What's new

Pakistan lauds UN for taking down “one-sided” photo exhibition by Bangladesh on 1971 events

Regardless of what year it is, the "genocide" of 1971 is a fiction. Operation searchlight was conducted in reaction to the barbarism of Bengali Muslim nationalist militias.

Muslim nationalism because non-Muslim Bengalis were excluded and even targeted. Read Sharmilla Bose's book.

As such Pakistan has no need to apologize for something it did not do. War crimes were committed on both sides. But since Bangladeshis keep bringing this up, they can only make an issue of this only after apologizing for their war crimes in 1971.

This includes targeting West Pakistani civilians and provoking troops with their violent unprovoked attacks.
Pakistan must apologize even though the real number of killings was not as much as claimed by the BAL thieves.

Nevertheless, there were numerous killings after Mujib and his party was denied to form a national government. Many people who went through the turmoil count the killing somewhere between 35,000 to 100,000.

Someone may not accept a figure like this, but it is also genocide committed by the PA.

Last edited:
What is inbred pak elite pov?

His Excellency and true leader is a traitor, even the the guy offered 3-4 alternatives?

1. Make pak a federal state

2. Give bdesh automony

3. I don't remember 3 and 4.

The guy was effectively willing to share power.

Your inbred leader of then west pak including the upper brass will talk to his true god, leader of u.s, talking about the plight east bengal and west pak would be better off with out it.

I can through premium pedigree inbreeding has given the pak elite defectives brain being not being able to use thier brain or have any insight, foresight. It's blurred by their ego like a dog that thinks it can chase and catch up with a fast car.

Yes, yes, yes it bengalis fault, the breed of kala kuttas that's rising and becoming bengal tiger s.

I guess inbred pak elites and their blind sheep are the most infallible race to make the earth and a higher race amongst all of asian. They only come second or tied second to their master demi God's of the west. With caste based culture why don't they become Christian? It means you can become truly infallible commit any sin and evil you like and as along as you believe in perfect German Jesus your blessed to go to heaven.

Plus side Jews can't even step inside a church to pray coz of the idolatry nature.

So 3 +' s for you, the western Christian ✝️ faith has deep indirect race superiority tied, and element of being infallible and the church has an idolatry nature to it.

So you can loosely claim to believe in 1 true God and everything else. It the perfect for your society. Your western mortal demi God will approve.

Last edited:
No doubt, there were killing in BD in 1971. A war is all about killing. But, the BAL party wants the world to believe in 3 million killed.

Well, how about their graveyards? Can someone tell us if he has ever seen more than ten graves?

3 million killed in 9 months means 11,000 killed every day. Hitler must be angry to hear that some other country did in nine months what his Gestapo could not do in 4 years.

I again ask the BAL bastards not to play with reality and replace facts with fiction. Learn humility from Vietnam. It has got all the proof to claim the about 1 million killings in more than 3 decades of war against France and then America.

But BD has nothing but unproved claims.
Below is an excerpt from the Encyclopedia on casualties in the Vietnam War. The govt of Vietnam has all the proof to claim the figure. Proofs may be the tooth/ teeth, bones, sculps, jaws, and others.

"In 1995 Vietnam released its official estimate of the number of people killed during the Vietnam War: as many as 2,000,000 civilians on both sides and some 1,100,000 North Vietnamese and Viet Cong fighters. The U.S. military has estimated that between 200,000 and 250,000 South Vietnamese soldiers died".

Every dead body has been identified via DNA tests in Vietnam. How about our Golden BD? Our people probably do not know what is this DNA test. Fucken illiterate BAL party members!!!!

I ask our BAL brats here to give us photographs of the graves of those FF killed in action. This BAL party lives and grows on faking data. It has no other capital than this.

Good to see the UN has rightly slapped this bastard party's face.

Pakistan must apologize even though the real number of killings was not as much as claimed by the BAL thieves.

Nevertheless, there were numerous killings after Mujib and his party was denied to form a national government. Many people who went through the turmoil count the killing somewhere between 35,000 to 100,000.

Someone may not accept a figure like this, but it is also genocide committed by the PA.

War crimes do not necessarily constitute genocide and war crimes as well as terrorism are what Bangladesh needs to apologize to Pakistan for. The side that started the bloodshed needs to apologize first.

War crimes do not necessarily constitute genocide and war crimes as well as terrorism are what Bangladesh needs to apologize to Pakistan for. The side that started the bloodshed needs to apologize first.

Yes as united pak held elections, some "lower caste guy " won elections to run whole united pak . Zindabad martial race pak and paks islamic caste system.

Yes as united pak held elections, some "lower caste guy " won elections to run whole united pak . Zindabad martial race pak and paks islamic caste system.

Bangabandhu's ancestors were from Baghdad so he was not a lower caste guy but he used to represent people whom this zindabad martial race people used to consider as lower caste.

Bangabandhu's ancestors were from Baghdad so he was not a lower caste guy but he used to represent people whom this zindabad martial race people used to consider as lower caste.

Tell that to the guy that I quoted.

Most us bengalis all over bdesh have mixed ancestry, just look that many different ppl that came to bengal even over a span of a few hundreds, before demi God brits arrived.

Point eventually, through our baul musical Saints and what it says in the qu'ran and possibly a couple of Chinese philosophies. We became homogenous ppl.

Where even over hundreds of yrs PAKS, wanted to maintain their racial purity. Even if they have to inbred to the extent where it goes against the qu'ran .

Many ppl say 1st cousin marriages is OK, how ever our religion definitely allows it but discourages it. It should be done as a last resort, last option if you are not able find any suitable suitors.

This is flipped in Pakistan, they do it to keep as much family wealth in the family.

Over my life, I have learned although its harder and sometimes brings tears and blood. I Learnt earned wealth can be a lot better.

Last edited:
Tell that to the guy that I quoted.

Most us bengalis all over bdesh have mixed ancestry, just look that many different ppl that came to bengal even over a span of a few hundreds, before demi God brits arrived.

Point eventually, through our baul musical Saints and what it says in the qu'ran and possibly a couple of Chinese philosophies. We became homogenous ppl.

Where even over hundreds of yrs, wanted to maintain their racial purity. Even if they have to inbred to the extent where it goes against the qu'ran .

Many ppl say 1st cousin marriages is OK, how ever our religion definitely allows it but discourages it. It should be done as a last resort, last option if you find any suitable suitors.

This is flipped in Pakistan, they do it to keep as much family wealth in the family.

Over my life, I have learned although its harder and sometimes brings tears and blood. I Learnt earned wealth can be a lot better.

I am curious to do a dna testing at ancestry.com. I have partial Persian and Turkish ancestry through my Dadi and Nani’s side respectively.

I am curious to do a dna testing at ancestry.com. I have partial Persian and Turkish ancestry through my Dadi and Nani’s side respectively.

Its not worth it, honestly these western hegmonised dna ancestry companies only really cater to those of European lineage and some those that are middle eastern.

Not worth the money, for Europeans they will go deep, into viking era deep.

For many South asian, they won't break down our dna coding enough . They will just generalise us and say "South asian, Eastern - South Asia " - ( subtle of saying curry muncher p*?i)

Which part of bdesh your family from?

You have written a very new thing. No one BD ever claimed that our soldiers went to west Pakistan and initiated terrorism there.

I thought all along that the PA troops came to BD and started all kinds of Islamic terrorism in our country. Was I wrong?

A perfect case study for jungle and amphibious warfare. Pakistan gets that terrain in a small portion towards south east now.

If Pakistan is still entertaining Bangladeshi diplomatic mission, she is an enemy much greater than traitors in Bengal.

You have written a very new thing. No one BD ever claimed that our soldiers went to west Pakistan and initiated terrorism there.

I thought all along that the PA troops came to BD and started all kinds of Islamic terrorism in our country. Was I wrong?

This is a strawman statement. I never claimed BD militias went to West Pakistan. But they did attack West Pakistani soldiers and civilians in Bengal, many unprovoked.

They caused severe injury and deliberately killed innocent people as well. That is something that needs a public apology.

Would Bangladeshis like it if Pakistanis attacked Bangladeshi neighborhoods or immigrants in Pakistan? So the same applies here.

A crime is a crime.

It was being resolved but Banglas militants took the law into their own hands by going on killing sprees. How is this justified by a contested election?

Last edited:

Bro, who should ? Weren't the killings a mutual affair ? Those responsible on both side got killed or died long ago.
On our side they faced disgrace and died alone in the cold. Yours were executed.. even Bhutto was hung.. call it karma or whatever.

Mushraf did apologies, now it's up to BD to keep flogging the dead horse but nothing will come of it.

It had nothing to do with the average west Pakistani or the west Pakistani soldier.

The whole responsibility lies on 3 ppl..
Yahya, Mujeeb and Bhutto. 2 were murdered, Yahya died in shame..

This is a strawman statement. I never claimed BD militias went to West Pakistan. But they did attack West Pakistani soldiers and civilians in Bengal, many unprovoked.

They caused severe injury and deliberately killed innocent people as well. That is something that needs a public apology.

Would Bangladeshis like it if Pakistanis attacked Bangladeshi neighborhoods or immigrants in Pakistan? So the same applies here.

A crime is a crime.

It was being resolved but Banglas militants took the law into their own hands by going on killing sprees. How is this justified by a contested election?
You should also read Ikram Sehgals book.. his father raised 2E Bangali regiment.. himself served in army aviation.

His mother was Bangali and father Punjabi.. during the conflict the man visited his father's unit only to be captured and almost executed by the same regiment.

But some Bengali officers showed him mercy and handed him over to the indian military. The man escaped from Indian captivity, helped by US embassy and ISI agents to escape to Pak. Very interesting read.

Back
Top Bottom