What's new

6 year old Palestinian child stabbed to death in Illinois by landlord in targeted attack

What a stupid assertion, and when it come to you provide evidence that I said what you claim I said, of course the result is going to be a big fat zero from you.

Again, if you have to go full retard, do not quote me or associate my name with your nonsense.
it is simple deduction, try it sometimes and you will not find it stupid.

I’m not quite sure where have you noticed me being ‘uncivil.’ I’m only responding with the off topic nonsense of cow dung with camel urine.

Ofcourse I condemn all the killings. That goes without saying. I’m sorry if you didn’t notice it; or it came out wrong. But I’m only responding to off topic nonsense. Someone gotta show the mirror right?

Lol.
Where you condemn In this thread lol without saying means nothing you're in favor of killing because he was Muslim and Palestinian child and what off topic nonsense you're answering??

I’m not quite sure where have you noticed me being ‘uncivil.’ I’m only responding with the off topic nonsense of cow dung with camel urine.

you did not understand it, i said in order to avoid generalization as you asked as i consider most of the indians on internet uncivil.
if you do so, please try to put that "nonsense" into the correct context.

it is simple deduction, try it sometimes and you will not find it stupid.
Yes, I did, in fact, I had already used said deduction. I deduced that since you are from Bosnia, you must be stupid LOL Didn't you see what I wrote on the previous post?? :rofl: :rofl:

Again, what a stupid assertion that was. Again, are you 6? Because this has got to be stop making sense after primary school.

Yes, I did, in fact, I had already used said deduction. I deduced that since you are from Bosnia, you must be stupid LOL Didn't you see what I wrote on the previous post?? :rofl: :rofl:

Again, what a stupid assertion that was. Again, are you 6? Because this has got to be stop making sense after primary school.
maybe but false one, try this one usa supports zionist. you support usa, zionist comit crimes, conclusion is that you support and endorse crimes, simple logic.

maybe but false one, try this one usa supports zionist. you support usa, zionist comit crimes, conclusion is that you support and endorse crimes, simple logic.
Yes, your side supported Kosovo Muslim and Albania in Kosovo War, and Kosovo muslim committed a few massacre on Serb (Such as Podujevo bus bombing, Ugljare mass killing and Staro Gracko massacre, conclusion you support and endorsed massacre.

What a stupid logic, and I am going to put you on ignore from now on.

Yes, your side supported Kosovo Muslim and Albania in Kosovo War, and Kosovo muslim committed a few massacre on Serb (Such as Podujevo bus bombing, Ugljare mass killing and Staro Gracko massacre, conclusion you support and endorsed massacre.

What a stupid logic, and I am going to put you on ignore from now on.
it was mistake obviously, waiting for admission that you made same with israel.

Watch how the media won't report about this.

There's been more hate crimes against Muslims yet the media makes it seem like one side is the target and "in danger".
Might have some weight if the initial post did not link to a media source and it's been widely reported on global news sites. Biden also commented on it. But do not let the facts get in the way of a conspiracy theory.

it was mistake obviously, waiting for admission that you made same with israel.
What admission? You come to me with stupid and quite frankly crazy assertion and then say I have to admit that because of said stupid assertion?? Who are you? God? Even god can't ask me to repent something I did not do.

Are you for real? Please DO NOT EVER quote me or my post anymore, you really are something along the same line with that previous stolen valor dude, and I don't associate with sociopath.

Without saying means nothing to do condemn

Sorry but I am not ‘selective’ while showing dislike towards killing. For me all killings are bad, especially the children. On the hand, some people take weird pleasure when terrorists indulge in indiscriminate killings, you know.

You started it first and I came later to burst your bubble

Lol go check this thread. Give me the post number where I first mentioned it 😀

Sorry but I am not ‘selective’ while showing dislike towards killing. For me all killings are bad, especially the children. On the hand, some people take weird pleasure when terrorists indulge in indiscriminate killings, you know.
So why you here if you're not selective to condemn killing
Lol go check this thread. Give me the post number where I first mentioned it
Pakistani poster only refer the cow didn't say any thing about cow dung or cow urine consumption by Hindus you started it on second page and that was your first post

Inappropriate Language
He is a fake / misguided American who ‘misinterpreted’ the American constitution.

America means peace.

No life motherfucker has nothing better to do in he’s life except troll on a forum which despises him for being a 4ft weak pussy he is

Cow worshipping shit eating piss drinking motherfucker without any ambition in he’s slum dwelling existence will now ruin this thread jumping up for happiness jumping up for joy because a child has been killed for only reason being Muslim .

This motherfucking rape product needs to suck his mothers hairy black cunt and **** off off this forum the pagan motherfucker .

Sister gets fucked mom gets fucked auntie gets fucked by Muslims in India leaving this destitute limp dick son of a bitch to only enjoy the single form of entertainment he has to trill on a forum where they would kick he’s shit stained teeth down he’s urine infested gob

Pagan motherfucker begging for attention and acceptance on here slum dwelling bastard

Or the camel urine, sure.

No Pakistani drinks cow urine
You shit infested piss drenched motherfucker

Okay. Camel urine doesn’t cure diseases, that was a lie after all, that’s why no one believes it.

Absolutely, if I have to generalize, every Pakistani drinks camel urine then. 😀

No sarcasm there.
View attachment 962468

If you say so. Camel Urine has magical powers I heard.

Muslim sperm has better benefits for a pagan sexless bitch . Ask your auntie mother & sister who consume it by the litres in India you urine drenched shit stained stomach motherfucker

How? By starting to talk about cow dung and camel urine? May be you should check who started it.

No proof. Only generalizations please. All Pakistanis drink camel urine.

Okay blame the Indians for your scriptures too. Sure.

Your national food and drink motherfucker
Lifeless hopeless worthless son of a Muslims whore . Begging for likes on a forum which despises him for everything he is .

Last edited:
Posts of No-value/off-topic
So why you here if you're not selective to condemn killing

To condemn the killing :)

Pakistani poster only refer the cow didn't say any thing about cow dung or cow urine consumption by Hindus you started it on second page and that was your first post

Give me the post number buddy, then I will help you to know how to identify who started it 😊

No life motherfucker has nothing better to do in he’s life except troll on a forum which despises him for being a 4ft weak pussy he is

Cow worshipping shit eating piss drinking motherfucker without any ambition in he’s slum dwelling existence will now ruin this thread jumping up for happiness jumping up for joy because a child has been killed for only reason being Muslim .

This motherfucking rape product needs to suck his mothers hairy black cunt and **** off off this forum the pagan motherfucker .

Sister gets fucked mom gets fucked auntie gets fucked by Muslims in India leaving this destitute limp dick son of a bitch to only enjoy the single form of entertainment he has to trill on a forum where they would kick he’s shit stained teeth down he’s urine infested gob

Pagan motherfucker begging for attention and acceptance on here slum dwelling bastard

No Pakistani drinks cow urine
You shit infested piss drenched motherfucker

Muslim sperm has better benefits for a pagan sexless bitch . Ask your auntie mother & sister who consume it by the litres in India you urine drenched shit stained stomach motherfucker

Looks like too much camel urine has affected your brain quite adversely. Not sure why you angry, but just wanna set the records straight that I am not the one who advised drinking Camel urine for health benefits, you know.

Back
Top Bottom