What's new

Israel to dispatch emergency aid, teams to earthquake-stricken Turkey

Israel too is an ancient civilisation. Do you forget the Old Testament?

Jews are multi-ethnic. You can find someone to be an Ethiopian jew and also a Polish jew. Their history is really scattered.

India, USA, Russia, China, NATO etc killing Muslims = Their aid halal
Israel = They rather “die with honour”

I don’t even advocate trade or relations with Israel. But such hypocrites when Israel mini criticizes Israel.

@Foinikas , TIL committing war crimes is okay if you are an old civilization
I guess that's why they are so brazen themselves
It's funny because he said India is an old civilization,but Israel isn't. I'm like...isn't the Old Testament part of the Quran?! Doesn't he know?

Jews are multi-ethnic. You can find someone to be an Ethiopian jew and also a Polish jew. Their history is really scattered.
That's a cheap excuse.

Israel is sending another 230 personnel tomorrow on top of the 150 already in Turkey. :tup: that's a very big contingent and probably points to how big a disaster this is.

And these are "only" the IDF contingents (so far) . Expert rescue and medical teams etc... from other Israeli emergency organizations such Magen David Adom, IsraAID, SmartAID, ZAKA, Mashav and more are also already hard at work in Türkiye or on their way. (Source https://qr.ae/pr5g5D)

The scale of the disaster is vast including how widespread the devastation is geographically. The conditions rescuers from various countries are facing, including the weather is difficult. There are far more disaster sites to search and people to help than there are rescuers. Türkiye has asked for aid and has expressed its gratitude for all it has received so far.

Last edited:
Whats dishonorable about accepting aid from a jew lmao. I dont have any personal beef
Well Turish establishment before and after Ataturk has always been secular and not an islamic conservative regime. So it's normal that Turkey has friendly , neutral or friendly relations with Israel depending on the situation or geopolitical realities. So turkey has been quite pragmatic in it's foriegn relations since then.
However Erdogan recent tilt towards showing an Islamic front in its dealing with others and shoeing his political credentials has been called into question yet again with this crisis by accepting Israelis aid workers to be dispatched in Turkey.
As i said religion doesnt often adhere to rationality/pragmatism. So you cant look at Turkeys actions from a religious point of view, since it wont make sense.. To be honest though, every religuous led country in the world actions can't be look at from a religious point of view since their actions wont match their religious nature/beliefs. Since if tou want to live by the scriptures then you wont have relations with almost no foriegn power who doesnt adhere to your faith or whose values goes against your faith. In short it's impossible to live like that today. So no country does it. Afterall, how many peole can really practically be ready to give their life(and that of their family) for their faith. The very few who are ready to do so are considered (rightly so) as extremists.

Else Iran wont have good relations with Atheist China/North Korea or Orthodox protector powerhouse Russia, Islamic religious state of Pakistan wont have had non muslim power U.S and Atheist China as its biggest allies, KSA wont have western countries as its biggest allies etc etc. In short no religious country can claim to be a saint to be honest.. In conclusion a country ruled by religious doctrines , with a government who claims to represent Islam(or whatever religion) is all nonesense. Since none of them can do so feasibly.

Israel is sending another 230 personnel tomorrow on top of the 150 already in Turkey. :tup: that's a very big contingent and probably points to how big a disaster this is.
After Azerbaijan, Israel is the second abroad country with the largest team. Currently, 450 Israelis personnels are active in the field are supporting search and rescue operations. This is almost near the total number of personnel sent by all Muslim states except Turkic states and Balkan Muslims. Personnel from other Muslim countries totaled 680.

Even Iraq, despite all its personnel problems, supports the disaster zone only in Turkiye with 150 personnel and probably at least same number of personnels are at Syria atm. There are at least 2 million Syrian refugees under temporary protection in the earthquake zone. There is also a great need for Arabic-speaking personnel on the ground, but there are no Arab countries sending large teams except Algeria and Iraq. I hope Egypt will increase its support in the coming days.

(I apologize if I'm interrupting the shitty propaganda effort here, I'm just added a small note of information.)

Last edited:
After Azerbaijan, Israel is the second abroad country with the largest team. Currently, 450 Israelis personnels are active in the field are supporting search and rescue operations. This is almost near the total number of personnel sent by all Muslim states except Turkic states and Balkan Muslims. Personnel from other Muslim countries totaled 680.

