What's new

Muslim teen eyed in suspected anti-gay stabbing death of NYC dancer who was ‘vogueing’

I don’t about this gen, but pakees in Brooklyn could fight back in 90’s and 2000’s

It was a more dangerous city back then, some of us carried switchblades (within the legal limit of 3 inches), just in case, but were mostly prepared to fight Mano-e-Mano. I got suspended from school for fighting when people cursed me out for being Pakistani, out of the blue, and wanted to fight. Luckily it didn’t go badly and when I left that school, I moved on with my life.

So back to the topic for the thread; What’s the sense in calling out someone dancing at a gas station. He should have left him alone. Instead he killed a man and in turn ruined his life, his family’s life and his afterlife for a senseless murder.

As for the second amendment. I also agree. Do what is within your legal rights to do to protect yourself.

Last edited:
when i was in school around 9/11, many of my peers had to pretend to be indian

Chutiyas, act hard, but when shit gets tough, convert to a pajeet.

Chutiyas of the highest order, I grew my beard in contrast.

Damn straight, we did the same; on top of that, we got the brothers on our side as they had revenge on their minds, and they went all out when fights broke out.

Last edited:
exactly, u dont hear much about pakistani american because we like to stay here for the foreseeable future

when i was in school around 9/11, many of my peers had to pretend to be indian
Real sad they had to pretend to be Indians. If it’s from regular dumb people, better being cursed out for being Pakistani once or twice, then to say you’re Indian, IMHO. Never even crossed my mind Pakistanis would have done that. Besides, people have short memories, 4-5 years later, most regular people didn’t even know what a Pakistani was, again.

Remember this happened in New York City where stand your ground defense doesn’t usually work.

The only recent case that work was a defense case on the subway, and even then he lost his job and will have to deal with the court system for years if not the rest of his life.
When your life/well being is at stake, you take the chance and put the other guy in the grave before he could do the same to you. Deal with the legal consequences later. Stand your ground is mostly effectively used by whites in southern states, where it's an actual law. But self defense is universally applicable elsewhere.

Seems like a verbal fight escalating to a physical brawl. In the end the guy who died was a gay.

Do not seem like a obvious hate crime against gay. Difficult to see that.

I remember from student days, gays werent exactly always nice guys. Some of them are very provocative in their verbal language and many of them very racist. Racism is far more common among gays because of the focus on physical body.

@PakFactor @Mirzali Khan @SaadH

Pakistanis that pretend to be Indian should get a punch straight in the face. Excuse my language, there is no other fuckin* nationality on earth that would pretend to be from it's rival country. Not even a single fu*king one. Only our people.

You will never for example hear a Albanian calling himself a Serbian. You could put a gun to their head, yet they won't say "I am Serb"

Chutiyas, act hard, but when shit gets tough, convert to a pajeet.

Damn straight, we did the same; on top of that, we got the brothers on our side as they had revenge on their minds, and they went all out when fights broke out.
Bro that Chinese thing was funny AF, you shouldn't have deleted it

Good! What’s the problem here? The gay attacked a youth and the youth fought back

Pakistanis that pretend to be Indian should get a punch straight in the face. Excuse my language, there is no other fuckin* nationality on earth that would pretend to be from it's rival country. Not even a single fu*king one. Only our people.

You will never for example hear an Albanian calling himself a Serbian. You could put a gun to their head, yet they won't say "I am Serb"
Calm down. No Pakistani does that, at least none that I’ve seen. I only indian dothead sh*t skin tone going on Quora and repeating this question over and over “why do Pakistanis think their Arab or why do Pakistani claim to be Indian overseas”

It’s a big Ganges smell sh*t cover echo chamber apu dothead uses to feel good about themselves

You will never for example hear a Albanian calling himself a Serbian. You could put a gun to their head, yet they won't say "I am Serb"

Is it a thing??
I believed it was just another coocked up story from indians.

Is it a thing??
I believed it was just another coocked up story from indians.
It happened after the 9-11 bombings where anti-Muslim sentiment was rife and people were being incredibly racist and beating them.

It's not at all a normal occurrence, calling yourself an Indian is like shooting yourself in the foot.

Pajeets believe any retarded shit just like their RSS leaders telling them Hindus are a superior race and Nazis wanted German women impregnated by Hindus. Shit for brains.

Yeah, that video shows the gay guys clearly escalated the situation when the kids were trying to back away.

The defence is gonna have a field day with this footage. The kids should probably surrender to police and let the courts deal with it, because this looks like self-defense.

Exactly my thoughts. The gay arse-hole clearly escalated the situation.

Yea but end of the day as soon as someone mentions that they are from Pakistan, people call them Terrorists, refuse to give them good jobs, and refuse to mingle with them. THIS IS THE FUKING STATUS OF THIS COUNTRY - A HELL HOLE THAT PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE DISGUSTED ABOUT.

It is easy to lecture overseas Pakistani people but hard to get your act together and stand up these GHQ Terrors who have destroyed this country.

It happened after the 9-11 bombings where anti-Muslim sentiment was rife and people were being incredibly racist and beating them.

It's not at all a normal occurrence, calling yourself an Indian is like shooting yourself in the foot.

Pajeets believe any retarded shit just like their RSS leaders telling them Hindus are a superior race and Nazis wanted German women impregnated by Hindus. Shit for brains.

From personal experience, Pakistanis are generally very proud of their heritage. They are also far more confident than indians.

Pakistanis and indians normally get along pretty well in the west. But ive heard newer indian immigrant have RSS terrorist mentlity and pollute the harmony between communities. Should be sent back to the communal hole they came from.

From personal experience, Pakistanis are generally very proud of their heritage. They are also far more confident than indians.

Pakistanis and indians normally get along pretty well in the west. But ive heard newer indian immigrant have RSS terrorist mentlity and pollute the harmony between communities. Should be sent back to the communal hole they came from.
True, Indian is the last thing anyone is claiming

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom