What's new

Chinese nuclear testing in Xinjiang

Ridiculous
Truman was mad man and anyone who thinks unnecessary nuking Japan was good needs to have their brains and testicles checked

Actually, anyone who enters the white house as a president foams at the mouth... There is a documentary on the Korean War and why the US did not use nuclear weapons, I guess the same reason for Vietnam most likely... The magic word is "retaliation by the Soviets". I will try to google it.

Here is JUST one; to keep the Soviets away from Japan.

And there are plenty more citing different reasons....

But regardless you are a naysayer no matter what. Now carry on with your stuck record circular BS.

Thanks for the share. In this very link, a number of historians have pointed out valid reasons for using the bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Some disagree with decision because they look at it through the lens of modern-age revisionism and woke mentality.

Utter destruction of strategically important cities such as Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and Tokyo convinced the Japanese to surrender. US did not face a Japanese insurgency in the aftermath.

These attacks were well-calculated in view of the failure of the Treaty of Versailles in Europe.

WE have seen that if a country is not strategically bombed, it is very likely to produce insurgency with support of jihadi types and mercenaries pouring in from different countries.

Strategic bombing produce desired results instead.

Actually, anyone who enters the white house as a president foams at the mouth... There is a documentary on the Korean War and why the US did not use nuclear weapons, I guess the same reason for Vietnam most likely... The magic word is "retaliation by the Soviets". I will try to google it.

Soviets were not idiots and they could not attack US mainland back in the day. Only idiots come up with this theory.

American President was against expanding the war to China. This was a humanitarian decision. It would have been a massacre in China otherwise.

Modern-age chest thumpers mistake American humanism for weakness or Americans are not humans and it takes another power to check them.

Why China and USSR rushed to produce nuclear weapons? They knew what could happen.

Ridiculous
Truman was mad man and anyone who thinks unnecessary nuking Japan was good needs to have their brains and testicles checked
Yeah, instead it was preferable to double the deaths to 170 million! There were already 55 million civilian deaths. It was an unavoidable decision given the extremely difficult situation and circumstance. Japan and US have a strong alliance ever since, so Japan knows, overall, lives were saved including of Japanese by immediately stopping the war.

Thanks for the share. In this very link, a number of historians have pointed out valid reasons for using the bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Some disagree with decision because they look at it through the lens of modern-age revisionism and woke mentality.

Utter destruction of strategically important cities such as Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and Tokyo convinced the Japanese to surrender. US did not face a Japanese insurgency in the aftermath.

These attacks were well-calculated in view of the failure of the Treaty of Versailles in Europe.

WE have seen that if a country is not strategically bombed, it is very likely to produce insurgency with support of jihadi types and mercenaries pouring in from different countries.

Strategic bombing produce desired results instead.

Soviets were not idiots and they could not attack US mainland back in the day. Only idiots come up with this theory.

American President was against expanding the war to China. This was a humanitarian decision. It would have been a massacre in China otherwise.

Modern-age chest thumpers mistake American humanism for weakness or Americans are not humans and it takes another power to check them.

Why China and USSR rushed to produce nuclear weapons? They knew what could happen.

Hey I just realized you are the Mod, No wonder my posts are removed...LMAO....... I can provide you with new links citing different reasons all day long and you will do the same, delete em or continue with the usual circular BS.

Yeah, instead it was preferable to double the deaths to 170 million! There were already 55 million civilian deaths. It was an unavoidable decision given the extremely difficult situation and circumstance. Japan and US have a strong alliance ever since, so Japan knows, overall, lives were saved including of Japanese by immediately stopping the war.
Sir only mainland Japan was left Japan had no longer had an occupation

Before you brag how Japanese love Americans go ask from millions of people killed indiscriminately

Even gengis Khan couldn't do what Truman did

In my list of psychopath he is number 1 followed by Hitler and Churchill who killed 6 mil Bengalis

Now don't get me wrong my grand father was Pow and was only let go after nukes but several of his friends perished in those nuke blasts as Pow as well

It was more to show USSR who the boss is nothing else..alas it was futile since USSR got the weapon soon

You should be concerned about Japan's nuclear radiation water discharge into the sea.

Sir only mainland Japan was left Japan had no longer had an occupation

Before you brag how Japanese love Americans go ask from millions of people killed indiscriminately

Even gengis Khan couldn't do what Truman did

In my list of psychopath he is number 1 followed by Hitler and Churchill who killed 6 mil Bengalis

Now don't get me wrong my grand father was Pow and was only let go after nukes but several of his friends perished in those nuke blasts as Pow as well

It was more to show USSR who the boss is nothing else..alas it was futile since USSR got the weapon soon
Japan got off lightly, comparatively speaking. They had massive war crimes and crimes against humanity, killing and enslaving millions of civilians, including sex slavery.
'Various related crimes include sexual slavery, massacres, human experimentation, starvation, and forced labor directly perpetrated or condoned by the Japanese military and government.[5][6][7][8][9][10][11]'

Japan got off lightly, comparatively speaking. They had massive war crimes and crimes against humanity, killing and enslaving millions of civilians, including sex slavery.
'Various related crimes include sexual slavery, massacres, human experimentation, starvation, and forced labor directly perpetrated or condoned by the Japanese military and government.[5][6][7][8][9][10][11]'
Ok let's kill unborn babies
Definitively need to have your brain checked

All those conventions after WW1 don't matter

Hey I just realized you are the Mod, No wonder my posts are removed...LMAO....... I can provide you with new links citing different reasons all day long and you will do the same, delete em or continue with the usual circular BS.
I did not remove your posts. You received a strike for insulting me in a response.

I welcome conversations.

Ok let's kill unborn babies
Definitively need to have your brain checked

All those conventions after WW1 don't matter
You have no point. Those conventions don't apply to Japan? Japan is free of responsibility and consequence? Did you read the crimes they did.

Back
Top Bottom