What's new

Pakistani Cab Driver Jumped in NYC

Mirzali Khan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

NYC cabbie savagely beaten on street fumes at ‘horrible system’ and Eric Adams: ‘Tell him die with the shame’​

A struggling immigrant cabbie and married dad of two who was savagely beaten by a group of brutes in Midtown told The Post on Friday he’s appalled that two suspects were let go with a slap on the wrist.

Taxi driver Afzal Butt, 60 — who suffered chest, neck and face injuries in the shocking Manhattan caught-on-camera beat-down — blasted New York’s lenient bail-reform laws as a “horrible system” after a pair of his alleged assailants were issued a desk-appearance ticket and allowed to walk free.

“If they’re not going to put them behind bars, this is a horrible system,” fumed the cabbie, who emigrated to the US from Pakistan and has been driving a taxi since 2004. “I am hopeless and helpless with this system.”

Butt said the city is going to hell in a handbasket regarding crime.

“Send the mayor the video and tell him die with the shame,” the cabbie said.

Butt, who has two adult children and lives with his wife in Upper Manhattan, said he got into an argument with a group of five people on Sixth Avenue and West 34th Street on July 19.

Butt had been pulling over to clean up food that an unrelated crew of scooter drivers tossed into his car when the group accused him of nearly hitting them, he said.

“They were walking by and saying that I was going to run over them,” he said. “I was just trying to clean my car.

“Then this lady and this boy started breaking my side window. She broke it. They started assaulting me,” he said, adding that three more people joined in.

“They were all hitting me and kicking me, everywhere on my body, my face,” Butt said.

Disturbing video footage shows three women and two men punching the cabbie and hitting him with a shoe as he falls to the ground.

Butt is then seen cowering next to his car and covering his face as a woman continues to kick him.

“My eye socket was swollen. I was dizzy and lightheaded,” the victim said.

“There’s so much pain in my neck. I still can’t move my neck. My arms, my knees, my hips. My chest felt like I was getting pressure on my chest. So much pain.”

Butt was taken to a hospital, and two suspects — 35-year-old Howard Colley and 51-year-old Natalie Morgan — were arrested, according to police.

On Friday, police released photos of the three suspects who remain at large: an approximately 5-foot-5 heavy-built woman with her hair in a bun; a 5-foot-8 woman with long, braided hair; and a 5-foot-10 man with an athletic build.

Police charged Colley with misdemeanor assault, and Morgan landed a rap of criminal mischief, according to police sources.

Both were issued desk-appearance tickets by cops and let go because the charges were misdemeanors and the suspects had zero or no serious criminal history, sources said.

Even if the suspects were put through the court system, they wouldn’t have gotten bail because nearly all misdemeanors are not eligible for bail, sources said. Even with recent revisions, the suspects wouldn’t have been given bail because they have no serious criminal past, sources said.

“If you’re angry, be angry at the criminal justice reforms — no criminal history and a misdemeanor, you have to issue [desk appearance tickets],” a police source said.

Butt was outraged.

“Everyone is disrespecting yellow-cab drivers,” Butt said.

“This is a job that there is no day when I’m driving that nobody curses at me,” he said. “The scooter guys … one of them stop next to me and hit my car. … I tried to avoid. I pulled a little bit up to let them. But again they came next to me — I rolled down my window to ask them, ‘What happen, why you hitting my car?’ They threw all their food inside my car.

“Everything was littered. Gravy on my shirt, in my eyes. It took me almost three hours to clean the car inside,” Butt said.

@Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan @Zornix @pakpride00090 @Abid123 @Goritoes @SecularNationalist @PakistaniandProud @PAKISTANFOREVER @Dual Wielder @Great Janjua @ahaider97 @PakFactor @Sayfullah @SaadH @villageidiot @Olympus81@Mobius 1 @General Dong @Genghis khan1@alphapak @RealNapster @Kharral @Mobius 1@Goenitz @Muhammad Saftain Anjum @AA_ @Mobius 1 @Great Janjua @The Accountant @PakSword @villageidiot @Kharral @SaadH @Goenitz @PakFactor @Tamerlane @ARMalik @Khan_21 @Yousafzai_M @NaqsheYaar @NooriNuth @SaadH @Kharral @AA_ @SaadH @Tamerlane @villageidiot @waz @PakSword @Mugen @Tamerlane @PakAlp @HerbertPervert @Path-Finder @Tamerlane @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @AlKardai @waz @Areesh @hatehs @Path-Finder @HerbertPervert @Dr. Strangelove @Sayfullah @Clutch @Bleek @mangochutney

NYC cabbie savagely beaten on street fumes at ‘horrible system’ and Eric Adams: ‘Tell him die with the shame’​

A struggling immigrant cabbie and married dad of two who was savagely beaten by a group of brutes in Midtown told The Post on Friday he’s appalled that two suspects were let go with a slap on the wrist.

Taxi driver Afzal Butt, 60 — who suffered chest, neck and face injuries in the shocking Manhattan caught-on-camera beat-down — blasted New York’s lenient bail-reform laws as a “horrible system” after a pair of his alleged assailants were issued a desk-appearance ticket and allowed to walk free.

“If they’re not going to put them behind bars, this is a horrible system,” fumed the cabbie, who emigrated to the US from Pakistan and has been driving a taxi since 2004. “I am hopeless and helpless with this system.”

Butt said the city is going to hell in a handbasket regarding crime.

“Send the mayor the video and tell him die with the shame,” the cabbie said.

Butt, who has two adult children and lives with his wife in Upper Manhattan, said he got into an argument with a group of five people on Sixth Avenue and West 34th Street on July 19.

Butt had been pulling over to clean up food that an unrelated crew of scooter drivers tossed into his car when the group accused him of nearly hitting them, he said.

“They were walking by and saying that I was going to run over them,” he said. “I was just trying to clean my car.

“Then this lady and this boy started breaking my side window. She broke it. They started assaulting me,” he said, adding that three more people joined in.

“They were all hitting me and kicking me, everywhere on my body, my face,” Butt said.

Disturbing video footage shows three women and two men punching the cabbie and hitting him with a shoe as he falls to the ground.

Butt is then seen cowering next to his car and covering his face as a woman continues to kick him.

“My eye socket was swollen. I was dizzy and lightheaded,” the victim said.

“There’s so much pain in my neck. I still can’t move my neck. My arms, my knees, my hips. My chest felt like I was getting pressure on my chest. So much pain.”

Butt was taken to a hospital, and two suspects — 35-year-old Howard Colley and 51-year-old Natalie Morgan — were arrested, according to police.

On Friday, police released photos of the three suspects who remain at large: an approximately 5-foot-5 heavy-built woman with her hair in a bun; a 5-foot-8 woman with long, braided hair; and a 5-foot-10 man with an athletic build.

Police charged Colley with misdemeanor assault, and Morgan landed a rap of criminal mischief, according to police sources.

Both were issued desk-appearance tickets by cops and let go because the charges were misdemeanors and the suspects had zero or no serious criminal history, sources said.

Even if the suspects were put through the court system, they wouldn’t have gotten bail because nearly all misdemeanors are not eligible for bail, sources said. Even with recent revisions, the suspects wouldn’t have been given bail because they have no serious criminal past, sources said.

“If you’re angry, be angry at the criminal justice reforms — no criminal history and a misdemeanor, you have to issue [desk appearance tickets],” a police source said.

Butt was outraged.

“Everyone is disrespecting yellow-cab drivers,” Butt said.

“This is a job that there is no day when I’m driving that nobody curses at me,” he said. “The scooter guys … one of them stop next to me and hit my car. … I tried to avoid. I pulled a little bit up to let them. But again they came next to me — I rolled down my window to ask them, ‘What happen, why you hitting my car?’ They threw all their food inside my car.

“Everything was littered. Gravy on my shirt, in my eyes. It took me almost three hours to clean the car inside,” Butt said.

@Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan @Zornix @pakpride00090 @Abid123 @Goritoes @SecularNationalist @PakistaniandProud @PAKISTANFOREVER @Dual Wielder @Great Janjua @ahaider97 @PakFactor @Sayfullah @SaadH @villageidiot @Olympus81@Mobius 1 @General Dong @Genghis khan1@alphapak @RealNapster @Kharral @Mobius 1@Goenitz @Muhammad Saftain Anjum @AA_ @Mobius 1 @Great Janjua @The Accountant @PakSword @villageidiot @Kharral @SaadH @Goenitz @PakFactor @Tamerlane @ARMalik @Khan_21 @Yousafzai_M @NaqsheYaar @NooriNuth @SaadH @Kharral @AA_ @SaadH @Tamerlane @villageidiot @waz @PakSword @Mugen @Tamerlane @PakAlp @HerbertPervert @Path-Finder @Tamerlane @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @AlKardai @waz @Areesh @hatehs @Path-Finder @HerbertPervert @Dr. Strangelove @Sayfullah @Clutch @Bleek @mangochutney

Same in Chicago, since our governor passed a similar bill, crime has shot up 160% per some reports.

Hope the cab driver recovers

Cabbies & Others will need to start carrying firearms for self-defense. These crimes are going to keep increasing, as dealing with the insurance industry it's shaken things up, whereas carriers are pulling out of specific markets due to negro behavior.

This is what BLM wanted in the end.

Usual nigger behaviour over there.

BLM was the trigger before the police shot these negro's and kept them in line, but now it's like a herd of hyenas is on the loose.

Usual nigger behaviour over there.

Well there are decent educated black people and there are people worthy of the "N" word name.

The two are separate.

In the US - law enforcement is too lenient because of this woke movement which has swung too far to the left in both coasts.

The attackers should have been dealt with far more harshly.

I suspect most of them are on the public dole and feel that US society "owes" them reparations for past wrongs.

They will stay uneducated, sit at home in the ghetto on the sofa watching TV munching on snacks, and you and I should pay them to have more babies out of wedlock. The cycle of poverty will continue.

This is how democrats fish for votes - I am turning more Libertarian by the day.....

Last edited:
Same in Chicago, since our governor passed a similar bill, crime has shot up 160% per some reports.

Cabbies & Others will need to start carrying firearms for self-defense. These crimes are going to keep increasing, as dealing with the insurance industry it's shaken things up, whereas carriers are pulling out of specific markets due to negro behavior.

BLM was the trigger before the police shot these negro's and kept them in line, but now it's like a herd of hyenas is on the loose.
NY Cop lost quite a lot of power over the last couple of year, I know a lot of NYC Cop walks off the job, some found other department to work with, some just retired and never worked LE again.

Problem is the liberal attitude with crime, the revolving door policy, criminal used to scare of cops, now it's the other way around, cop on the beat would think if he/she will get into trouble by arresting them, had I applied too much force? Will I be charge, this is what wrong with Law Enforcement in these liberal city, and now they becoming free for all.

NY Cop lost quite a lot of power over the last couple of year, I know a lot of NYC Cop walks off the job, some found other department to work with, some just retired and never worked LE again.

Problem is the liberal attitude with crime, the revolving door policy, criminal used to scare of cops, now it's the other way around, cop on the beat would think if he/she will get into trouble by arresting them, had I applied too much force? Will I be charge, this is what wrong with Law Enforcement in these liberal city, and now they becoming free for all.

Some of my law enforcement friends are worried about the same thing you mentioned. As you said, if they applied too much force, they would be charged, resulting in either no employment or jail; they are concerned about what will happen to their families.

When the police are split-minded in action-taking, that's a recipe for disaster for any community.

The comments in this thread so far are vile and disappointing.

You all don't know the first thing about humanity. You all claim discrimination, yet are so quick to dish it out yourselves.

Absolutely pathetic.

Don't even realize that you're all falling for the white man's games.

Some of my law enforcement friends are worried about the same thing you mentioned. As you said, if they applied too much force, they would be charged, resulting in either no employment or jail; they are concerned about what will happen to their families.

When the police are split-minded in action-taking, that's a recipe for disaster for any community.
I have a family member in the NYPD, and they tell me that its one of the most corrupt shithole police departments in all of America.

It's not that they can't do anything about it, or that they're worried about consequences, rather it's that they're a bunch of lazy bastards that have barely solved major crimes in the last 40 years.

They simply don't give a ****. They're only barely better than South Asian police.

Last edited:

Well, you sort of see it a long time coming tho.

First the people losing respect for LE, and then LE get charged with selected crimes that's usually 50//50 (Not the one with George Floyd, or the cop who left a roadrage suspect cuffed inside the squad and then park the car in a railway crossing, lucky the person was alive, or those 5 Memphis cops, those are inexcusable).

But things like suspect charge at the police and the police gun these people down, if we start to look at stuff like that, that's where the lost of respect come from. A lot of these type of case turn up the cops being right, but we doubt it none-the-less, and the more we do it, the more the court of public opinion started to weight against cops, which make them think twice about their job, and then this happened.

I have a family member in the NYPD, and they tell me that its one of the most corrupt shithole police departments in all of America.

It's not that they can't do anything about it, or that they're worried about consequences, rather it's that they're a bunch of lazy bastards that have barely solved major crimes in the last 40 years.

They simply don't give a ****. They're only barely better than South Asian police.
Well, there are a lot of OC happening within the NYPD, not all of them are corrupted tho, but mostly was influenced by corrupted individual. Case in point, the Gilgo Murder that just got solved wasn't solved a long time ago simply because one corrupted Chief thinking of involving the FBI will expose his own dealing and send away the FBI help. They lost 13 years in that case.....

You all don't know the first thing about humanity. You all claim discrimination, yet are so quick to dish it out yourselves.

Absolutely pathetic.

Absolutely pathetic.

New York, I agree, is the worst, but I also know it's run like Pakistani police. You are bound to get the job if you have family or friends. NYPD has been accused of being a legacy appointing agency. Its fire department is right up there as well.

New York, I agree, is the worst, but I also know it's run like Pakistani police. You are bound to get the job if you have family or friends. NYPD has been accused of being a legacy appointing agency. Its fire department is right up there as well.
Yeah, it's pretty bad. Don't know about the whole legacy appointment thing so I'll just differ to you on that.

Disgusting .
Luckily he’s still alive

Meanwhile in West Midlands . U.K.

They western legal system is heavily biased in favour of women. Good or bad I don't know.
Likewise police judges and legal system human element is biased towards locals, and against outsiders.
All his attackers were local teenage girls. There's the problem.

Disgusting .
Luckily he’s still alive

Meanwhile in West Midlands . U.K.

The*e fuckers are only brave with weapons. Catch them 1 vs 1 fair fight, the pussie* will run away.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom