What's new

Israel to dispatch emergency aid, teams to earthquake-stricken Turkey

Turkey shouldn't have accepted it.

The people who called Israel a country, still refer to Syrian government as 'regime'.

There are 2 billion Muslims out there, we can give everything you need. Just ask instead of wooing killers of your brothers and sisters.
Yeah if i get stuck under a building and am heavily injured i dont really care who's gonna be providing medical aid

they need to rebuild but this time make buildings earthquake proof japan has expertise in this area.

Yeah if i get stuck under a building and am heavily injured i dont really care who's gonna be providing medical aid
Hmmm....I guess Mohammed45 means if you are a really religious as a devout muslim with firm belief and faith, then you shouldn't accept that from a Jew/Israel. Afterall, i guess it means your honor and belief should be even above your life. From that point of view he makes sense. Afterall, thats what it means to be devoutly religious, else there's not much difference between you and those that are not of that belief or religion.

However, rationally and pragmatically speaking, of course you should accept aid from whoever provides it.

I will die with honor. That's why we are different.

Who will look after your family once you die with honor?

Hopefully they'll be adopted by some Jews.

Men are special. They have a duty. A duty to their immediate family and then the community.

"Men" like you can die. The rest of us will strive to live and carry out our inate duties.

Aid should be accepted. Get out of your pathetic mindset.

First of all Pakistan is a western aligned country and has always been so.
I'll tell you why. Once in the 1950s, a journalist asked our then prime minister Mr. Suharwardy, why Pakistan looked towards the west and why, despite there being dozens of Muslim countries, did it not join a bloc of the muslims countries. His reply? "0+0+0 = 0"

Therefore, Iranian leaders do not see Pakistan and Kashmir the same. Kashmir is one of the most important issues for Iranians for plenty of reasons, one of them is that Imam Khomeini's great grand father was born in Kashmir. Kashmir is the little Iran as Kashmiris refer to themselves. So, you cant claim you care about them more than us.
Let me guess, you are going to liberate Kashmir without western aligned Pakistan, then?
Also, what was that in 1994? You saved Imam Khomeini's great grandfather's homeland from indians when the only time in history there was a chance to put sanctions on them?

India had granted Kashmiris with autonomy,
Lol. Speaking the indians' language. You should stop reading iranian state propaganda and find some time to look at Kashmiris burying their dead in our flag. Ask them what autonomy they have under 900,000 indian troops.

what did Pakistan do with promoting extremism in Kashmir instead of a peaceful solution?
If you consider my advise about not reading iranian state propaganda, also consider to stop reading indian state propaganda.

There is a world in which an iranian regime supporter, such as yourself, realizes the irony of blaming other countries for promoting extremism for their geopolitical goals, but I guess this world is not it. :lol:

Jinnah's Pakistan did a lot of things, it is true. But after Jinnah and Salafi take over of Pakistan, everything changed.
Shah's iran was a great friend of ours. But, after Shah, mullah's took over Iran and everything changed.

They eventually destroyed it. Because Pakistan is or became a western/ArabMonarchy aligned country. Btw, remember this?
View attachment 915354
This guy is a loser with business interests in india and 90% of the country hates him. Don't know why you felt the need to bring him up. Besides, if you hadn't betrayed us and the Kashmiris in 1994, you wouldn't have to be posting this picture today.

You have no moral ground to condemn Iran.
I have no interest in blaming Iran. I admire Iran for facing so many adversaries by itself. But, you are high on your own supply. I was only replying to this below

Iran never sacrficed Kashmir for geopolitics

Right after destroying Kashmiri autonomy and killing dozens of them, Arabs awarded Modi as a hero.
The autonomy you just credited the indians for while blaming us for extremism? That autonomy?

Do you know why? Of course you don't because Pakistan, again, is a western aligned country and this factor blinds you to the truth.
Yes, we do know. But, we don't have a lot of choices. We did consider propping insurgencies and destroying the arabs from within but we are not as good as you. So we dropped the idea.

So far, Pakistan as a western ally and ISI as a close ally of CIA,
As were you, until you weren't.

destroyed Afghanistan
I want to believe that you care so much about afghans. But burning them alive doesn't seem like convincing evidence.

Pakistani actions led to destruction of Kashmiri autonomy.
I live in the real world so I am having a hard time imagining how you put that together.

May i ask, wtf are you doing?
Not bringing petty politics into a thread about humanitarian efforts to help turkey in the biggest disaster of their history. Is that cool with you?

