What's new

The body of an Indian soldier was found in the Teesta

Your richest people also defecate in the street and drink cow cola. Even one of your ex-prime ministers used to drink his own urine for good health
The likes of Mukesh Ambani can easily buy your entire nation. Life in Kangludesh is cheap
Marathas were Daku. They never ruled us. We call them Daku ji.
They ruled you through taxes and took whatever land they wanted ,You payed taxes to them and gave them odisha to them as compensation

Your richest people also defecate in the street and drink cow cola. Even one of your ex-prime ministers used to drink his own urine for good health.

Marathas were Daku. They never ruled us. We call them Daku ji.

Hinduvta is trying to rewrite “Maratha History”.

Maratha were raiders and snatchers. Bit like Hamas.

Maratha never fought on the battlefield.

Luckily oxbridge historians are there to poo poo Hinduvta propaganda.

The likes of Mukesh Ambani can easily buy your entire nation. Life in Kangludesh is cheap

If buying a nation was possible then China would have bought poor India a long time ago.

Only Apple is enough to buy poor, shitty India at any given time.

If you are such a rich country then why do you go to Middle East to work as labors?

Indians can even be seen in Eretria doing odd jobs.

Dhirubhai Ambani went to Yemen (a Muslim country) and started working as a Petrol Pump Attendant.

Ambanis have no class. They are fu*cking low lifes.

Your top businessmen are doing good business in Bangladesh.

Bangladesh imports $15 billion worth of merchandise from India.

Hasina gave a good deal to Adani. Bangladesh will purchase electricity from Adani for 25 years.

They ruled you through taxes and took whatever land they wanted ,You payed taxes to them and gave them odisha to them as compensation
Not taxes. It was extortion.

Last edited:

Attachments

• chinese army punishing indian army.jpg
    chinese army punishing indian army.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 26
If buying a nation was possible then China would have bought poor India a long time ago.
China can't even buy Pakistan lol, all the infrastructure they built there is laying underutilised
Only Apple is enough to buy poor, shitty India at any given time.
No, but apple surely loves making their stuff here. I wonder when will they set up shop in Asian tiger kangladesh
If you are such a rich country then why do you go to Middle East to work as labors?
Because we have enough cheap labour to spare, duh !
Indians can even be seen in Eretria doing odd jobs.
Why look so far away ? I can give you an example from my home , I have a bangladeshi maid who jumped the fence into india somehwere in the 90s. They're the most affordable of all the maids here. Ready to work for the cheapest price.
Dhirubhai Ambani went to Yemen (a Muslim country) and started working as a Petrol Pump Attendant.
And yet he built a buisness empire out of it. Just shows the dedication he had.
Ambanis have no class. They are fu*cking low lifes.
Say this when you'll build a billion takka empire
Your top businessmen are doing good business in Bangladesh.
I have never seen an indian businessman giving up his citizenship to set shop in Bangladesh. They help your people by providing them with valuable goods and services, ofcourse they won't do it for free.
Bangladesh imports $15 billion worth of merchandise from India.
Because you can't produce anything by yourself other than kaccha, baniyan
Hasina gave a good deal to Adani. Bangladesh will purchase electricity from Adani for 25 years.
I wonder why she didn't give that deal to a bangladeshi company of the same Calibre, oh wait ! Because there aren't any ! Adani is an international buisness with presence all over the world, it also operates Israel's largest port. A deal with adani is more beneficial to the poor banagldeshis who can't efficiently produce their own electricity
Not taxes. It was extortion.
The British too extorted taxes from you, atleast the Marathas didn't kill you all in a famine, they were happy with your surrender in odisha and didn't bother you much after you paid your taxes

Even one of your ex-prime ministers used to drink his own urine for good health.
ভাইরে একেবারে যায়গামত হান্দায়ে দিলেন! 😂 😂

You skipped the main point of that post! What's your take on Morarji Desai drank his own piss?

Last edited:
ভাইরে একেবারে যায়গামত হান্দায়ে দিলেন! 😂 😂

নিজের মুত নিজে খাইলে যে কি হয়, সেটা কি আর বুঝাইয়া বলতে হবে? :lol:

ক্ষার জাতীয় কেমিকাল। মাথা নষ্ট করে ফেলে।

নিজের মুত নিজে খাইলে যে কি হয়, সেটা কি আর বুঝাইয়া বলতে হবে? :lol:

ক্ষার জাতীয় কেমিকাল। মাথা নষ্ট করে ফেলে।
সেই জন্যেই তো গরুর মুত্র খায় রে ভাই 😂

এতে মাথার সাথে সাথে সবই নষ্ট হবার কথা! 🤣

China can't even buy Pakistan lol, all the infrastructure they built there is laying underutilised
China is Pakistan's greatest ally so buying Pakistan is not what China wants to do. But surely China has the wherewithal to buy India at any given time.
No, but apple surely loves making their stuff here. I wonder when will they set up shop in Asian tiger kangladesh
Apple has the financial wherewithal to buy your shitty 3rd world country anytime. Why do you refuse to believe?
Because we have enough cheap labour to spare, duh !
Idiot, rich countries don't have cheap labor only a shitty poor country like India has a lot of cheap labor.
Why look so far away ? I can give you an example from my home , I have a bangladeshi maid who jumped the fence into india somehwere in the 90s. They're the most affordable of all the maids here. Ready to work for the cheapest price.
Yeah...yeah....kuch bhi huh?
And yet he built a buisness empire out of it. Just shows the dedication he had.
He had no class. You cannot buy aristocracy with money. Despite his business empire he was a low life.
I have never seen an indian businessman giving up his citizenship to set shop in Bangladesh.
Why do you Indians always talk about giving up citizenship? You can do business in foreign countries by not giving up your citizenship. Your businessmen are doing just that. Doing business in Bangladesh keeping their Indian citizenship intact.
Because you can't produce anything by yourself other than kaccha, baniyan
We have opened up our market for the world and you are taking advantage of it. It doesn't mean we cannot produce what we buy from you. Just because the USA buy garments from us should we say they cannot produce garments in their country?
I wonder why she didn't give that deal to a bangladeshi company of the same Calibre, oh wait ! Because there aren't any ! Adani is an international buisness with presence all over the world, it also operates Israel's largest port. A deal with adani is more beneficial to the poor banagldeshis who can't efficiently produce their own electricity.
It's politics. Hasina gave this big business to Adani to please Modi. Who doesn't know that Adani is Modi's cash cow. Hasina is just funding Modi's election campaign through Adani.
The British too extorted taxes from you, atleast the Marathas didn't kill you all in a famine, they were happy with your surrender in odisha and didn't bother you much after you paid your taxes
How can you extort tax? You are legally bound to pay tax as per the law of the land. Extortion is illegal way of obtaining money from people through force/threats.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom