What's new

Bangladesh accuses Pakistan of falsification about exhibition at UN on genocide

That's an incredibly bad take even for Bangladesh. Unarmed? I think not.

I think the current Bangladesh regime is going to have to accept some hard truths before this genocide gets any international recognition like Rwanda, Cambodia, or the Holocaust.

An impartial look at the events will uncover myths that the Awami League would rather not have uncovered.
No, not unarmed. These rickshaws were actually MRAPs with retractable 12.7 mm autocannons hidden underneath.

images (46).jpeg

While BAL needs to stop their antics, some Pakistanis also need to wake up.

No, not unarmed. These rickshaws were actually MRAPs with retractable 12.7 mm autocannons hidden underneath.

View attachment 925723

Pakistanis have always accepted that our army did very unsavory things and if you listen to our domestic politics, we always lament it. (Do you people accept that your Mukti did unsavory things?)
The problem comes when you people want to beat our heads with this and made up numbers. All you end up doing is alienating our people and then we start digging our heels in, even people who accept that bad things happen will start denying it due to you people lying about numbers and again, bashing our heads with it.
This whole UN genocide drama will get you what exactly? a few papers that say "Genocide happened" and a pissed off nation that, as of right now, still has fond feelings for you.

Ultimately, it is just your domestic politics that are paying out on the international stage and the cost is a very happy Hindu nation that wants to destroy Pakistan. But maybe that is your end goal.....You people do have alliance with India after all.

View attachment 925723

Nowhere did I state the military didn't exacerbate the situation. Almost every Pakistani admits the military was at fault...but when Bangladesh insists on playing the only victim and continues to peddle the 3 million myth, then you're not doing yourself any favours.

I shouldn't have to explain how Biharis and other non Bengalis living in East Pakistan were brutally murdered.

Just days after the Fall of Dhaka, General Abdul Siddigui and his Bengali nationalist guerrilla fighters (Mukti Bahini) are photographed using bayonets to torture and kill four Bihari men suspected of “collaborating” with Pakistan. This scene was repeated across Bangladesh weeks after 16 December 1971, in which minority communities like Biharis, Chakma Buddhists and even a small Punjabi community in Dhaka, were brutally murdered.

Until the Awami League is prepared to accept these things, nothing will change.

Pakistan government should expel the Bangladeshi ambassador.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom