What's new

Chinese Red Cross donates 100,000 USD to Pakistan for earthquake victims

Isn't it too low?

My friend gets about 3 times that amount in annual bonus.

If he were somewhat generous to Pakistan, he could have alone matched (or even exceeded) this amount on his own.

Geee.. If I were generous to Pakistan, even I could have given this amount to Pakistan. :laugh:

It would be case dear myself exceeding our super-poowah's contribution to its all weether freend. !

its from the salaries of staff--not govt aid....

speaks volumes----

AND ganja bradaran donated minus 10 million US dollars [the cost their PR and foreign trips to govt exchequer] ...
AND asif [the one with the chateau er shtooh in france] donated minus 1 millions [the cost of his kickbacks on all govt patyments] ...

Helping Pakistan is not very popular in the USA right now, one internet joke is going around is "Would care to help with the Flooding in Pakistan?" Answer is "I would but I don't think my hose would reach that far.

Don't worry, asking the US for help is also equally unpopular in Pakistan. The thought process (not really a joke) going around in Pakistan is; USA: "Here, have some money to buy food and build shelters" answer from Pakistan: "I would take it, but you'll just accuse me of stealing it again".

I would not count much on Chinese help though. Its better if Zardari is looted of his ill gotten wealth :omghaha:

Isn't it too low?

My friend gets about 3 times that amount in annual bonus.

If he were somewhat generous to Pakistan, he could have alone matched (or even exceeded) this amount on his own.

Geee.. If I were generous to Pakistan, even I could have given this amount to Pakistan. :laugh:

It would be case dear myself exceeding our super-poowah's contribution to its all weether freend. !

its the thought that counts.

Great generosity from the Chinese. I'm sure Pakistanis would appreciate it.

These Indian trolls are funny. Initial aid is usually symbolism but never truly tell the value because we don't brag about it. Take for instance in 2010 Pakistan Flood, we have batches which total to $274 million, only second to Saudi Arabia with $362. But this doesn't include the human labor aid we provided. Usually we offer more supply than cash for the simple reason as to guarantee the aid actually reach the people and not into the pocket of others.

Rest assure we will continue to provide more when necessary and in real need by our Pakistan friends.

Lol!!...So posting news is pathetic now? HEHE And you guys have high IQ seriously? HEHE. When Chinese posts news about Indian no problem at all. I have seen some of the biggest hypocrites here on PDF.

PS: HEHE
You can't understand why I say Indian are pathetic, don't make response to comments, on the topic, enjoy it, hehe!

Pakistan flood: Where are Islamabad's Muslim friends and China when it needs them?

The US has increased aid to Pakistan for the flood disaster. Saudi Arabia has, too. But other Muslim countries and big-ally China lag.

By the Monitor's Editorial Board / August 19, 2010

The UN says it needs $459 million in immediate assistance for Pakistan. Today, the US upped its contribution to $150 million, from previously committed aid of about $76 million. America is the largest global donor by far, partly for strategic reasons.

As Democratic Sen. John Kerry said, the US does not want failure to multiply and strengthen jihadists and terrorists who could take advantage of the chaos, destruction, and suffering affecting some 20 million Pakistanis.

Critics in the West and also in Pakistan have wondered why response from Muslim friends and neighboring China has been slow and low. Saudi Arabia, one of Pakistan’s closest Muslim allies, reacted by considerably increasing aid to $80 million from about $20 million.

That should serve as a catalyst for other Muslim nations in the Gulf region, many of which have the wealth to contribute. Kuwait, for instance, has offered only $5 million, same for Oman. Iran is in for $800,000, Qatar for $400,000, and the United Arab Emirates? Officially nothing.

Some Pakistanis, meanwhile, question why a relationship with China that is supposedly “as high as the Himalayas” has produced an offer of only $9 million – not even a foothill.

I'm not happy with the CPC. We lend over $1 TRILLION to the disgusting Yankees but we barely give out a few MILLION to our number 1 friend that has the most pro-China population in the world according to many polls.

This is why this CPC is now utterly corrupt and under Yankee control. If Chairman Mao was still alive, he would have given atleast $100 million in financial aid along with medical supplies, emergency personnal, food aid, water bottles, etc.

This current CPC is not the CPC during Chairman Mao's time. Now we abandon friends like Pakistan, support Yankee sanctions on North Korea and Iran, etc.

Very sad!

jealous, pathetic Indians never miss any opportunity to alienate the friendship between Pakistan and China. Don't be fooled by those f**** Indians.

I'm not happy with the CPC. We lend over $1 TRILLION to the disgusting Yankees but we barely give out a few MILLION to our number 1 friend that has the most pro-China population in the world according to many polls.

This is why this CPC is now utterly corrupt and under Yankee control. If Chairman Mao was still alive, he would have given atleast $100 million in financial aid along with medical supplies, emergency personnal, food aid, water bottles, etc.

This current CPC is not the CPC during Chairman Mao's time. Now we abandon friends like Pakistan, support Yankee sanctions on North Korea and Iran, etc.

Very sad!

:omghaha:
now you are speaking like a pakistani!

Great generosity from the Chinese. I'm sure Pakistanis would appreciate it.

pakistanies may call it generosity but in india we call this 'kanjoosi'

It seems CCP favors India more than Pakistan while all chinese posters in pdf support Pakistan more than China...

chinese posters should attack CCP and not Indians who are just that amount of aid is just pathetic considering Pakistan is your tallest and deepest ally in world....

Shouldn't have been given in first place. We all know where this aid will go

Back
Top Bottom