What's new

Chinese nuclear testing in Xinjiang

Lol, there are many Indian vloggers in China update their channels every day, that's why I say you are just so delusional, non is so blind as those who won't see.
ask yourself what a vlogger does.
(I love it when the person across the aisle ends up making my point)

Wiki and western media is as good as Santa aka Chris Kringle in the N. Pole... The fact of the matter is Japan's navy was already destroyed the US was already bombing Japan not the other way around. Using Nukes on civilians was one of the biggest crimes ever or should I say live nuke test..
Hiroshima and Nagasaki were industrial zones and contributing to Japanese war machine and economy at the time. These cities were not chosen for destruction at random.

Tragic events but facts should be understood.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were industrial zones and contributing to Japanese war machine and economy at the time. These cities were not chosen for destruction at random.

Tragic events but facts should be understood.
Indeed. It had to be a location that clearly demonstrates to the Japanese military that surrender is their only option and that US will continue attacks until that happens.

Hiroshima was chosen as the target of the first atomic bombing because it had remained largely untouched by bombing raids, and the bomb's effects could be clearly measured123. Hiroshima was also a military and psychological objective, as it had military importance and its destruction could scare the Japanese into surrender and impress the world with the new weapon245.

That's a lot of cock & bull story it's like nuking Google and saying it is contributing to the war machine or nuking a city because the employees are contributing towards an economy fueling the war and the story goes on and on.

That's a lot of cock & bull story it's like nuking Google and saying it is contributing to the war machine or nuking a city because the employees are contributing towards an economy fueling the war and the story goes on and on.
If you want to deny something, do this with evidence on hand.

I have posted a link that explains these two cities. It is a reference that you have no counter to. Pay attention to it.

If you want to deny something, do this with evidence on hand.

I have posted a link that explains these two cities. It is a reference that you have no counter to. Pay attention to it.
Forget Japan US has quite an impressive resume all over the world, I can provide quite a few from international sources but than what's the point..... nay sayers will be nay sayers no matter what.

Forget Japan US has quite an impressive resume all over the world, I can provide quite a few from international sources but than what's the point..... nay sayers will be nay sayers no matter what.

Nobody is a saint in the world. Many who have power will abuse it at some point. I do not feel the need to single out one entity in this matter when abuse of power is apparent around the world in some way or form.

I have pointed out a fact to you. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were strategic locations.

Another link about Hiroshima:

You seem to forget how the imperial japanese were treating others. Imperial Japanese forces had reached Burma and would have invaded British India next. Imperial Japanese forces would have looked down on people in the subcontinent and experimented on them. But US stopped Japan in its tracks. If you are from the subcontinent, be glad.

I hold modern Japan in high regard personally. Japanese people have discipline and values. I am all for Japan being a strong country.

But when you are discussing a historic topic, focus on the context.

Nobody is a saint in the world. Many who have power will abuse it at some point. I do not feel the need to single out one entity in this matter when abuse of power is apparent around the world in some way or form.

I have pointed out a fact to you. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were strategic locations.

Another link about Hiroshima:

You seem to forget how the imperial japanese were treating others. Imperial Japanese forces had reached Burma and would have invaded British India next. Imperial Japanese forces would have looked down on people in the subcontinent and experimented on them. But US stopped Japan in its tracks. If you are from the subcontinent, be glad.

I hold modern Japan in high regard personally. Japanese people have discipline and values. I am all for Japan being a strong country.

But when you are discussing a historic topic, focus on the context.

Who said everybody is a saint except the US is totally irrelevant to the discussion at hand, The point is US nuked the two cities not because of their strategic value but to bring Japan to its knees; I can provide you with quite a few credible URLs to prove my point and prove you wrong....
But like I said what's the point nay sayers will be naysayers... Period...... - BTW the US has killed far more in other places compared to Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Who said everybody is a saint except the US is totally irrelevant to the discussion at hand, The point is US nuked the two cities not because of their strategic value but to bring Japan to its knees; I can provide you with quite a few credible URLs to prove my point and prove you wrong....
But like I said what's the point nay sayers will be naysayers... Period...... - BTW the US has killed far more in other places compared to Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
I did not bring up Hiroshima and Nagasaki in this discussion. I noticed your post and pointed out a fact.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were strategic locations of Japan, this is why both were struck and destroyed. Intelligence sources were at work and targets were chosen after good homework. Your following statement:
but to bring Japan to its knees
- is not disputed. Destruction of Tokyo, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki was sufficient for Japan to realize that the war is lost.

I am aware of what happened in other locations. Tokyo was also raised to the ground but with strategic bombing. This was still an equally horrendeous development.

World War wasn't fought in a dumb way. World War tactics are still taught in military academies, it is another thing that many are not able to replicate them in the field.

World War was brutal. No doubt about this. US was using all tools at its disposal to win the war.

US had been lenient in its campaigns after the World War. Theory of limited war was adopted. If US had decided to fight like World War in Iraq and Afghanistan, these two countries would not be on world map today.

Japan surrendered six days after Nagasaki and Truman warned Japan before dropping it. World War 2 is the deadliest conflict in history. Estimates of deaths are over 80 million. Most of them civilians.
Ridiculous
Truman was mad man and anyone who thinks unnecessary nuking Japan was good needs to have their brains and testicles checked

I did not bring up Hiroshima and Nagasaki in this discussion. I noticed your post and pointed out a fact.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were strategic locations of Japan, this is why both were struck and destroyed. Intelligence sources were at work and targets were chosen after good homework. Your following statement:

- is not disputed. Destruction of Tokyo, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki was sufficient for Japan to realize that the war is lost.

I am aware of what happened in other locations. Tokyo was also raised to the ground but with strategic bombing. This was still an equally horrendeous development.

World War wasn't fought in a dumb way. World War tactics are still taught in military academies, it is another thing that many are not able to replicate them in the field.

World War was brutal. No doubt about this. US was using all tools at its disposal to win the war.

US had been lenient in its campaigns after the World War. Theory of limited war was adopted. If US had decided to fight like World War in Iraq and Afghanistan, these two countries would not be on world map today.
LOL... same circular BS ... I provide credible sources and you one of the naysayers... save the bandwidth you cannot change ground realities.

LOL... same circular BS ... I provide credible sources and you one of the naysayers... save the bandwidth you cannot change ground realities.

Where are your credible sources? I did not see them. You have not challenged my viewpoint because there is nothing to refute in it.

Circular BS? Do not play these semantics with me without understanding the argument. You sound uneducated.

Trolling
Where are your credible sources? I did not see them. You have not challenged my viewpoint because there is nothing to refute in it.

Circular BS? Do not play these semantics with me without understanding the argument. You sound uneducated.

Here is JUST one; to keep the Soviets away from Japan.

And there are plenty more citing different reasons....

But regardless you are a naysayer no matter what. Now carry on with your stuck record circular BS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom