What's new

Chinese nuclear testing in Xinjiang

OP moron just buys whatever his fellow morons tell him, with couples of sourceless pictures and nameless narrators talking about those pics.

Nevada test site condcuted 928 test when Las Vegas are booming 100 km away. No one in Vegas got so affected that they complain.

1691327039953.png

1691327074651.png

Many PDF fkers never study physics. I take Fatman as example. It is 6.4kg plutonium.

When you divide 6.4kg with a semisphere radius of 100km. at Vegas, a 2m guy at worst case receive 10 e-15 g of particles, if the bomb is detonated on free space.

But it is detonated underground. So Vegas radiation level is low.

The most lethal raditaion is gamma ray but wont affect Vegas much also, since test is underground.

1691327568901.png

In underground test, you can go very close to it. It is quite safe.

1691328446447.png

mehhhh that’s low.

You force them to abandon their religion, force them out of their homes and put them into concentration camps. Make them do the forced labour. And now you nuke them too?

I mean… you should really hate the Turkic people of Xinjiang. Why not just leave them alone!

Japan surrendered six days after Nagasaki and Truman warned Japan before dropping it. World War 2 is the deadliest conflict in history. Estimates of deaths are over 80 million. Most of them civilians.

Wiki and western media is as good as Santa aka Chris Kringle in the N. Pole... The fact of the matter is Japan's navy was already destroyed the US was already bombing Japan not the other way around. Using Nukes on civilians was one of the biggest crimes ever or should I say live nuke test..

mehhhh that’s low.

You force them to abandon their religion, force them out of their homes and put them into concentration camps. Make them do the forced labour. And now you nuke them too?

I mean… you should really hate the Turkic people of Xinjiang. Why not just leave them alone!
Fool, first cry and shed tears for you Hindus' sins for destroying the Muslims and minorities in your la la land.

mehhhh that’s low.

Lol, Chna forces them to reach GDP per capita over $10,000, forced them all to go to college and get a degree, forces them to be covered by healthcare, forces their every family to get private cars..., what does your India force your citizens to get?
People living in Xinjiang has a standard of living that you Indians can't reach in your whole life time, you can dream though.

Hundreds of thousands of deaths and deformities among the Uighurs. This is old investigative documentary from 14 years ago. Not many views, however, it shows that some Westerners did care about what China was doing to the Uighur people. They took great personal risk to document it during a time when few outsiders had heard of Xinjiang.
Xinjiang is 1.6 million km^2. Bigger than 1/2 India. So China can end India by 2 nukes.

This is the Indian freedom that Xinjiang children don't have the luxury to have

微信图片_20230806233425.png

Chinese came before Uyghur and Islam to Xinjiang. Chinese came 2100 years ago into a Buddhist Aryan Xinjiang. Uyghur came 700 years later.

It was Uyghur who force convert native to Islam.

mehhhh that’s low.

You should leave KASHMIR and KHALISTAN alone.
And return SOUTH TIBET.

OP moron just buys whatever his fellow morons tell him, with couples of sourceless pictures and nameless narrators talking about those pics.
Backed by evidence. I guess you didn't watch the documentary and went into defensive mode. The rate of cancer was 35% higher among Uighurs along with extremely high rate of children born with defects comparable with the rest of China. If China has nothing to hide why has it made open research and investigation severely punishable?

Back
Top Bottom