Even Iraq, despite all its personnel problems, supports the disaster zone only in Turkiye with 150 personnel and probably at least same number of personnels are at Syria atm. There are at least 2 million Syrian refugees under temporary protection in the earthquake zone. There is also a great need for Arabic-speaking personnel on the ground, but there are no Arab countries sending large teams except Algeria and Iraq. I hope Egypt will increase its support in the coming days.

(I apologize if I'm interrupting the shitty propaganda effort here, I'm just added a small note of information.)
I was astonished at how many Azerbaijan has sent! and according to this graphic, the Brits have sent 77 personnel which given the British capabilities, I'd have expected at least 200. I think the problem with much of the Arab world is they have not invested in this kind of expertise, so they can't send rescue teams. Hopefully they will at least help financially and with tents/blankets/medicine.

FoiQ9UhXwAEYNDs

17 Turkish civilians rescued alive by Israeli forces so far as of this writing.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-t...quake-hit-south-turkey-set-up-field-hospital/

See above link for videos in this article.

IDF teams rescue 17 civilians in quake-hit south Turkey, set up field hospital

Overnight, Home Front Command search and rescue experts pull 26-year-old woman, 65-year-old man out of collapsed buildings in Kahramanmaraş​

By EMANUEL FABIAN Today, 12:14 pmUpdated at 8:23 pm

• IDF search and rescue teams work to find survivors after an earthquake in Turkey on February 9, 2023. (Israel Defense Forces)
    IDF search and rescue teams work to find survivors after an earthquake in Turkey on February 9, 2023. (Israel Defense Forces)
  • IDF search and rescue teams work to find survivors after an earthquake in Turkey on February 8, 2023. (Israel Defense Forces)
    IDF search and rescue teams work to find survivors after an earthquake in Turkey on February 8, 2023. (Israel Defense Forces)
  • IDF search and rescue teams work to find survivors after an earthquake in Turkey on February 9, 2023. (Israel Defense Forces)
    IDF search and rescue teams work to find survivors after an earthquake in Turkey on February 9, 2023. (Israel Defense Forces)
  • IDF search and rescue teams work to find survivors after an earthquake in Turkey on February 8, 2023. (Israel Defense Forces)
    IDF search and rescue teams work to find survivors after an earthquake in Turkey on February 8, 2023. (Israel Defense Forces)
  • IDF soldiers are seen transporting water after an earthquake in Turkey on February 9, 2023. (Israel Defense Forces)
    IDF soldiers are seen transporting water after an earthquake in Turkey on February 9, 2023. (Israel Defense Forces)
Israeli military search and rescue teams working since a devastating earthquake struck southeastern Turkey earlier this week have so far pulled out 17 Turkish civilians from the rubble, the Israel Defense Forces said Thursday evening.
The IDF Home Front Command delegation began work on Tuesday, a day after the 7.8-magnitude earthquake struck the region and killed thousands of people.
Meanwhile, a second IDF delegation that landed in the country on Wednesday established a field hospital on the outskirts of the city of Kahramanmaraş overnight. It was expected to receive its first patients on Thursday night.

The IDF said 15 Air Force cargo planes ferried hundreds of tons of equipment and some 230 participants — including search and rescue experts, military medics and Health Ministry doctors, nurses and paramedics — to Turkey to set up the hospital.
The first IDF delegation of 150 search and rescue experts continued to work to rescue civilians trapped under the rubble, saving a 26-year-old woman and a 65-year-old man in the predawn hours of Thursday in the quake-stricken city, also known as Marash.

<See link above for video footage of the rescues>

In the afternoon hours of Thursday, the IDF teams rescued several more Turkish civilians, including a 7-year-old girl.

The chief of the Home Front Command, Maj. Gen. Rafi Milo, also paid a visit to the teams on Thursday, and was briefed on the ongoing operations.
Speaking to reporters on Wednesday afternoon, the head of the aid delegation, Col. (Res.) Golan Vach, said the Israeli teams had seen successes.
“I think that the state [of Israel] and the Home Front Command know how to carry out such tasks in a short time. The speed with which we reached the scene is what brought us to these results and I hope we will achieve more results soon,” he said.
Vach said such IDF aid delegations usually last between nine and 14 days, and in this case, were ready to stay that long.

Col. (Res.) Golan Vach at the scene of IDF search and rescue efforts after an earthquake in Turkey on February 8, 2023. (Israel Defense Forces)
The military has dubbed the aid operation “Olive Branches.”
The IDF Home Front Command is regularly dispatched around the world to assist in natural disasters, including earthquakes, wildfires, flooding, and building collapses.

The Israeli military field hospital is also regularly dispatched to disaster zones to provide humanitarian relief.

An aerial view shows the staging area of the Israeli army and Israeli rescue forces near the scene of the deadly earthquake in Kahramanmaras, Turkey, on February 9, 2023. (Erik Marmor/Flash90)
Several delegations of Israeli medics from emergency organizations have also headed to Turkey to assist local authorities in treating victims of the earthquake.
The Foreign Ministry was weighing an additional flight to Turkey containing humanitarian items and medicine.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Monday that Israel also plans to send aid to Syria, including tents, medication, and blankets. But Syrian sources vigorously denied requesting aid from Israel, and IDF spokesman Ran Kochav told reporters that the military was not involved in potential aid to Syria.

Collapsed buildings are seen in Antakya, southern Turkey, February 8, 2023. Nearly two days after the magnitude 7.8 quake struck southeastern Turkey and northern Syria, thinly stretched rescue teams work to pull more people from the rubble of thousands of buildings. (AP Photo/Khalil Hamra)
Israel considers Syria a hostile state, and the two do not have diplomatic ties. However, during the neighboring country’s bloody civil war, the IDF carried out a massive humanitarian operation to aid Syrian civilians.

The earthquake death toll was nearly 20,000 people in both Turkey and Syria as of Thursday evening.
Hundreds were still believed to be trapped under rubble, and the toll was expected to rise as rescue workers searched through mounds of wreckage in cities and towns across the area.

Israel is not the same as Jews. Problem with the state of Israel giving humanitarian assistance is they have a state policy of bulldozing and bombing Palestinian civilian homes and infrastructure. Might as well be an earthquake hitting them while not at home or work. Aid in this context is disingenuous, more like a bribe to stay silent and look away. Bharatis were very impressed by it and they began destroying homes of Indians using bulldozers. This is very unIndian.

Well Turish establishment before and after Ataturk has always been secular and not an islamic conservative regime. So it's normal that Turkey has friendly , neutral or friendly relations with Israel depending on the situation or geopolitical realities. So turkey has been quite pragmatic in it's foriegn relations since then.
However Erdogan recent tilt towards showing an Islamic front in its dealing with others and shoeing his political credentials has been called into question yet again with this crisis by accepting Israelis aid workers to be dispatched in Turkey.
As i said religion doesnt often adhere to rationality/pragmatism. So you cant look at Turkeys actions from a religious point of view, since it wont make sense.. To be honest though, every religuous led country in the world actions can't be look at from a religious point of view since their actions wont match their religious nature/beliefs. Since if tou want to live by the scriptures then you wont have relations with almost no foriegn power who doesnt adhere to your faith or whose values goes against your faith. In short it's impossible to live like that today. So no country does it. Afterall, how many peole can really practically be ready to give their life(and that of their family) for their faith. The very few who are ready to do so are considered (rightly so) as extremists.

Else Iran wont have good relations with Atheist China/North Korea or Orthodox protector powerhouse Russia, Islamic religious state of Pakistan wont have had non muslim power U.S and Atheist China as its biggest allies, KSA wont have western countries as its biggest allies etc etc. In short no religious country can claim to be a saint to be honest.. In conclusion a country ruled by religious doctrines , with a government who claims to represent Islam(or whatever religion) is all nonesense. Since none of them can do so feasibly.
Your comment is full of contradictions. But i do agree with the bold part.

The earthquake in Turkey became a disaster for Palestinians too. Israel attacked Palestinians right after the natural disaster. Case in point, Palestine is an issue of humanity not just an Islamic issue.

This disaster turned into an opportunity for Israelis, i bet they are celebrating it.
download (2).jpeg

Yes, Palestine is a humanitarian issue also. Not that their religion matters, but Palestinians are not just Muslim. Palestinian Christians below.

Iran is capable of managing a nation as big as Pakistan. When flood hit Pakistan, Iran had sent aid more than many countries combined.

The aid received from Israel Contains blood of innocent Palestinians, Syrians, Egyptians, Lebanese soldiers, women, elderly and kids. Eat it if you like
If you can't see the difference between a enemy state and civilian people victim of a disaster, maybe there is no difference between you and a beast.

Israel can see the difference.

Back
Top Bottom