What's new

Chinese nuclear testing in Xinjiang

Watch the documentary. Where is the lie?
The whole thing is a lie, a collection of sourceless pictures and narration of lies. there are many foreigners actually are traveling in Xinjiang now, even at this very moment, and they update their personally youtube channels pretty quickly, go and check their vlogs to see what Xinjiang is really like.

The whole thing is a lie, a collection of sourceless pictures and narration of lies. there are many foreigners actually are traveling in Xinjiang now, even at this very moment, and they update their personally youtube channels pretty quickly, go and check their vlogs to see what Xinjiang is really like.
They sourced Chinese data. Report is from 1998.

They sourced Chinese data.
Are you kidding me?

"Confidential Chinese government documents show that the incidence of..."

You provide a western media channel which is a habitual liar, if it is confidential , how do you know? where's the original Chinese data?

Watch your" confidential document"? I have no time for it. CONFIDENTIAL document shows you are not a biological son of your father, don't ask me where I got it, it's confidential.
Confidential means China is aware nuclear testing increased cancer and congenital defects among children near the test sites, but doesn't want it in the public domain. China tested bombs hundreds of times more powerful than Hiroshima, dozens of times, apparently at the same location. I am sure China would have been far more careful if the area was populated by Han Chinese, especially those associated with the Communist party. It wouldn't even think of testing near them.

Confidential means China is aware nuclear testing increased cancer and congenital defects among children near the test sites, but doesn't want it in the public domain. China tested bombs hundreds of times more powerful than Hiroshima, dozens of times, apparently at the same location. I am sure China would have been far more careful if the area was populated by Han Chinese, especially those associated with the Communist party. It wouldn't even think of testing near them.
Pure BS.

The more cancer a society has -- the better. These days everyone died of cancer while previous, most died of flu, malnutrition, and other infectious ailments.

All advance society see at least 10x hike in cancer rate.

Xinjiang life expectancy is very high and keep increasingly. That explains why cancer rate goes so high. Xinjiang also has big leap forward in life expectancy -- far more than most province.

No way for white man to estimate congenital defects of China reliably near lop nur test site.

Fking PDF morons sure from some arts faculties....

1691393877087.png

Last edited:
Don't make this kind of international joke. Xi's favorite is black man. Maybe he loves minorities too. But he doesn't care about Han people.

This police got fired and convicted, unlike in many third world countries where police brutality, corruption, and siding with majority groups and parties instead of with justice are commonplace.
There is a video of a white police officer shooting dead a white guy crawling toward the police as instructed and he made the mistake of trying to pull his pants up. That police didn't get convicted, but should've. So, it's not really racial. There are many black police officers. There is even a video of several black police officers beating a black guy to death. There were black police officers around Floyd too.

This police got fired and convicted, unlike in many third world countries where police brutality, corruption, and siding with majority groups and parties instead of with justice are commonplace.
There is a video of a white police officer shooting dead a white guy crawling toward the police as instructed and he made the mistake of trying to pull his pants up. That police didn't get convicted, but should've. So, it's not really racial. There are many black police officers. There is even a video of several black police officers beating a black guy to death. There were black police officers around Floyd too.
Treat black men. The United States is right.

Thanks to Xi's policy, these alien chimpanzees are able to harass, offend, and mistreat the indigenous people on Chinese territory.

View attachment 944218

if all Chinese policemen were Derek Chauvin, would black people dare to continue to be so arrogant?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who broke China's spine and forced the Chinese to kneel before the chimpanzees?

That's Xi Jing Ping.
Xi loves black men and ethnic minorities.
Screenshot_20230807_163735.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom