What's new

'Genocide by Pak army was gross mistake' - Killed 7000 on March 25

Killing of 7,000 people was definitely a mistake, responding to Bihari killings by RAW and Indian special forces along with RAWami goons as some allege, but it is a small but key part of the picture, not the whole picture at all.

No, forgetting to lock your door is mistake, or messing up paper work in work is mistake, bad calculation in an exam is mistake.
Killing 7000 unarmed innocent civilians in one night is not a mistake. your bigotry exceeds par excellence to enrage me enough to almost condemn you by wishing your presence on that night to witness the horror yourself. I wonder if you would still be passing off the army's deeds as just a "mistake"
When you term selective butchering of innocent unarmed civilians by a ruthless army without any self-consciousness as a "mistake", how the hell can you still have the nerve to complain about other leaders and talk about humanity, it just sounds ridiculous.

I am truly appalled by your views on the decimation of your own countrymen. its just pathetic

Those who cannot bring to account their own war criminals have not right, none whatsoever, to talk about Kashmir or Gujarat or any effing place or country or event in the world.

No, forgetting to lock your door is mistake, or messing up paper work in work is mistake, bad calculation in an exam is mistake.
Killing 7000 unarmed innocent civilians in one night is not a mistake. your bigotry exceeds par excellence to enrage me enough to almost condemn you by wishing your presence on that night to witness the horror yourself. I wonder if you would still be passing off the army's deeds as just a "mistake"
When you term selective butchering of innocent unarmed civilians by a ruthless army without any self-consciousness as a "mistake", how the hell can you still have the nerve to complain about other leaders and talk about humanity, it just sounds ridiculous.

I am truly appalled by your views on the decimation of your own countrymen. its just pathetic

You idiot, what do you expect us to do now???
You expect us to bring the dead bacK?
Unlike you, we accept our mistakes.
Stop pulling our leg. I can say what you Indians did to Pakistani Muslims, Indian Sikhs, and what they are still doing now to Kashmiris and still you will deny that to continue on with your ignorant ego.

You idiot, what do you expect us to do now???
You expect us to bring the dead bacK?
Unlike you, we accept our mistakes.
Stop pulling our leg. I can say what the Indians did to Pakistani Muslims, Indian Sikhs, and what they are still doing now to Kashmiris.

I have no expectation from you or anyone. the only expectation is to differentiate between a genocide and bag of potato chips ... If a bangladeshi member can mix the two, then it's just unfortunate,

but then maybe be you come from a different culture where genocide's are to taken be lightly hence my views seems idiotic... but then thats just my (an idiot's) view, right?

I have no expectation from you or anyone. the only expectation is to differentiate between a genocide and bag of potato chips ... If a bangladeshi member can mix the two, then it's just unfortunate,

but then maybe be you come from a different culture where genocide's are to taken lightly... but then thats just my (an idiot's) view, right?

I come from a Kashmiri background. What you people are doing to us is unacceptable. Arguably your soldiers have killed about a million people. This is not 'lightly' taken.
Your ignorant ego will always create more hatred.

I come from a Kashmiri background. What you people are doing to us is unacceptable. Arguably your soldiers have killed about a million people. This is not 'lightly' taken.

Yes and thats why the Kashmiris even killing u jihadis from Pak

So how would you like it if I term your alleged genocide as a "mistake"???

India made a big mistake in returning Pakistani soldiers we should have taken Kashmir before we return even one Pakistani soldier in 1971.

Experts imagine the trials in Bangladesh, like those in Cambodia, may take years. While the four now under arrest may be the most well-known participants in the genocide, countless others remain scattered across the country, abroad in Pakistan and elsewhere; extraditions look unlikely. Prosecutors will also be hampered by a woeful lack of documentary and forensic evidence. Low-lying Bangladesh sits atop an alluvial plain and some of the most common killing zones in 1971 were by water pumping stations and rivers, where bodies were literally flushed away into the sea.

Still, to this day, almost every single household in the country has a story to tell of a family member slain. Most counts of the genocide arrive between 1 million and 3 million people killed; 200,000 to half a million women were raped. In Bangladesh, perhaps more than in any other grim vetting of the past, raw personal testimonies may have to comprise the bulk of the proceedings. "This should never be about targeting one political group," says Reiger, "but about painstakingly following the evidence and seeing where it leads you." For a country seeking to put its ghosts to bed, the road ahead is still shrouded in shadow.

Bangladesh Opens War-Crimes Trial for Genocide Suspects - TIME

Last edited by a moderator:
India made a big mistake in returning Pakistani soldiers we should have taken Kashmir before we return even one Pakistani soldier in 1971.

They barely cared for millions of east pakistani, what makes you think they would care for 93000 pows

They barely cared for millions of east pakistani, what makes you think they would care for 93000 pows

Diffrence is those 93000 Pakistanis most of which were Punjabis etc we could have used them as pawns.

They never cared for their bengali brothers and sisters but they care for their own.

So how would you like it if I term your alleged genocide as a "mistake"???

I think there is NOT a single person in Pakistan that is in favour of Bangladeshi killings. You can see our feelings for them right here. You cannot possibly compare Bangladesh with Kashmir. Pakistani leaders (i.e Z.Bhutto) accepted to listen to Bengali rights in a matter of less than 24 years, where as you people didn't in a span of more than 65 years. If i think you let Kashmiris decide where they want to go and you accept your killings as nation then i will term it as a 'mistake'.

I think there is NOT a single person in Pakistan that is in favour of Bangladeshi killings. You can see our feelings for them right here. You cannot possibly compare Bangladesh with Kashmir. Pakistani leaders (i.e Z.Bhutto) accepted to listen to Bengali rights in a matter of less than 24 years, where as you people didn't in a span of more than 65 years. If i think you let Kashmiris decide where they want to go and accept your killings then i will term it as a 'mistake'.

This thread is nothing to do with Kashmir stop going off-topic Kashmir is a part of India end of matter.

Dude, who cares? Pakistan and Bangladesh are separate countries and it was for the best.

These days the Bengalis are eating bullets from Indian border guards, the same people they collaborated with against us.

If they love getting shot and disrespected by Indians, who are we to say anything. I wish them good luck in their future endeavors as former brothers.

Yes Bangladeshis, we Pakistanis are very evil. In fact we dream about killing your children and pouring their blood on rice to eat. Whatever makes you guys happy.

:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom