What's new

Chinese Red Cross donates 100,000 USD to Pakistan for earthquake victims

Enemy

Reaction score
http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-6-205367-China-donates-$100,000-to-PRCS-for-Balochistan-earthquake-victims

Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan Sun Weidong on Monday donated a cheque for $100,000 to Pakistan Red Crescent Society (PRCS) for the Balochistan earthquake victims.

Sun Weidong handed over the donation cheque on behalf of China Red Cross to the PRCS Chairman Muhammad Nawaz Khan at the PRCS National Headquarters here. The ambassador also handed over a cheque of Rs1.2 million to the chairman, donated by the Chinese embassy staff members for the Balochistan earthquake victims.

Speaking on the occasion, Chinese ambassador said the Chinese government and people stand with their Pakistan brethren in this hour of need. He said the donation is a token of love from the Chinese nation to their Pakistani people who are badly hit by the earthquake. He said that a friend in need is a friend indeed and we can’t forget the support from the Pakistani people during the testing times. The ambassador appreciated the efforts of the Red Crescent for the vulnerable people hit by earthquake in Balochistan.

Nawaz thanked the Chinese ambassador for their generous support and hoped that the donation would help in alleviating the sufferings of the earthquake victims. “The help reflects that the whole Chinese nation stands with the Pakistani brethrens in this critical time and this would help the Society to better serve the victims,” he said.

Isn't it too low?

My friend gets about 3 times that amount in annual bonus.

If he were somewhat generous to Pakistan, he could have alone matched (or even exceeded) this amount on his own.

Geee.. If I were generous to Pakistan, even I could have given this amount to Pakistan. :laugh:

It would be case dear myself exceeding our super-poowah's contribution to its all weether freend. !

Though the amount is too low, hope this amount is properly utilized and not stolen/looted :hitwall:
Lots of lives are at stake. Best wishes. :angel:

Pakistani members - Is there any 'Donate' website for the floods? If yes, please post the links so that the members here can pitch in.

Isn't it too low?

My friend gets about 3 times that amount in annual bonus.

If he were somewhat generous to Pakistan, he could have alone matched (or even exceeded) this amount on his own.

Geee.. If I were generous to Pakistan, even I could have given this amount to Pakistan. :laugh:

It would be case dear myself exceeding our super-poowah's contribution to its all weether freend. !

Probably just the first installment.....more to come ?

In India, after the UK(Uttarakhand :omghaha: ) floods, we all gave money from our salaries. In fact companies were encouraged to do that. Any similar measures being taken?

In India, after the UK(Uttarakhand :omghaha: ) floods, we all gave money from our salaries. In fact companies were encouraged to do that. Any similar measures being taken?

Who in Pakistan has the salary out of which he can donate? :lol:

For example, Germany alone provided almost a million for flood relief to the ungrateful Pakistanis.

The German government provides 854.000 Euro (approx. 117 million PKR) for flood relief in the provinces Punjab and Sindh.

http://www.pakistan.diplo.de/Vertretung/pakistan/en/Startseite.html

When I read the news in chinese, I guess some indian will post these, Pathetic indian, hehe!

Lol!!...So posting news is pathetic now? HEHE And you guys have high IQ seriously? HEHE. When Chinese posts news about Indian no problem at all. I have seen some of the biggest hypocrites here on PDF.

PS: HEHE

Lol!!...So posting news is pathetic now? HEHE And you guys have high IQ seriously? HEHE. When Chinese posts news about Indian no problem at all. I have seen some of the biggest hypocrites here on PDF.

PS: HEHE

This establishment is ran by hypocrites. Should not come as any surprise that they sanction hypocrisy and delete thoughtful arguments.

Right amount to express sympathy. That's good. China is more mature than before.

In addition, China is not a rich country. Why we should give money to others for free.

As usual, some Indians are just pathetic. Ask yourselves, did you ever donate money to anybody?

Back
Top Bottom