What's new

Defence.pk attacked

DDoS attacks consume allotted bandwidth, even unlimited bandwidth sometimes, as there's fine print somewhere in the contract, specially latency specific performance contracts get eaten away in a heartbeat. So yes, that might particular message could be related to DDoS attack.

So this message was part of the same DDoS attack, I presume:

This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

Suspension page was there so bots hit the blank wall. We are a prime target for DDOS attackers and have successfully mitigated attacks.

Suspension page was there so bots hit the blank wall. We are a prime target for DDOS attackers and have successfully mitigated attacks.
do you have your own servers or is the site hosted? just for curiosity.

looking at Standard of PDF , the hackers seriously have nothing else to do :rofl::rofl::rofl:
63533951.jpg

So that's what happened last night... Its either a bunch of fast losers who have nothing better to do or its a bunchnof fat losers who got banned. Either way let the fun blame game begin.

The Pakistanis will say Indians, Indians will say Pakistanis, Afghanis will say Pakistanis, Bangladeshis will say India, the iranis will say Saudi Arabians and the Saudis will say iranis, the Syrians will say turks and Arabs while the turks will say Russians and Russians will say turks and Americans and Americans will say Chinese and and Chinese will say Americans, Indians and nations of south China sea. Europeans will say jihadis..

And that's 17 pages of very interesting dicussions. ;)

I know i kept getting that message , thought our webby forgot to make the payments:)

Perhaps that was the intent of the attack to create such a(n erroneous) perception?

Hackers have existed since Aryan times, nothing can be done about such losers except ignoring them

Yeah it stopped working last night and I thought it was banned by the govt. but then I realize that its not p**n. :D
Though I have faced some problems connecting pdf on my reliance network but now recently I have been facing CloudFare error 522 while surfing on pdf. Its like the whole world is against me having a connection with pdf.:cry:
I had the same problem too for couple of days, altho connecting via proxies helped (thought this page might've been blocked by my ISP for awhile)

+1 for bangladesh. @BDforever

its a fish based superpower... if they get bangladeshi civ in AoE, I am pretty sure you will get fishing vessel free and all free upgrades. :p:

And if India was a civilization in it then the villagers would defecate in public. :D

lol. That was hilarious. Bangladeshi civ in AEO. :D

But Bengalis are a proud people with a massive amount of bad luck. I would like them to advance in life and succeed. Don't take Hinduguy seriously. He is just the joker of the site

Script kiddies can't take the down the website for 5 long hours, I guess it was successfull Denial Of Service attack.
DDOS isn't that big of a deal, and Defence.pk isn't a massive website.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom