What's new

Breaking:Ram Sethu may be declared National Monument.

By that same logic declare Islam as a murderous cult as we know angels don't exist and that prophet made it all up for rape and plunder.
Whats wrong with you???
How did you relate ram setu and Islam??

Whats wrong with you???
How did you relate ram setu and Islam??
Both are figments of Imagination aren't they .
Did jesus really get 10 commandments ?
Did prophet really have an angel deliver word of allah?
Did rama actually build that bridge or some rishi-muni in ancient India took satellite pictures and made it all up?

By that same logic declare Islam as a murderous cult as we know angels don't exist and that prophet made it all up for rape and plunder.

Some things are more important than money.

Yes... Agree..

Sethu Samudram would have brought lot of traffic to South states. But Ram Setu is also deeply rooted with Hindu belief. So not sure how to respond.

Jha Sahib, the person in your avatar is credited with reclaiming the entire coastal and malnad belt of Goa and Karnataka. It's even said that he still wanders and blesses that land with his presence. But that hasn't stopped us from exploiting every resource available there.Why this double standards between two avatars of Vishnu? Why is Parashurama receiving step-motherly treatment by our Government? :angry:

Both are figments of Imagination aren't they .
Did jesus really get 10 commandments ?
Did prophet really have an angel deliver word of allah?
Did rama actually build that bridge or some rishi-muni in ancient India took satellite pictures and made it all up?
well there many unanswerred questions of which modern sience has no explanations but still people beleve in then ..... hope you get my point sir

Onward ho! UCC ! 370! Ram Mandir!
@Indrani @wolfschanzze @Sidak @arp2041

Blow to Keralites & Commies(i.e. @Ravi Nair @nair @levina ) as ships will take additional 10 hr to circle around SL.
and more importantly they lost an oppertunity to distroy hinduism.

Meanwhile They find success in Kerla
240805.jpg
???????
what it has to do with Keralities???...Ram sedhu is in Tamilnadu,not Kerala...
take your rantings some where else...

well there many unanswerred questions of which modern sience has no explanations but still people beleve in then ..... hope you get my point sir
My point is after a certain point in reasoning all religions ask for a leap of Faith. Some choose to take that leap , some don't. The latter don't have right to question the former. @levina
And I don't speak for others, but in Hinduism I don't have to take that jump. :D

Jha Sahib, the person in the your avatar is credited with reclaiming the entire coastal and malnad belt of Goa and Karnataka. It's even said that he still wanders and blesses that land with his presence. But that hasn't stopped us from exploiting every resource available there.Why this double standards between two avatars of Vishnu? Why is Parashurama receiving step-motherly treatment by our Government? :angry:

True.. Parshuram does not figure in top layers in our Puja as well.

Only if you could see how badly we have treated Ayodhya and Mithila, you would not have said this. Our Govt. has maltreated every such places.

True.. Parshuram does not figure in top layers in our Puja as well.

Only if you could see how badly we have treated Ayodhya and Mithila, you would not have said this. Our Govt. has maltreated every such places.
Why go so far look at Maa Ganga

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom