What's new

Defence.pk attacked

This morning we were attacked and that resulted in the downtime of more than 5 hours.

We have taken steps to stabilize the defenses, please email webmaster@defence.pk if you have issues viewing/logging in.

Thanks,
Defence.pk

From where was the attack from?

I know i kept getting that message , thought our webby forgot to make the payments:)

I got it too.

its a fish based superpower... if they get bangladeshi civ in AoE, I am pretty sure you will get fishing vessel free and all free upgrades. :p:
Don't worry, we will send toilets in return. We always like to help our neighbours. :-)

@WebMaster , i am having problem posting in some threads, it's loading and loading, sometimes i can't view the last page of the thread.
regards

@WebMaster , i am having problem posting in some threads, it's loading and loading, sometimes i can't view the last page of the thread.
regards

I am collecting those threads and last page links that dont work. Please post them here so we can fix it.

launching DDoS and defacing any site doesn't need a reason,rather just a suitable target.

I remember few months ago,my univ site got defaced for no reason.Kids love to show what they can.

I remember that the site was redirected to an error site, but since some of you guys are mentioning DDOS attacks, I have hard believing it. My impression is that the site is protected by CloudFlare.

One of their services is to make "kind of a black hole" where the attacking requests are dumped. So it should not be possible to lay down this site. Or what ?

Back
Top Bottom