What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, Wikipedia? Even then it says that the language of kusthia is similar to Chalit which I have been saying all along.

Here's from Britannica, hope it will put this debate to an end.

Bengali language -- Encyclopedia Britannica

Look, so many of our heritages have been hijacked by the big mouth Indians. It is only because we are weak at projecting ourselves internationally. This is why Nakshi Kantha, Muslin fabrics and Mango like things have become India origin. I will not be surprised if Brittanica says Jamdani and Dhakai Sarees and Rajshahi Silk Saree are Indian origin. Also, to outsiders, Bangladesh, India and Pakistan all together is regarded as Hindustan or India, which is not today's geographically constrained India.

Look, so many of our heritages have been hijacked by the big mouth Indians. It is only because we are weak at projecting ourselves internationally. This is why Nakshi Kantha, Muslin fabrics and Mango like things have become India origin. I will not be surprised if Brittanica says Jamdani and Dhakai Sarees and Rajshahi Silk Saree are Indian origin. Also, to outsiders, Bangladesh, India and Pakistan all together is regarded as Hindustan or India, which is not today's geographically constrained India.

Britannica is quoting Suniti Kumar Chaterjee, you know who he was right?

So according to you Soumitra has flawed accent while Uttam Kumar has perfect Kustia accent.

Do you even know Uttam Kumar was a pure North Calcuttan Ghoti who's born in Ahiritola and Soumitra was born Krishnanagar, the capital of Nadia district? :lol:

Oh the irony. :P

You really are unable to differentiate between two accents. Wherever Uttam was born in, is of no concern because Uttam's accent was beautiful and more like our Kushtia accent. Now, a Gadha like you will come with another ignoarat rant that because Suchitra Sen was born in Pabna, therefore, her was an east Bengal accent. Stop vomiting more ignorance.

Both these actors had simple accent and it was not Pnechiye penchiye Bola Ghoti accent of Shoumitra and Prosenjit. Shoumitra was from Nadia zone, but he chose Ghoti style of Pnechano Bangla. This may be one reason he could not be another Uttam although when I first saw his acting I was expecting such a thing.

Britannica is quoting Suniti Kumar Chaterjee, you know who he was right?

So, our heritage was first hijacked by a Ghoti Suniti Kumar and Brittanica just referred to him. It is not surprising to us.

You really are unable to differentiate between two accents. Wherever Uttam was born in, is of no concern because Uttam's accent was beautiful and more like our Kushtia accent. Now, a Gadha like you will come with another ignoarat rant that because Suchitra Sen was born in Pabna, therefore, her was an east Bengal accent. Stop vomiting more ignorance. Both these actors had simple accent and it was not Pnechiye penchiye Bola Ghoti accent of Shoumitra and Prosenjit.

So, our heritage was first hijacked by a Ghoti Suniti Kumar and Brittanica just referred to him. It is not surprising to us.

Ok now we know who the real Gadha is(No offense to Gadhas for comparing them with such a nincompoop like this). Go read more about who Suniti Kumar Chaterjee was before thrilling us with your dehati acumen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing wrong for turks to consider Constantinope as their history, they have every right to do so. However should a person who's ancestors lived in Constantinope and migrated to Greece, consider Istanbul as part of his heritage?

Denial don't change facts :lol:

The day India becomes colonized by China ie. soon :chilli:

Hey capital punishment of blasphemy and implementation of Sharia are hefazat demand, aren't they? So why are you defensive about it?

Hey capital punishment of blasphemy and implementation of Sharia are hefazat demand, aren't they? So why are you defensive about it?

Yes i would actually love that law. People will learn to respect others and live by the laws of society. Plus the commies would be rotting in jail. Ak dhile dui pakhi mara ar ki :toast_sign:

Sorry!!did I miss something here?Did Hefazat guys sent another demand list to India as well?:laughcry:Where did in the 13points says they want shariah law?

Sorry!!did I miss something here?Did Hefazat guys sent another demand list to India as well?:laughcry:Where did in the 13points says they want shariah law?

Yes i would actually love that law. People will learn to respect others and live by the laws of society. Plus the commies would be rotting in jail. Ak dhile dui pakhi mara ar ki :toast_sign:

Good thing is people like JC Bose, Ustad Baba Alauddin Khan, Najrul Islam or Lalon Fakir weren't born in present day Bangladesh, don't think they could have contributed to bengali society in their headless state. :-)

Post 13 demands here, I'll point it to you.

Good thing is people like JC Bose, Ustad Baba Alauddin Khan, Najrul Islam or Lalon Fakir weren't born in present day Bangladesh, don't think they could have contributed to bengali society in their headless state. :-)

Atheism or non-Muslim practice is not a crime, Hate speech against Religion that is, Blasphemy is. You Bharotis just like to twist words and make u your own bs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom