What's new

Maryam Aurangzeb Interview with Sky News

no, didn't you see Ishaq Dar interview ....lol ... no soft ball...

The only thing that would do justice to Dar would be taking a Desert Eagle and ending his life after that interview. What a failed sperm that passed through.

As for that toad Aurangzeb, I thought she would at least be capable of being a latrine cleaner, but after that interview, she would be unemployed for life because she wouldn't be capable of cleaning the Lana around a pind house.

Citizenship cancellation applies on account of War Crimes or Crimes against Humanity

Luckily UK passed a law to revoke Citizenship

The interview is not bad for a maid.

We call her Nukrani !! the Servant or Sharif Family

But would u want to be a multi millionaire neighbor of toad shareef. I wouldn't. It's not like the voice doesn't reach other penthouses

This, im surprised his unfortunate neigbhors haven't dragged him out yet.. there have been complaints.. but seems nothing have come of it.. been on going for a couple of Years now.. he could buy them off (entire street) due to the nuisance if he wanted with his stolen wealth, but seems his quite stingy only caring for himself and not others.. (not surprised)

This, im surprised his unfortunate neigbhors haven't dragged him out yet.. there have been complaints.. but seems nothing have come of it.. been on going for a couple of Years now.. he could buy them off (entire street) due to the nuisance if he wanted with his stolen wealth, but seems his quite stingy only caring for himself and not others.. (not surprised)
The others living on that street are as rich if not more than him so they don't need his wealth

I'm surprised they haven't had a petition to kick this ganja out of their neighbourhood

What a capable politician, she should be made foreign secretary. What a fighter and exuberating so much confidence. I saw the way she handled protestors who were harassing her and was very impressed how she handled them, she wasn't flustered and maintained her composure.

She was lying about how Nawaz Sharif is the most popular politician 😂

Back
Top Bottom