What's new

PAKISTANI WOMAN with a PHD in MATH charging $4 for tuition.

That’s the trend across the world. Women are getting educated at a higher rates than men.

Compared to the rest of Pakistan, I think even Men’s education level is generally higher in BWP. Islamia University is a great place if you know how to navigate it properly. Qaid-e-Azam Medical College is of good repute and I’ve often seen international students living there. There’s also a good engineering college as well.

No,
It's just a stereotype I heard growing up, in Lahore there's a Big Kashmiri cammunity, probably that's why

My father’s grandmother was from Kashmir Valley. That’s why I was curious.

I wuld suggest that you hire from JUSTDIAL or similar. Excellent tutors are available for nuch cheaper. Private tutors teaching 1 hours a day, 6 days a week for lik 8-10000 INR(Approx. 100USD) per month which comes to 2 USD per hour.
The quality will be much superior to Pakistani tutors and language will be less of an issue as they can speak english fluently. India's STEM education is far far superior to Pak's. A graduate from a mid-tier college willbe superior to a Phd from Pak's premier colleges.
imran-khan-punjab-elections.gif

No comment

I wuld suggest that you hire from JUSTDIAL or similar. Excellent tutors are available for nuch cheaper. Private tutors teaching 1 hours a day, 6 days a week for lik 8-10000 INR(Approx. 100USD) per month which comes to 2 USD per hour.
The quality will be much superior to Pakistani tutors and language will be less of an issue as they can speak english fluently. India's STEM education is far far superior to Pak's. A graduate from a mid-tier college willbe superior to a Phd from Pak's premier colleges.
He is not hiring from anywhere. He has shared a tweet of some gora hiring a Pakistani teacher on some online platform. There is a difference between knowing a subject well and being able to teach it. My dad is brilliant at maths and physics but use to suck at teaching, and when I wouldn't learn, he would get pissed off with me, when the problem was at his end.

There is no evidence to back the claim that a grad from a mid tier college in India is better than a PhD in Pak. There are a lot of fazool PhDs roaming around in Indian colleges too. I studied engineering in one of the top colleges in Mumbai and most of the teachers were bad. The colleges ride on our calibre, not the other way round. The real filtering happens at secondary school level itself. I know some Pak PhDs holders, they are very very competent people.

thats a good reason.. I wanted to learn spanish in my younger days to be able to talk to hot latinas haha... i am fortunate to say i was very popular with them lol...there were not many desis growing up in my area of nj besides ugly Indians
You never had to say a word, Mr. Bond. Your DP tells the stories.

This is near my hood. Girls in Bahawalpur are generally better educated than the guys. Even my wife holds two Masters.
Ustaad ji, while everyone is regaling tales of their luck with the ladies, the lack of the same from you is suspect at best, rather this post indicates you were in close proximity to gross physical harm at the time.

I wuld suggest that you hire from JUSTDIAL or similar. Excellent tutors are available for nuch cheaper. Private tutors teaching 1 hours a day, 6 days a week for lik 8-10000 INR(Approx. 100USD) per month which comes to 4 USD per hour.
How can you come up with this preposterous statement about a grad. from a mid-tier Indian college superior to a PHD from Pak premier college, is this coming due to some huge 'sense of entitlement', or a kind of xenophobia. People with some complexes(inferiority) tend to act superior.

I wuld suggest that you hire from JUSTDIAL or similar. Excellent tutors are available for nuch cheaper. Private tutors teaching 1 hours a day, 6 days a week for lik 8-10000 INR(Approx. 100USD) per month which comes to 4 USD per hour.
You are an perfect example why Indians are shit as tutors

Upwork, fiever etc used by freelancers is generally "easily accessed" job/money from the comfort of your home. I have seen girls from Punjab side have started earning which is commendable. They are actually putting their education to some use instead of wasting themselves 24/7 in house chores.

Now, I agree her per hour rate is too low. But that's maybe because she have relatively new account with only 120+ hours taught. So she will hopefully increase it after she cross 500 hours.

Upwork, fiever etc used by freelancers is generally "easily accessed" job/money from the comfort of your home. I have seen girls from Punjab side have started earning which is commendable. They are actually putting their education to some use instead of wasting themselves 24/7 in house chores.

Now, I agree her per hour rate is too low. But that's maybe because she have relatively new account with only 120+ hours taught. So she will hopefully increase it after she cross 500 hours.

PhD in math to teach 12 year old kids algebra?

Sounds like an overkill lol

I used to get home tutored during my 10th/11th grade days
it costed like 8usd(600inr) for every 1hr 15 min or so everyday

You never had to say a word, Mr. Bond. Your DP tells the stories.

Ustaad ji, while everyone is regaling tales of their luck with the ladies, the lack of the same from you is suspect at best, rather this post indicates you were in close proximity to gross physical harm at the time.

Ik chup.. soh sokh

Last edited:
That’s some assumption loaded horse-Sh!t.

Exactly. That is why indians over 1.4 billion indians invented aeroplanes, submarines, computers, space rockets, tanks, cars, modern communication, satellites etc......... :disagree: That is why india invents advanced high tech weapons systems and NEVER purchases them from the west or russia.............. :disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom