What's new

PAKISTANI WOMAN with a PHD in MATH charging $4 for tuition.

Mirzali Khan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last night my 12 year old was struggling with Algebra, so I immediately posted a job for a tutor on Upwork.

Literally 10 minutes later we were Zooming with a PhD professor in Pakistan for $4/hour.

She whipped him into shape & will help him 5 hours/week now.

Impatience can be a superpower. These tools have been available to anyone for over a decade, but why don't more take advantage?

Frv9KYUWcAAynGd

Frv-OxhXgAA08II

@Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Bleek @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan @Zornix @pakpride00090 @Abid123 @Goritoes @SecularNationalist @PakistaniandProud @PAKISTANFOREVER @Dual Wielder @Great Janjua @ahaider97 @PakFactor @Sayfullah
@SaadH @villageidiot @Olympus81
@Mobius 1 @General Dong @Genghis khan1 @alphapak @RealNapster @Kharral @Mobius 1 @Goenitz @Muhammad Saftain Anjum @waz

Last edited:

thanks for sharing, I will keep this mind when my kids need tutoring. The prices for Kumon and other tutoring services here in the US is insane

Yeah bro, I’ve hired many off Preply to help with my math courses. I always hire tutors from Pakistan. Remember, $4 over-there isn’t bad if she gets 6 or 7 students. My Spanish tutor was only $6/hr from Colombia. She had 50 students a week.

Yeah bro, I’ve hired many off Preply to help with my math courses. I always hire tutors from Pakistan. Remember, $4 over-there isn’t bad if she gets 6 or 7 students. My Spanish tutor was only $6/hr from Colombia. She had 50 students a week.

may I ask why you are learning spanish?

Sure, it was part of my major. They required two semesters of a foreign language.

thats a good reason.. I wanted to learn spanish in my younger days to be able to talk to hot latinas haha... i am fortunate to say i was very popular with them lol...there were not many desis growing up in my area of nj besides ugly Indians

thats a good reason.. I wanted to learn spanish in my younger days to be able to talk to hot latinas haha... i am fortunate to say i was very popular with them lol...there were not many desis growing up in my area of nj besides ugly Indians
I took Spanish from 7th grade to 12th. I have intermediate knowledge.
Not many desis where we lived in Flushing. I didn’t date anyone, but had many desis girls typically write love letters to me. NYC was segregated in the 90s. There was a pecking order and desis were at the lowest at least in Queens.
I was athletic and my group consisted of Greek, Asian, and Balkans. We also played sports all year around so that attracted a lot of girls to me. Sorry if this offends anyone - but there was a bias towards darker skin desis. Ivd always had fairer skin so that attracted many girls. Just my experiences. I miss the 90s lol. 9/11 changed the culture of America. Those who grew up here know what I am talking about.

This is near my hood. Girls in Bahawalpur are generally better educated than the guys. Even my wife holds two Masters.

It’s very sad but our women especially in Pakistan are much more educated than our boys. Even in Karachi, they have to have reserved seats for boys so that they can make it to uni.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom