What's new

China demands an end to US sanctions against Syria following the deadly earthquakes

微信图片_20230213120017.png

微信图片_20230213120319.png

Sanctions against Syria, which are supported by a number of countries and regions, including the Arab League and Syrian neighbor, Turkey, is wrong. Especially two decades after the Arab Spring.

You are in a propaganda over-drive.

Main belligerents of the Libyan civil war:

The United Nations helped establish and formally endorsed Libya’s Government of National Accord (GNA) in 2015 to unify rival administrations that came out of the country’s 2014 elections. Based in the capital city of Tripoli, the GNA is led by Prime Minister Fayez al-Serraj and controls parts of the country’s west. The GNA’s armed forces comprise the remains of Libya’s official military as well as local militias, with more than thirty thousand fighters. It receives significant military aid from Turkey, Italy, and Qatar.

The Benghazi-based Libya National Army (LNA), a force of some twenty-five thousand fighters, is led by Khalifa Haftar, a former general who helped Muammar Qaddafi seize power in 1969 and allegedly assisted the CIA in the 1990s after breaking with Qaddafi. The LNA launched an assault on Tripoli in April 2019 and today controls large swaths of Libya’s east and south. Haftar claimed military rule over eastern parts of the country in April 2020, though it has not materialized, and his campaign to take western Libya has essentially collapsed amid opposition from GNA forces. The LNA’s backers include Egypt, France, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Russia.

Last edited:
Sanctions against Syria, which are supported by a number of countries and regions, including the Arab League and Syrian neighbor, Turkey, is wrong. Especially two decades after the Arab Spring.

You are in a propaganda over-drive.

Main belligerents of the Libyan civil war:

The United Nations helped establish and formally endorsed Libya’s Government of National Accord (GNA) in 2015 to unify rival administrations that came out of the country’s 2014 elections. Based in the capital city of Tripoli, the GNA is led by Prime Minister Fayez al-Serraj and controls parts of the country’s west. The GNA’s armed forces comprise the remains of Libya’s official military as well as local militias, with more than thirty thousand fighters. It receives significant military aid from Turkey, Italy, and Qatar.

The Benghazi-based Libya National Army (LNA), a force of some twenty-five thousand fighters, is led by Khalifa Haftar, a former general who helped Muammar Qaddafi seize power in 1969 and allegedly assisted the CIA in the 1990s after breaking with Qaddafi. The LNA launched an assault on Tripoli in April 2019 and today controls large swaths of Libya’s east and south. Haftar claimed military rule over eastern parts of the country in April 2020, though it has not materialized, and his campaign to take western Libya has essentially collapsed amid opposition from GNA forces. The LNA’s backers include Egypt, France, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Russia.

You can take this 'democracy' and shove it. why you always force everyone to take crap, western democracy germinated and grew in the west, it's a misfit in other regions of different cultures. you just can't grow bananas in Siberia. which Muslim country prosper because of western democracy? why you have to kill them all after they prospered by other means、

A few days ago, I read about a Chinese boy who was raped by his teacher. Teacher sentenced to > 10 years in prison. What is surprising is that there has been a case of 15 Chinese litle girls being raped by a teacher before, but the teacher was only sentenced to 13 years in prison?

View attachment 916319

Rape 15 litle girls and only go to prison for 13 years? Is this law a joke?

If I follow the old habits of a few months ago, I will definitely go to the forum to write a long analysis on this issue, or talk about it, so that the Chinese members know about it. I hope many people know, one day China will change the law, so that this situation does not happen again.

But I didn't do anything. Why? Because I have changed. I choose to be silent.

Is silence good?

Definitely not good. I know that in the future such injustices and horrors will happen again. The most frustrating thing is when you know something isn't right, but you can't change it.

The biggest problem is that the Chinese members only like pro-China views and comments in all scenarios, they hate and oppose anyone who speaks out opinions that differ from them, or negative views. about China.

The funny thing is that 3 years ago, I always supported the views of beijingwalker and the Chinese members. But now, I find their views even scarier than those against China.

They always propagate pro-China in all scenarios, saying that China is always right in all cases: from Confucius Institute, banning coal imports from Australia, encouraging foreigners to come to China. ....

I find such propaganda even scarier than anti-China.

In this forum, I went through three stages of change.
1. Comments favor China in all scenarios
2. Negative comments about China
3. Comment, then delete it

And now, I don't care.

Do you feel that praising China, saying good things about China in all cases is correct? That's something I would never do.

I can't convince others to wake up, but I can convince myself to stop.
Dont give me the BS, you are obviously a China and Chinese hater and basher now.

You just confirmed that human suffering is never a concern, only political and ideological dogmatism is, while paying lip service to the so call human rights when human lives are actually at stake.

You just confirmed that you do not believe in thoughts and prayers, just like the Godless commies in China. And if the atheists cannot even do that, they are not even helping with what they do have: their mountains of money and their piles of food. It seems to be clear who is paying lip service to helping serving humanity while trying to score cheap political points: China. Pathetic.

If you are starving them to death, then you don't care about them. Rather you care about ego instead.

There is nothing stopping supplies of food going to Syria, least of all from those who claim to care about them and are not sending them help. But let us hate the country that the Syrians want to destroy for not helping them, but let those who call them friends go unmentioned for not helping them at all. Utter hypocrisy.

Last edited:
You just confirmed that you do not believe in thoughts and prayers, just like the Godless commies in China. And if the atheists cannot even do that, they are not even helping with what they do have: their mountains of money and their piles of food. It seems to be clear who is paying lip service to helping serving humanity while trying to score cheap political points: China. Pathetic.
So China help means pathetic, and US boycott and bomb Syria, Iraq and Iibya back to stone age, killing millions of civilians and displacing tens of millions is godly sacred mission? Does China owe anything to Syria? you sound like we owe everyone, this self pity mentality is pathetic indeed.

China demands US to lift sanctions on Syria, you are not Syrian, why China's demands bother you this much?

I have no problem with Chinese demands because I can see what they really are: cheap empty political rhetoric only to score points, and failed one at that. :D

Indeed not very impressive comparing to the houses bombed and civilians killed by Americans.

LOL. That is what your friend Assad is doing, not USA.

Chinese Red Cross sends second set of aid for 10,000 people in Syria​

• By Al Mayadeen English
  • Source: Agencies
  • Today 11:53

According to the China Central Television broadcaster, the second set of aid includes essential medicines, tents and clothing suitable for the harsh winter.

5cdad9af-34ce-4f49-b984-795235f2467a.jpg

• The RCSC unloading the aid boxes sent to Syria (Twitter)
Chinese media reported that a second set of aid to Syria has been sent on Monday by the Red Cross Society of China (RCSC) to help 10,000 people affected by the fatal earthquakes.

According to the China Central Television broadcaster, the second set of aid entails essential medicines, tents and clothing suitable for the harsh winter.

This is the second team after China transferred a rescue team last week to Syria as it designated approximately $4.4 million in emergency humanitarian assistance to the disaster-stricken country. Syria has received 220 tons of wheat from China and 3,000 tons of rice and more wheat are anticipated to be shipped in the near future.

The West did not even lift a finger​

The death toll from the devastating earthquake in Turkey and Syria will "double or more" from its current level, which has already topped 34,000, according to the UN on Sunday.
At least 870,000 people in Turkey and Syria require hot meals right now and in Syria alone, up to 5.3 million people may have been displaced.

Despite the fact that the US Treasury announced the lifting of some sanctions off Syria in light of the earthquake, no Western country other than Italy has provided Damascus with aid following the devastating 7.8-magnitude earthquake that struck the country and Turkey, showcasing the West's practice of selective humanitarianism.

LOL. That is what your friend Assad is doing, not USA.
Sure, they all did that to themselves, US did nothing to hurt
main-qimg-7c67fd1d82a89dabe30a1a32129cc5db-pjlq.jpg

Last edited:
You can take this 'democracy' and shove it. why you always force everyone to take crap, western democracy germinated and grew in the west, it's a misfit in other regions of different cultures. you just can't grow bananas in Siberia. which Muslim country prosper because of western democracy? why you have to kill them all after they prospered by other means、

Easy Tiguan, your emotional outburst reads utterly fake. It is as if the shift superior in the propaganda office instructed you to work to incite anger against the liberal West by shedding tears all over.

I simply related facts on the Libyan and Syrian issues since you attempt to oversimplify, caricaturize and turn them into absolute black and white events.

Read before you spread propaganda and disinformation:

"Over and above this perfect context, the decision of four Arab partner countries, namely, Qatar, Jordan, Morocco, and the United Arab Emirates, to join NATO’s efforts in Libya, as well as the decision of the United States not to take the lead, added much to the broader perception of the legitimacy of the intervention (in 2011)."

Easy Tiguan, your emotional outburst reads utterly fake. It is as if the shift superior in the propaganda office instructed you to work to incite anger against the liberal West by shedding tears all over.
LOl, funny something from someone who even dare not to reveal his true nationality, can anyone be more fake than you?

"Over and above this perfect context, the decision of four Arab partner countries, namely, Qatar, Jordan, Morocco, and the United Arab Emirates, to join NATO’s efforts in Libya, as well as the decision of the United States not to take the lead, added much to the broader perception of the legitimacy of the intervention (in 2011)."

They were just US lackeys, would they attack Syria, Iraq and Libya if US didn't? people in Syria, Iraq and Libya all used to be stable and wealthy nations, they can sort them own problems out by themselves, why foreign powers just barged in bombing and killing? what if some country believe US is mess and go to US to do the trashing job, how would Americans feel?

China sends more aid to earthquake victims in Syria​

Beijing, Feb 13 (Prensa Latina) The Red Cross Society of China on Monday sent the second shipment of medicines and other essential items to distribute among the victims of the earthquakes in Syria.

The entity stated that the consignment left Beijing early this Monday. It contains tents, medicines, winter clothes, and other items to assist at least 10,000 persons.

The first shipment of aid was sent to Syria last week with the same content, accompanied by a rescue worker at the request of the Arab country’s government.

China also stated that it remains attentive in providing more assistance to both Syria and Türkiye, according to the needs of each territory.

The Chinese Red Cross Society gave its counterparts in those countries 200,000 dollars to support them in the emergency unleashed following Monday’s earthquakes, which left tens of thousands of deaths and caused considerable material losses.

China’s residents in Tükiye and Syria also collaborates donating materials, food, and humanitarian products to the survivors of the quakes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom