What's new

'Genocide by Pak army was gross mistake' - Killed 7000 on March 25

Only 7000....?:cheesy:

i guess this british journalist have never seen indian propoganda or 3 million or may be 300 million ppls killed by Pakistan Army...:woot:

I quote from the article in case you missed... most ppl commenting here do miss reading the article often... Here it goes..
."So far as I know, 7,000 people were killed on that night. All of them were not fighting against the Pakistani army, but they were killed just to teach Bengalees a lesson."

Propaganda or not you should leave that to the BD brothers to decide exactly how many were killed in 71.

I quote from the article in case you missed... most ppl commenting here do miss reading the article often... Here it goes..

Propaganda or not you should leave that to the BD brothers to decide exactly how many were killed in 71.

than why only that night killing was a gross mistake according to this british journalist?:azn:

than why only that night killing was a gross mistake according to this british journalist?:azn:

Because he was there only that long, and filed the story the next day.

He could hardly have written about the future, could he?

Because he was there only that long, and filed the story the next day.

He could hardly have written about the future, could he?

are you the spokesman of this journalist?
or is it another speculation by indian?

what pak army did was wrong and irresponsible, RIP to dead though, to be honest, many in youth group dont even know it happened, even i didnt know until i joined this forum

Whatttt? 1971 war is not mentioned in Pakistani text books? shocked.

What's the point in bringing these things over and again? esp on this forum? Some trolls who spit their venom on Bangladeshis in each and every thread suddenly start showing concern and love for Bangladesh and Bangladeshis. Still you wouldn't understand? Those advertising 71 have some agenda, but the rest of us should grow out of it.

are you the spokesman of this journalist?
or is it another speculation by indian?

Neither.

The facts are clearly mentioned, for even idiots to decipher. It appears that we have to invent another category.

Actually it wasn't a gross mistake, the more I read about the 1971 and the the years preceding that event the more I resent the Bangladeshi people and their treason. You must understand when an entire land when millions of people cheering in support of the enemy, in support of multiple violations of treason, in support of anarchy, it will result it to blood shed.

Many of the people killed were directly responsible for the anarchy.

Though it wasn't a "genocide" against Bengalis as some mediocre historians claim as the military crackdown targeted people not based on their ethnicity but their political treason and allegiance. Though Pakistan army from my reading did deliberately target Hindus and cleansed East Pakistan of it's Hindu population, I think it was because the Hindus were in support of the enemy forces and possibly even spying on their behalf, therefore there probably was some reason behind it.

Either way stop bringing this subject up over and over, today's generation of Pakistanis could careless about Bangladesh.

And the end-result being?

Pakistan being smashed into two. Surely they were doing something very wrong then :no:

That's what happens when you use extreme force against people while another hostile country wants to kill you.

India for example is a diverse country, but you don't see anything too extreme against the various ethnic groups with different cultures and languages? And it is doing good now.

And by the way, the Agartala Conspiracy is true.

Some folks never learn from history.

Exactly.

What about those Bihari's that were killed for being pro-Pakistan.

Most of the people active in the war are not even alive anymore so whats the point of bringing it up?

I accept that Bihairs were killed by the Mukti Bahini. And you ask for justice?

It was Pakistan's leaders who wanted to save their backs by licking Uncle Sam's boot in the first place.

What's the point in bringing these things over and again? esp on this forum? Some trolls who spit their venom on Bangladeshis in each and every thread suddenly start showing concern and love for Bangladesh and Bangladeshis. Still you wouldn't understand? Those advertising 71 have some agenda, but the rest of us should grow out of it.

Obviously this indians u were reffering to are liars with full of hatrate which their govt & media feeds them against each & every single neibour, This idiots dont even understand the difference between 7000, 300000, & 3 million:cheesy: & are shameless creature

Obviously this indians u were reffering to are liars with full of hatrate which their govt & media feeds them against each & every single neibour, This idiots dont even understand the difference between 7000, 300000, & 3 million:cheesy: & are shameless creature

According to unofficial sources, the figure was actually 300,000 as agreed between India and Mujib-era Bangladesh. But then Sheikh Mujib spell out 3,000,000 for some reason :confused:

Theen lokho? Theen khoti?

Maybe he was confused :woot:

pakistanis view on bangladesh war is hamadurrehman report.it was banned till 2002 but is open now, anyone should read it.
silent points were

1. the biggest boast to number of causalities cant exceed 20,000 as most of generals were boasting the number of terrorist(or freedom fighters) deaths and this number is more than what they reported.
2. the reports on rape were mostly baseless, as found by an independent commission , ironically the commission was set by Bangladeshi govt, that found theri was no increase in abortion rates or birth rates..
3. atleast 30,000 biharis were killed. this has been accepted one way or another even by the Bangladeshi govt. The killing started before the army operation began.
4. their was gross neglect by Pakistani army personnel and politicians that resulted in 1971

my observations..
india never touched bangladesh before 71 after 71 they did alot of things including building dams and decreasing Bangladesh water share on rivers..

lastly up till 1946 jinnah was thinking of building two states consisting of punjab(whole),sindh,NWFP, Balochistan and second of bengal(whole) and Assam as accepted in cabinet mission 1946 .Until Sarwary of bengal proposed a single country.

pakistanis view on bangladesh war is hamadurrehman report.it was banned till 2002 but is open now, anyone should read it.
silent points were

1. the biggest boast to number of causalities cant exceed 20,000 as most of generals were boasting the number of terrorist(or freedom fighters) deaths and this number is more than what they reported.
2. the reports on rape were mostly baseless, as found by an independent commission , ironically the commission was set by Bangladeshi govt, that found theri was no increase in abortion rates or birth rates..
3. atleast 30,000 biharis were killed. this has been accepted one way or another even by the Bangladeshi govt. The killing started before the army operation began.
4. their was gross neglect by Pakistani army personnel and politicians that resulted in 1971

my observations..
india never touched bangladesh before 71 after 71 they did alot of things including building dams and decreasing Bangladesh water share on rivers..

lastly up till 1946 jinnah was thinking of building two states consisting of punjab(whole),sindh,NWFP, Balochistan and second of bengal(whole) and Assam as accepted in cabinet mission 1946 .Until Sarwary of bengal proposed a single country.

Sarwary? Did you mean Hassan Shaheed Suhrawardy?

What happened in East Pakistan was open and clear terrorism committed by a neighbouring country. India will have to pay dearly for this. Wait for that time. As for the 'genocide' committed by Pak Army go check the accounts of Sarmila Bose, an Indian writer who did extensive research on this topic and has refuted many claims.

In fact genocide was committed by Mukti Bahini, the RAW trained terrorists. So stop hiding behind this 'genocide' sympathy label my Bengali brothers. You played in the hands of the enemy. You got your country, we are happy for you. Now go live in it.

This thread is nothing to do with Kashmir stop going off-topic Kashmir is a part of India end of matter.

at that time BD was a part of Pakistan so end of matter and if Kashmir is really a part of India than why has India deployed 700k soldiers there?

Back
Top Bottom