Kashmir is the little Iran as Kashmiris refer to themselves. So, you cant claim you care about them more than us.
And what have you done for Kashmir then?

what did Pakistan do with promoting extremism in Kashmir instead of a peaceful solution?
Go tell the Palestinians the same: "Why can't you stop promoting extremism in Palestine instead of a peaceful solution?

Go tell the Palestinians the same: "Why can't you stop promoting extremism in Palestine instead of a peaceful solution?
For real, dude. I have said time and again. I respect both Iran and Israel for facing so much adversity by themselves (if we ignore the human rights aspect ofc) but I gotta say, a disproportionately high number of iranians on here have indian levels of delusion and confidence. Good vs evil. Haq-o-batil. The entire world vs Us etc. all that BS.
I don't know how and when these two met and shared ideas with one another. :lol:

First of all Pakistan is a western aligned country and has always been so. Therefore, Iranian leaders do not see Pakistan and Kashmir the same. Kashmir is one of the most important issues for Iranians for plenty of reasons, one of them is that Imam Khomeini's great grand father was born in Kashmir. Kashmir is the little Iran as Kashmiris refer to themselves. So, you cant claim you care about them more than us.

India had granted Kashmiris with autonomy, what did Pakistan do with promoting extremism in Kashmir instead of a peaceful solution?

Jinnah's Pakistan did a lot of things, it is true. But after Jinnah and Salafi take over of Pakistan, everything changed.

They eventually destroyed it. Because Pakistan is or became a western/ArabMonarchy aligned country. Btw, remember this?
View attachment 915354
You have no moral ground to condemn Iran. Right after destroying Kashmiri autonomy and killing dozens of them, Arabs awarded Modi as a hero. Do you know why? Of course you don't because Pakistan, again, is a western aligned country and this factor blinds you to the truth.
So far, Pakistan as a western ally and ISI as a close ally of CIA, destroyed Afghanistan with Arab leadership providing Americans with everything they needed and just recently Pakistani actions led to destruction of Kashmiri autonomy.

May i ask, wtf are you doing?

Pakistan may be politically allied with the West but culturally we are not. Respectfully, you should worry about your own people. Secular Iranians are more dangerous to present ruling regime than foreign countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Turkey, Israel, and Arabia. Not only your secular consider themselselves atheists, they have idealized making Iran a white country. I can't believe how a country so rich and historic can neglect its accomplishments.

As far as Kashmir being little Iran is concerned, I believe in that. I'm a Kashmiri myself and we have a lot of similarities and cultural influences from architecture, food to poetry and it does not surprise me to see people having heritage of both races.

Last edited:
Hmmm....I guess Mohammed45 means if you are a really religious as a devout muslim with firm belief and faith, then you shouldn't accept that from a Jew/Israel. Afterall, i guess it means your honor and belief should be even above your life. From that point of view he makes sense. Afterall, thats what it means to be devoutly religious, else there's not much difference between you and those that are not of that belief or religion.

However, rationally and pragmatically speaking, of course you should accept aid from whoever provides it.
Whats dishonorable about accepting aid from a jew lmao. I dont have any personal beef

I think you should first focus on people being killed and injured in protests in iran. At least Israelis dont bomb you for not wearing a piece of cloth

For real, dude. I have said time and again. I respect both Iran and Israel for facing so much adversity by themselves (if we ignore the human rights aspect ofc) but I gotta say, a disproportionately high number of iranians on here have indian levels of delusion and confidence. Good vs evil. Haq-o-batil. The entire world vs Us etc. all that BS.
I don't know how and when these two met and shared ideas with one another. :lol:
I know. As soon as the Russian ship carrying Iranian oil was caught by our authorities,members here went ballistic.

Apparently,everyone is a US puppet except Iran.

India is not Israel. Fools of this forum are upvoting your sneaky quote without considering this fact that Israel is an occupying force but India is an old civilization.

Kashmir didn't have military solution. They had their autonomy before being blackmailed by Arab monarchies.

India is not Israel. Fools of this forum are upvoting your sneaky quote without considering this fact that Israel is an occupying force but India is an old civilization.

Kashmir didn't have military solution. They had their autonomy before being blackmailed by Arab monarchies.
Israel too is an ancient civilisation. Do you forget the Old Testament?

@Foinikas , TIL committing war crimes is okay if you are an old civilization
I guess that's why they are so brazen themselves

Back
Top Bottom