971 crap!!!

No need to bow to second rate Wahhabi crap..

I can agree , Bangladeshi Islam pov and possibly Malaysian and Indonesian Islam was the best and most organic forms of Islam. I although I used the word possibly as I don't have indepth knowledge of malay and Indonesian bhias roots.

Bdeshi flag, is turning point of self determination and to stop taking crap, do no I would call it bull crap.

In terms of hdi and various common human developments we have caught up or exceeded India.

There are areas were we are still behind, no doubt.

Sufi Islam created what we now see as south Asian culture.

Sufi Islam, Turko-Persian culture and British colonial culture.

Pre-Islamic hindu culture barely exists in South Asia. Ever seen the common hindus of Bharat dress like their ancestors - unstitched clothes wrapped around their bodies, and women not covering breasts?

The people of Bali retained original Hindu culture much better. Here's how they dress -

bali_.png

Sufi Islam, Turko-Persian culture and British colonial culture.

Pre-Islamic hindu culture barely exists in South Asia. Ever seen the common hindus of Bharat dress like their ancestors - unstitched clothes wrapped around their bodies, and women not covering breasts?

The people of Bali retained original Hindu culture much better. Here's how they dress -

View attachment 954162
Hindu culture is pretty stupid. The defecate in the open and keep their breasts open.

Not my intention, to have this thread becoming a hot place for contention. Obviously the mouth throths that posted or replied first made sure the thread becomes sour.

I would not say all Hinduism is xyz, If some of our sufi Muslim Saint and greats can learn/take something good from it, I suppose we can to. The hardline Hindu stuff is well ":%##^&&&

Not my intention, to have this thread becoming a hot place for contention. Obviously the mouth throths that posted or replied first made sure the thread becomes sour.

I would not say all Hinduism is xyz, If some of our sufi Muslim Saint and greats can learn/take something good from it, I suppose we can to. The hardline Hindu stuff is well ":%##^&&&

The London Economist says Modi will rename India to Bharat - within next few months apparently.

Modi should rename India to 'land of open defecation and cow cola'.

I don’t think the business community will allow him to rename it.

India evokes grand Mughal history.

Bharat evokes stinking Vedic history.

Bharat was built by Hindus.

India was built by the Mughals.

India belongs to Muslims and Bharat belongs to Hindus.

Lol. Idiots playing historians. Have some shame @UKBengali
Sufi/salafi , and many other issue of this @IndianLite has striking @BananaRepublicUK , not @UKBengali !

He has extraordinary ability to live both in Bangladesh, UK and USA at the same time!

A vedic Hindu extremist would argue music is haram,
Where did you find this absurd idea? You may have different opinions about their religion, but who said that music is Haram in Hinduism? 😲

Even if you consider original historical vedic religion, you should know that sama Veda is actually something that are mostly Rigvedic hymns in musical form!

Last edited:
Land of cow cola seems better idea , since they consider it sacred!
I was asked by a few Japanese, why Muslims do not eat pigs. Is it because pigs are sacred to Muslims?

So, how would you explain it? Probably, Hindus of India are unable to explain the cowcola thing to you. But, there was a time when Hindus were slaughtering and eating so many cows that it’s population started to dwindle causing farming to suffer.

The Aryan social leaders met and decided to stop this practice of cow eating saying that a cow is like a mother who gives milk and ploughing the farmland gives foods,

So, it had become a tradition and part of religious practice among Hindus. Only BJP made this culture difficult for the beef eating Muslims.

India was a shithole until the Mughals arrived.

Temples doubling up as brothels and widow burning…etc etc

Uncivilised tribals running naked…

Ask why 60 million converted to Christianity and 500 million turned to Islam!!

Love jihad civilised India…
Don't be a buffoon. You know neither history nor religion.

I know it! I hold no grudge against common Indians! Just sanghis are my target when I become sarcastic about cow cola!
Majority of Indians vote for BJP so they all should be our target. Most of the Indians don't believe in secularism anymore.

A vedic Hindu extremist would argue music is haram, well the prophet of Islam liked Music. Even the quran has a certain melody, in nature there is a certain a rhythm of sounds.

In musical pieces mathaticians founds correlations to the equations they founded in various ways.

The most important thing is how the music influences, the energy it gives positive or negative.

Not any more, alot of influences and base of west bengali culture is rooted in modern day Bangladesh. You have a very antiquated view, your not even bengali. Just a Indian badge guy.

I defo do not use the word vedic, may be about talking about ancient history. However i am talking recently developments slight prior and post independence, under these criteria nah not vedic, defo my post may have been tampered with don't who, how or why

Back
Top Bottom