What's new

China demands an end to US sanctions against Syria following the deadly earthquakes

That is the basic problem. Let China ask Syria to stop doing that for a change. That alone can help remove the sanctions.

And if somebody things that such brutality unleashed by Syria is only an "allegation", then the sanctions are "virtual" too. After all, Iran and Russia bypass US sanctions easily. They can help Syria do so easily as well.
Nice story from USA. We all know why Hollywood is so successful. Didnt US claim Iraq has WMD? You mean washing powder? :lol:

More like US brutalized its citizens than Syria legiment government.

The Assad Family. Clearly. Middle East is full of such despots, but sooner and later they always get what they deserve: a most disgraceful end.
US is more disgrace than any dictatorship. Hitler and Stalin are pale compare to US neocon.

The Assad Family. Clearly. Middle East is full of such despots, but sooner and later they always get what they deserve: a most disgraceful end.
US is more disgrace than any dictatorship. Hitler and Stalin are pale compare to US neocon.

Nice story from USA. We all know why Hollywood is so successful. Didnt US claim Iraq has WMD? You mean washing powder?

And what has the price of onions to do with humanitarian aid to people already suffering under a brutal dictator after an earthquake?

And what has the price of onions to do with humanitarian aid to people already suffering under a brutal dictator after an earthquake?
What gibberish are you trying to derail from the actual point of focus? Too ashamed to talk about evil US regime?

What gibberish are you trying to derail from the actual point of focus? Too ashamed to talk about evil US regime?

No, let us talk about sanctimonious godless commies trying to score cheap political points over their own failure to support their so-called friends by pointing fingers at their largest trading partners. :D

No, let us talk about sanctimonious godless commies trying to score cheap political points over their own failure to support their so-called friends by pointing fingers at their largest trading partners. :D
We all know US is master of lying and shameless stealing

You expect USA the shameless to praise China who is going to eclipse USA as next superpower?

Come on,. your cheap trick is outdated and not funny anymore. Can try something new? :enjoy:

Awww, you are just jealous because here is yet another thing China cannot do as good a job of it as USA. Pity. :lol:

So we keep hearing. When is it happening? Next Tuesday? :D
Nice troll reply. Why didnt US win trade war against China? Tell me when you still think USA is on top?

Nice troll reply. Why didnt US win trade war against China?

ROFL. What has the US-China trade war have to do with the topic of this thread? You are clearly the troll here.

ROFL. What has the US-China trade war have to do with the topic of this thread? You are clearly the troll here.
I guess u run out of excuse? I thought u still didn't realize China is near eclipse of US as next power? Didn't the trade war just prove US is not the power u think. :enjoy:

I guess u run out of excuse? I thought u still didn't realize China is near eclipse of US as next power? Didn't the trade war just prove US is not the power u think. :enjoy:

So you can predict the future? HA HA.

You just confirmed that you do not believe in thoughts and prayers, just like the Godless commies in China. And if the atheists cannot even do that, they are not even helping with what they do have: their mountains of money and their piles of food. It seems to be clear who is paying lip service to helping serving humanity while trying to score cheap political points: China. Pathetic.

Nothing is more pretentious and despicable than the so call "thoughts and prayer" for the victims while denying the victims of the actual relief fund and materials they need.

Nothing is more pretentious and despicable than the so call "thoughts and prayer" for the victims while denying the victims of the actual relief fund and materials they need.

Like this?

And you call this despicable? It is obvious China is just all words and no action.

Like this?

And you call this despicable? It is obvious China is just all words and no action.

China already sent relief fund to Syria, but as I've stated before, with the sanction in place, Syrian government cannot convert funds into relief materials.

China already sent relief fund to Syria, but as I've stated before, with the sanction in place, Syrian government cannot convert funds into relief materials.

What a pathetic excuse! If China can help Russia evade sanctions, it can help Syria too.

What a pathetic excuse! If China can help Russia evade sanctions, it can help Syria too.

Russia directly borders China and is not a war zone where materials are difficult to get in and out. You need to thank the Americans in turning Syria into a battle ground.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom