What's new

Chinese restaurant in Turkey attacked after diplomatic spat

Status
Not open for further replies.
The law of nine dash line you meant? Why not shoot at American for dis obey your so called law? Why only shoot at those poor innocent fisherman?

Obey or die? Is that all Chinese laws made up? Wow that is super power civilized country really is? I wonder.

Americans haven't trespassed into our waters. So far, they stay out of our 12 nm boundary. Their big mouth keeps saying they will, but their bark is worse than their bite.

Anyway, we never think ourselves as a superpower. Nor do we want to be one. Only you and the Indians have these delusional power fantasies.

Being Chinese is never easy, while these shitthead on PDF talk big, their fellow Chinese in other countries are sufferred. In Vietnam 2 Chinese died, in USA they were discriminate in government jobs, now in turkey, soon there will be more.
Grow some balls and attack the PLA, or shut up. LOL

You roach-eater like that, don't you?

There are a lot for those who see further and I see it clearly.
Come on,say something meaningful,in this world,the country called Turkey will never have the capability to do anything to hurt us,but we can revenge you easily.
You feel you are strong,but in our eyes,you are a very weak middle country,you cannot even make a plane,tank or warship all on yourself,you are very WEAK to us.we can wipe you out from the planet in minutes. What you boast just makes me feel funny.
Forget it,I rather talk with some reasonable Turkey posters than the low IQ one like you.

To the Chineses here: no need to waste time to quarrel with that poor Vietnam guy,for me,I am not angry with what he said at all,I just like to watch his helpless show:)
It is a jungle world,all the jungle rules are taught by the west,if you want to blame,you should blame why the Vietnam is so unlucky to be our neibour. En,you are welcome, Thailand,Laos and Cambodia,we Chinese will protect you guys from the invasion from fifthy Vietnam.

Really ? Some body just cry about Chinese got killed in Vietnam.
What really? I said where you sea guard are when we kill you "innocent" fishmen, you not answer, loser.

Hehe, Only you are proud of killing Chinese on your land while rioting, the rig is there again, more closer to your land, why not this time send you fish boat and guard there, then ignite another riot again, you can kill several Chinese again, show you "big" ball, such stupid vietnamese!

Really ? Some body just cry about Chinese got killed in Vietnam.

The law of nine dash line you meant? Why not shoot at American for dis obey your so called law? Why only shoot at those poor innocent fisherman?

Obey or die? Is that all Chinese laws made up? Wow that is super power civilized country really is? I wonder.

Those fishmen deserve to die.

Being Chinese is never easy, while these shitthead on PDF talk big, their fellow Chinese in other countries are sufferred. In Vietnam 2 Chinese died, in USA they were discriminate in government jobs, now in turkey, soon there will be more.

You exhibit the characteristics of a serf who has been indoctrinated to hate China. Listen carefully, these morons who have attacked the restaurant have gone against the principles of Islam and they should be punished severely for ruining an innocent man's business. Do you feel inferior to the Chinese, that you must insult them to feel subconsciously better about your self? You are a vile person who takes pleasure in mentioning the deaths of civilians in your country.

Americans haven't trespassed into our waters. So far, they stay out of our 12 nm boundary. Their big mouth keeps saying they will, but their bark is worse than their bite.

Anyway, we never think ourselves as a superpower. Nor do we want to be one. Only you and the Indians have these delusional power fantasies.
Is that an excuse, Or are you dare not to shoot at them. Who shoot water cannon at you when you tried to stop them, who ignored your warning when they flew pass your so called territory. Why not be honest, why do you have to find excuse? If people dont like Chinese because of bullying behavior, like gangster, not super power shiit. That s why many countries in Asia chose American as their lead.

What really? I said where you sea guard are when we kill you "innocent" fishmen, you not answer, loser.

Hehe, Only you are proud of killing Chinese on your land while rioting, the rig is there again, more closer to your land, why not this time send you fish boat and guard there, then ignite another riot again, you can kill several Chinese again, show you "big" ball, such stupid vietnamese!
that was an answer, you just too dumb to get it. Use your brain and re read again. Speaking with your Chinese like speaking to an azz hole. Yetalways boasting about nation high IQ, northern east asian...crap. cant understand a simple sentence.

that was an answer, you just too dumb to get it. Use your brain and re read again. Speaking with your Chinese like speaking to an azz hole. Yetalways boasting about nation high IQ, northern east asian...crap. cant understand a simple sentence.
Hehe, really can't understand the monkey though, so idiot, Chinese rig is deploied there, kill some Chinese on you land again?!

You exhibit the characteristics of a serf who has been indoctrinated to hate China. Listen carefully, these morons who have attacked the restaurant have gone against the principles of Islam and they should be punished severely for ruining an innocent man's business. Do you feel inferior to the Chinese, that you must insult them to feel subconsciously better about your self? You are a vile person who takes pleasure in mentioning the deaths of civilians in your country.
Maybe you Chinese should start using your brain to talk to me i stead speak out from your azz hole. Here is not about killing, its about your Chinese hooligan policy, mistreat others, anger them, thus there are consequences. And people and the like you support your government policy instead try to stop it. Now come on here crying and act like victim, how about ask your self first. What have you people done to the Uyghi. Why they wanted to escaped from their homeland? Why they hate Chinese?

Hehe, really can't understand the monkey though, so idiot, Chinese rig is deploied there, kill some Chinese on you land again?!
That because Im the monkey king your Chinese worsip, When I talk only poeple like your emperor Xi could understand. Little moron like you will have hard time.

That because Im the monkey king your Chinese worsip, When I talk only poeple like your emperor Xi could understand. Little moron like you will have hard time.
Hehe, you are monkey king? but still a monkey, you want be animal king?!

Xi will care about a animal thought? does China have diplomatic relation with a animal?

Maybe you Chinese should start using your brain to talk to me i stead speak out from your azz hole. Here is not about killing, its about your Chinese hooligan policy, mistreat others, anger them, thus there are consequences. And people and the like you support your government policy instead try to stop it. Now come on here crying and act like victim, how about ask your self first. What have you people done to the Uyghi. Why they wanted to escaped from their homeland? Why they hate Chinese?

For your kind information I am a proud Pakistani and I will defend the Chinese against racist delinquents such as your self, who are prone to play armchair general on an internet forum. In addition, please make an appointment to see a special school needs teacher because your grasps on the English language is very pathetic, although its hardly surprising since those American cluster bombs must have destroyed your brain cells.

Have you ever traveled to China, because I have and the vast majority of Muslims are very content and happy with the Government. I have debated this issue of oppression of the Uighur's with countless of my Han friends in China and the conclusion drawn was simple. The Government of China needs to reform its polices in Xinjiang in reference to education and job opportunities for the Uighur community. Once this outcome happens and that their is a greater level of understanding between the parties involved then the case of independence would vanish. Also please at least attempt to read on the subject and correct your awful terminology. Uighur is an ethnic group, therefore all 56 ethnic groups are considered Chinese....read this sentence slowly and understand it fully before replying your usual gibberish nonsense.

Apparently the same assumption of contentment holds true for many Vietnamese women, who want to settle and marry a nice Chinese man rather than wallow in the dirty dusty streets of Hanoi:) Seriously Vietnam should be careful in its threats, otherwise the 1979 spanking needs to be revisited to put your country in its place.

How exactly can a crippled duck be regarded as a Monkey King?

Come on,say something meaningful,in this world,the country called Turkey will never have the capability to do anything to hurt us,but we can revenge you easily.
You feel you are strong,but in our eyes,you are a very weak middle country,you cannot even make a plane,tank or warship all on yourself,you are very WEAK to us.we can wipe you out from the planet in minutes. What you boast just makes me feel funny.
Forget it,I rather talk with some reasonable Turkey posters than the low IQ one like you.
:happy:

Is that an excuse, Or are you dare not to shoot at them. Who shoot water cannon at you when you tried to stop them, who ignored your warning when they flew pass your so called territory. Why not be honest, why do you have to find excuse? If people dont like Chinese because of bullying behavior, like gangster, not super power shiit. That s why many countries in Asia chose American as their lead.

Unlike your pirate 'fishermen', Americans have not trespassed into our territorial waters. So far, you can't disprove this fact, only posting dubious rumors or hearsay. They are not as brave as you, and also not as stupid. Americans thinks their lives are valuable and are afraid to take any risks. Your fishermen know their lives are cheap and are willing to gamble their lives in foreign waters, whether Chinese, Indonesian, Cambodian, Palau. Consequently, following the relevant laws, their boats, fishing catches, or even lives are forfeited.

All intruders in our waters are treated the same. Doesn't matter if its a superpower or a jungle tribe dreaming about being a superpower.

Unlike your pirate 'fishermen', Americans have not trespassed into our territorial waters. So far, you can't disprove this fact, only posting dubious rumors or hearsay. They are not as brave as you, and also not as stupid. Americans thinks their lives are valuable and are afraid to take any risks. Your fishermen know their lives are cheap and are willing to gamble their lives in foreign waters, whether Chinese, Indonesian, Cambodian, Palau. Consequently, following the relevant laws, their boats, fishing catches, or even lives are forfeited.

All intruders in our waters are treated the same. Doesn't matter if its a superpower or a jungle tribe dreaming about being a superpower.
Ah so after all the warning and cursing American and tell them "you go" , you Chinese concluded American have not " tresspassed" while the poor fisherman have been fishing in their traddition water for generations you shoot at them, and concluded that they violated your nine dash line law. really Funny. You Speaking like a true loser and cowardice who can only pick on poor azz fishermen with no weapon and zero threat to your super power Plan. Please do me a favor spread this analogy world wide so people can laugh with me. If American need a clown you are perfect role to entertain them. You will sure earn couple hundred bucks instead of 50 cents.

Hehe, you are monkey king? but still a monkey, you want be animal king?!

Xi will care about a animal thought? does China have diplomatic relation with a animal?
Ah Im the monkey that many Chinese worshipping. My statues are in many places in China. You can find out more of me by just type in Sun WuKong. im very popular. Im the good guy that your Chinese worshiping. Im even more popular than buddha. Sun Wokonggggg... Sifu. Im here to punish bad guys. Get that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom