What's new

Blasphemy allegations: Mob torches factory in Jhelum

Act of violence should not be tolerated, if they have any issue register a complaint against it, no matter what is the situation taking law into own hands not allowed hope Govt will take strict actions against the culprits.

I believe human values getting low day by day in sub continent, our neighbors go down day by day on moral values and we are becoming more intolerant.
I see your (pak) tolerance on daily basis.

PJr3xxn.png

Apartheid was legal once, so was slavery and so is a beef ban , just because you cannot stand the presence of a different opinion doesnt mean you should start killing people .
I am not advocating killing people. I am just saying they should follow countries law.
May be Hindus would also be okay with forced conversions ? i can not believe you are a Hindu and an Indian and are saying this
Is there any law in Pakistan that says forced conversions of Hindus is legal? If yes then I don't have any problem you doing forced conversions of Hindus. People should follow law of country.

I am not advocating killing people. I am just saying they should follow countries law.

Is there any law in Pakistan that says forced conversions of Hindus is legal? If yes then I don't have any problem you doing forced conversions of Hindus. People should follow law of country.

Bhai this thread is not about India . Kyu R Rona kar rahe ho. Also, this thread is neither about Hindus in Pakistan . Unko leke aapko koi masla hai toh naya thread khol ke discuss karo .

Such an evil act, harming our own people, our own businesses. Extremely sad and evil act by mullah types. These arrogant people have caused extensive damage to our country and our religion. Down with extremism and terrorism. The Ahmedis deserve equal rights-rights similar to muslims.

Provoke people? People are provoked at anything and everything these days. Shahbaz Bhatti and Salman Taseer were killed in broad day light because someone was provoked. The draconian blasphemy law has nothing to do with Islam and everything to do with revenge and ignorance.
I agree. The law is oppressive to our own people. Not just non muslims but muslims too have suffered because of this law. Down with terrorism and tyranny.

Bhai this thread is not about India . Kyu R Rona kar rahe ho. Also, this thread is neither about Hindus in Pakistan . Unko leke aapko koi masla hai toh naya thread khol ke discuss karo .
Are reply was for that particular poster.

I am just saying they should follow countries law.
Dear Sir, all i am saying is that laws are something absolute, oppressive laws should be challenged. Following the oppressive laws and not challenging them gives rise to fascist. I hope you understand my point.

I shouldn't even talk to an Ahmadi but here

Real face of the evil people. Repent...

This is such BS. If Ahmadis had killed him there would be riots all over the country. Last time Ahmadi youths and students just had a little clash your mullahs used it as an excuse to kill dozens of ahmadis all over Pakistan. There is no way your mullahs would let an oppurtunity like this go. The whole State takes an actively anti ahmadi stance, I am sure there are many mullah types in the police etc who will gladly take up this case and solve it.

Those people who hate mankind.....how almighty allah can love them......They should read the poem written by abu.bin.adam.

Intolerance has so seeped the national fabric, permeated everywhere that we don't know what to do. The seed of the problem lies in very much the fact that we cannot tolerate a few Ahmedis who have a different prophet. If we go by this logic, Jews should be killing Christians and Muslims for adding a new prophet and the Christians should be killing Muslims... the same way our intolerant rabid mullahs are killing Ahmedis. I am really ashamed that as a victim and a person who has seen people suffer in Lucknow we are doing the same thing in our beloved Pakistan they did to us. The irony!

I am truly ashamed. It is my promise if I have any power ever that I will protect the Ahmedis. The objective should be winning people over not killing them because they follow their own version of religion. We often forget that Zafarullah Khan was an Ahmedi and called a son by Jinnah.

This is such BS. If Ahmadis had killed him there would be riots all over the country. Last time Ahmadi youths and students just had a little clash your mullahs used it as an excuse to kill dozens of ahmadis all over Pakistan. There is no way your mullahs would let an oppurtunity like this go. The whole State takes an actively anti ahmadi stance, I am sure there are many mullah types in the police etc who will gladly take up this case and solve it.
Now you deny it, typical of Ahmadis I have talked to.

I do not hate Ahmedis, one of my friend's brother and uncle from Uni was attacked recently in Karachi, but it was because of the uncle they were attacked

Now you deny it, typical of Ahmadis I have talked to.

I do not hate Ahmedis, one of my friend's brother and uncle from Uni was attacked recently in Karachi, but it was because of the uncle they were attacked

Why doesn't this woman and her family go to Jamaat e Islami or the other hundreds of religious political parties with huge influence to try to pressure police and security agencies to catch that persons killers?

Trust me, if Ahmadis used violence for even self defence I would still be in Pakistan.

what a barbarism. and the misuse of blasphemy law continues. time to bring a law against the misuse of blasphemy law

Back
Top Bottom