What's new

Chinese nuclear testing in Xinjiang

Backed by evidence. I guess you didn't watch the documentary and went into defensive mode. The rate of cancer was 35% higher among Uighurs along with extremely high rate of children born with defects comparable with the rest of China. If China has nothing to hide why has it made open research and investigation severely punishable?
Sure, lol, we all believe you

微信图片_20230613204001 (1).png

微信图片_20230724232422.png

Hundreds of thousands of deaths and deformities among the Uighurs. This is old investigative documentary from 14 years ago. Not many views, however, it shows that some Westerners did care about what China was doing to the Uighur people. They took great personal risk to document it during a time when few outsiders had heard of Xinjiang.

I heard Pakistan did something similar in Balochistan.

You didn't watch the documentary.
The average life expectancy of residents in northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region grew from 30 years in 1949 to 74.7 years in 2019
Check out the life expectancy of all other central Asian countries and regions and see who have a better standard of living, healthcare and life expectancy.

This is the life expectancy in Xinjiang's next door neighbor

微信图片_20230807132804.png

Yeah, hypocrites.

Dumb Indians do not even know that they should stay away from these nuke test sites.

1691385564598.png

This is the life expectancy in Xinjiang's next door neighbor
_20230807132804-png.944190

Life expectancy in other central Asian countries
微信图片_20230807133005.png

Life expectancy in India
微信图片_20230807133122.png

In terms of the standard of living and healthcare and life expectancy, Xinjiang is undisputedly the Number in the whole central and South Asian countries and region.

In recent years, many Central Asian and South Asian men have come to China. They study, work and permanently settle in China, marry local people and have many children.

Xi's policy encourages it. Provide scholarships for foreigners, support foreigners to find jobs, settle down and get green cards in China, encourage multi-racial marriage, promote the birth of mixed-race children with foreigners.

Do you think that's good for China in the long run?
Yes and No, double edge sword, I m not very sure.

Average means the whole population, you are an individual, do you think I care about how short you live?
No. And, that's scary. You wouldn't give a damn about harming someone as long as it doesn't impact the average to make you look bad (except it did in Xinjiang). You have a repressive ideology.

No. And, that's scary. You wouldn't give a damn about harming someone as long as it doesn't impact the average to make you look bad (except it did in Xinjiang). You have a repressive ideology.
To put it simple, I don't give a damn of your lies, I 've seen so many of them, but facts and figures show Xinjiang is in the right path.

0_dpEfUWBOKvyOIx1u.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom