What's new

The Indian title laying claim to everything n an?

There is nothing amusing in it that warrants a response but I will indulge. Dominant culture always takes precedence, India dominates the region with geography, economy and people. West and East Pakistan issues don't exist in India, we co-exist with different linguistic groups. So, a Punjabi in India can be proud of a South Indian ISRO chief as much as a South Indian can be proud of a North Indian cricketer like say, Sachin. Indian historical heritage cannot be rebranded as South Asian simply because these cultures mostly exist in India. Outside of which are either seen with contempt, destroyed and is insignificant. Imagine someone introducing Chanakya as a Pakistani philosopher, and strategist that's just hilarious.

This is nothing but hegmonistaion, designed to create contention in the region of be a factor. There is being proud of one another. Then there some one with a specials needs badge and Indian badge laying claim to anything even though he doesn't have any direct connections to that sub group.

For example anything historical achievements done by ppls out side the current border of India - is claimed. Even though these legends are of different religion , culture and language e.t.c ....

Anything that slightly distasteful - oh it's not us that's them.

It nothing but glory hunting in the west, and glory hunting image for preferential treatment.

So, a Punjabi in India can be proud of a South Indian ISRO chief as much as a South Indian can be proud of a North Indian cricketer like say, Sachin. Indian historical heritage cannot be rebranded as South Asian simply because these cultures mostly exist in India.
Actually, these people just can’t fathom plurality of Indian society and culture. This is because they are fragmented even with very limited number of diversity within their societies.

They think that by questioning India on its identity, they would be able to find theirs.

The period from 1947 till today has proven that there is an identity crisis in these people. They were sold the idea that India will break away tomorrow. They never questioned this idea since critical thinking isn’t in the curriculum of Madarsaas.

This is nothing but hegmonistaion, designed to create contention in the region of be a factor. There is being proud of one another. Then there some one with a specials needs badge and Indian badge laying claim to anything even though he doesn't have any direct connections to that sub group.

For example anything historical achievements done by ppls out side the current border of India - is claimed. Even though these legends are of different religion , culture and language e.t.c ....

Anything that slightly distasteful - oh it's not us that's them.

It nothing but glory hunting in the west, and glory hunting image for preferential treatment.
How is that Hegemony? You can't tell me what we should do. Every Indian can stake a claim to each other's cultural heritage within its boundaries that's how India is. Anyone, lest a Bangladeshi or a Pakistani is not part of that discussion.

I have no idea what you are talking about when you say "we claimed" them. If you have something in mind just spill it out. Instead, you are just claiming as if we stole something from you as the British did.

India's image is not through glory hunting. If that was the case, Romanians, greeks and Armenians would be the most known people. India's respect is through keeping their heads down working hard and as a diaspora that didn't burden its host country but rather contributed more to it. Do you think someone in the West would care about Aryabhatta or Brahmagupta? Heck they can't even pronounce those names properly.

Maybe be more specific instead of putting a broad brush to paint India.

Why is turtle haram in Islam?

Turtle is a reptile.

Reptiles are also considered unclean and fungus carriers.

Given the recent bout of epidemics relating to fungus and bacteria….

Be thankful for the scientific basis for Halal food.

How is that Hegemony? You can't tell me what we should do. Every Indian can stake a claim to each other's cultural heritage within its boundaries that's how India is. Anyone, lest a Bangladeshi or a Pakistani is not part of that discussion.

I have no idea what you are talking about when you say "we claimed" them. If you have something in mind just spill it out. Instead, you are just claiming as if we stole something from you as the British did.

India's image is not through glory hunting. If that was the case, Romanians, greeks and Armenians would be the most known people. India's respect is through keeping their heads down working hard and as a diaspora that didn't burden its host country but rather contributed more to it. Do you think someone in the West would care about Aryabhatta or Brahmagupta? Heck they can't even pronounce those names properly.

Trust me, certain ppl groups got far more preferential treatment. I witnessed it first hand so many ways from infancy to know.

also factorising in phenotype, religion. An Indian claiming greater claim to someone who is more more connected to ethnically, culturally and religiously.

The sense of hubris when ponjabs would bring out the dhol and bhangra while cussing another group, to where it actually originated from astounds me.

Back in the day gora and gori 's where so impressed by it lol

Indian culture is a fusion of Vedic, Sufi and Christianity.

However, since 1947, Hinduvta has eroded that identity.

If India means Bharat - then I wholeheartedly reject that identity.

Hinduvta is even coercing Bollywood script writers from using Urdu words.

I think it’s best to let India die.

Let Hinduvta create Bharat based on Vedic ideology.

Bangladesh will stay with its Sufi heritage - country that is full of Sufi shrines. Jamatis cannot erase Sufi heritage by bombing sufi shrines 🤣🤣🤣

Hasina will just hang them like dogs!

Naming of the national airport after Bangladesh’s most famous Sufi Saint - was a big statement.

Anyone who tries to rename it back to Zia Airport will be rejected.

Turtle is a reptile.

Please don't mix science and religion.

I've got no liking for sub continental culture/habits etc but Vedas ought to be revered as having a Devine trace -------.

Some of the Vidyas are enlightened. On par with Greek philosophy.

But it has no Devine source.

Please don't mix science and religion.

I don’t!

Religion is not based on science.

But some religious rules and facts are based on science.

Trust me, certain ppl groups got far more preferential treatment. I witnessed it first hand so many ways from infancy to know.

also factorising in phenotype, religion. An Indian claiming greater claim to someone who is more more connected to ethnically, culturally and religiously.

The sense of hubris when ponjabs would bring out the dhol and bhangra while cussing another group, to where it actually originated from astounds me.

Back in the day gora and gori 's where so impressed by it lol
You are brining up your feelings to explain a question that's factual. All you said is India is laying claims to this and that. What culture are Indians claiming to be theirs but is in fact not? Being proud of one's culture is not a reason.

Being Punjabi and doing bhangra is fine, it's their culture. TBH Bhangra is fun. I have been to a Punjabi wedding you can't keep up with them. Was I claiming their culture? No, were they angry at me for trying? no, quite the opposite. Then what is your issue?

Indian culture is a fusion of Vedic, Sufi and Christianity.

However, since 1947, Hinduvta has eroded that identity.

If India means Bharat - then I wholeheartedly reject that identity.

Hinduvta is even coercing Bollywood script writers from using Urdu words.

I think it’s best to let India die.

Let Hinduvta create Bharat based on Vedic ideology.

Bangladesh will stay with its Sufi heritage - country that is full of Sufi shrines. Jamatis cannot erase Sufi heritage by bombing sufi shrines 🤣🤣🤣

Hasina will just hang them like dogs!

Naming of the national airport after Bangladesh’s most famous Sufi Saint - was a big statement.

Anyone who tries to rename it back to Zia Airport will be rejected.
Whatever floats your boat. But why are you saying all that to me? :what:

Some of the Vidyas are enlightened. On par with Greek philosophy.

But it has no Devine source.

I've my reasons to believe that Vedas essentially were scriptures sent down upon the prophets by The Param-aatma ------

You are brining up your feelings to explain a question that's factual. All you said is India is laying claims to this and that. What culture are Indians claiming to be theirs but is in fact not? Being proud of one's culture is not a reason.

Being Punjabi and doing bhangra is fine, it's their culture. TBH Bhangra is fun. I have been to a Punjabi wedding you can't keep up with them. Was I claiming their culture? No, were they angry at me for trying? no, quite the opposite. Then what is your issue?

Whatever floats your boat. But why are you saying all that to me? :what:

Honestly my last post, I didn't even bother reading your gibberish. Another pov, is that back in the day when another South asian says they are from neither pak nor Indian background. They end up doing trigonometry in their head, as if people appeared post independence out of thin air and did not exist before that, there fore don't have history or heritage before that.

People were stupid back then , And the world is becoming more stupid in some aspects.

Last edited:
Haram and halal are words from another religion that mainly concern those that fellow or do their best to live by that particular religion. Not Hinduism
Yes understand! Sorry I misread your message at first!

Turtle is a reptile.

Do the Hindus drink turtle's piss?:p:

Honestly my last post, I didn't even bother reading your gibberish. Another pov, is that back in the day when another South asian says they are from neither pak nor Indian background. They end up doing trigonometry in their head, as if people appeared post independence out of thin air and did not exist before that, there fore don't have history or heritage before that.

People were stupid back then , And the world is becoming more stupid in some aspects.
More whataboutery with no substance and explaining your feelz.

Back
Top Bottom