What's new

PAKISTANI WOMAN with a PHD in MATH charging $4 for tuition.

College in America is crazy expensive and is getting pricier every couple of years.

Alhumdullilah I got a scholarship so it didn’t cost me an arm and a leg but I was talking to some people at the masjid and there’s people in their 40s still paying off college loans.

I think this is the first glimpses of a crack in the West, but that’s a different discussion. Soon people won’t go to college as it is compounding with an already high cost of living and relentless inflation.

It could be a good advertisement for her services.

Community college then transfer at the last possible moment to get a big name on your piece of paper is the way to go. It’s the most cost effective solution.

All Pakistani kids are fine as long as you give them some childhood in Pakistan. They should know about their identity otherwise you could end up getting a self hating chuttiya like this for a son:

1339169694.jpg

:lol:

The Pakistani kids I see at the Masjid here are all tech nerds or business owners. Most of them are well mannered and polite. The only thing that’s off putting is that some of them wear arbi chola at masjid instead of shalwar kameez.

The irony here was that I got approached by some Afghans that were speaking daga daga to me and thought I was Afghan for wearing shalwar kameez… :lol:
This dude is an Indian though. I don’t like him or that British Indian writer - the hypocritical one

Community college then transfer at the last possible moment to get a big name on your piece of paper is the way to go. It’s the most cost effective solution.

I’ve been hearing that it’s getting extremely competitive.

Pakistanis are also inherently disadvantaged because of the new DEI thing. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion hates Asian-Americans so all the scholarships and seats are going to unqualified groups than to the qualified ones.

This dude is an Indian though. I don’t like him or that British Indian writer - the hypocritical one

I hate that kumail fag the most. This dude literally made a movie about marrying a white girl.. Indian level cringe factor.

I’ve been hearing that it’s getting extremely competitive.

Pakistanis are also inherently disadvantaged because of the new DEI thing. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion hates Asian-Americans so all the scholarships and seats are going to unqualified groups than to the qualified ones.

Unless you are going into a very specific career path, college and universities are a huge scam in the US. :lol:

I hate that kumail fag the most. This dude literally made a movie about marrying a white girl.. Indian level cringe factor.
Yeah me too. I had a liberal Gora coworker tell me how much he loves Kumail. I hate how much of a coconut he is. I like Riz Ahmad though.

College in America is crazy expensive and is getting pricier every couple of years.
Very true. I ended up paying $30k. $5k at a community college and $25k at the university. You can be smart about it though. Not live on dorm etc. too many kids want to live away so they can party, drink, and do drugs. Basically white boys.
I asked why’d you do that, he said he wanted the experience.

It’s not that boys don’t want to go.

I know for medical universities, for example, competition is pretty stiff and the girls have decided advantage over boys here. For some reason, people have a fetish with this whole medical thing and they really like having their daughters go to medical school but never practicing after they get their degrees. This is happened with practically all the women in our family. I don’t know maybe a fashionable status thing.

The boys meanwhile are definitely not competitive but make it because they reserve seats for boys- frankly this makes sense because the women don’t practice after uni anyways.
I assume Pakistani Universities never face losing accreditation if their students don’t pass the USMLE.

Families of male doctors want their son to also marry a lady doctor, so the marriage market is partially to blame for the drive for doctors that don’t work. There are some Pakistani lady doctors here in New York that have never even got licensed, but the always bring up that they are doctors. It’s like earning a way into a higher social status. I’ve seen women wearing their white coats in Pakistan, on the way to or from school, but what other way can a common person elevate themselves on merit of just education, in Pakistan.

Hopefully, when the economy shifts to earning exports, other professions will be elevated and the pressure will come off kids to go into field they don’t have any interest actually working in, or maybe with the healthcare funding IK wants to increase, the government will fund hospitals better, and women will come out and work more.

As part of reforms, if the next government could increase facilities (and cultural changes) to increase labor Force participation by women, it would go a long way to speeding up the economy to decrease things like childhood morality.

Last edited:
Yes and no. 2016 is the direct result of 15 years of conducting wars without an end in sight. 2008 was the start of the shift when Obama was voted in. That’s when Americans started to wake and wonder not all its well. A nobody somehow got elected who happened to share a similar name with Osama and had Hussain as a middle name and pushing liberalism down peoples throat. That divide came to light in 2016 elections. It showed how ugly the political landscape was and how liberals were controlling the country. I voted for Trump that election. The next door at work, this liberal black comes up to my cubicle in sorrows and tells me we’ve lost the country. I just nodded my head until he went away. Then this liberal, weird white guy comes up to me thinking that I’m a minority and assumed I voted for the democrats and Hillary (lmao). He was a bitch crying at my cubicle. Again, I nodded my head until he went away.
I was very happy because for me it was a ***k you to the democrats and republicans for the mess they created in the Middle East.
2020 was the end of the 9/11 era where it officially ended - the love for military adventurism and gung-ho support for the police after series of shootings in recent years.
The cultural took a huge shift in 2020. I would call it post contemporary era.

The GWOT and culture wars really screwed up large parts of our generation. Not surprising many people don’t want to go into the military or just want to drop out of society in one way or another.

But back on topic, this opens up a lot of work for people in countries like Pakistan to do remote work. Teaching is one of those jobs that remote workers could really make a lot of money, and not just with diaspora children. This is why Pakistan needs to get its act together. Training students and helping them get visas to work in the US, and other countries can help increase remittances and up-skill workers via the experience. Pakistan need to be studying what the Philippines have been doing in this regard.

I never liked him either. Such a tryhard. No pride in his identity. Typical "good muslim", if we can call him one.

can you post the complete link, I will try my best to get her more students.

Girls in Bahawalpur are generally better educated than the guys

That's also a stereotype for kashmiris
From 3 years of my experience in University,I will say Girls are often more confident also while delivering their presentations in class .My friends say this is because they come covered in big Burkhas but still they convey their point very concisely and confidently.Boys suck at presenting their topics before class.
I remember i had to listen to Siddhu Moosewala Songs on all my way to University the day i had to present my topic before class 🙃(and it really helped me a lot to sky rocket my confidence)
May be that's why i was very heavy hearted the day Siddhu was shot dead.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom