What's new

Blasphemy allegations: Mob torches factory in Jhelum

It makes perfect sense, factory owner probably didn't want to pay monthly to some Mullah Baboon, so the factory owner was declared Infidel and his business burned to the ground.
never heard about Bhatta of moulvi in KPK don't know about the Punjab.
Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa-Sikh-community-happy-in-Pakistan-512x250.jpg

this called herd or mob mentality
stupid people getting together and doing stupid things

upload_2015-11-21_16-49-23.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-11-21_16-46-40.png
    upload_2015-11-21_16-46-40.png
    428.1 KB · Views: 23
again ?

Well...you liberals are running the country and it's happening on your watch. So...bhai jaan stop trying to somehow blame the actions of ignorant people on molvies. Yes, these people should be brought to justice for carrying out criminal damage. I'm only going along with the story as we DON'T know the full facts. Maybe the owners burnt down the factory for Insurance fraud?

If the Ulima ikram were running the country none of this nonsense would take place. I say again, it is time to hand over the keys to the country to the Ulima Ikram. We'll clean up the mess the secularists and the liberals have caused in 70 years. We'll get back Kashmir and Siachen and have peace with Hindustan. Only the Ulima Ikram can do all this and you know it!

P.S Otherwise keep protesting for another 70 years for IOK. Give the Ulima Ikram one year and if they can't, take the keys back! If our country was Bangladesh I wouldn't even be wasting my time on PDF! We are strong country, run by cowards and crooks.
You want mullahs like mullah burqa and diesel running the country? Allah forbid you won't be able to tell Pakistan from daesh

You want mullahs like mullah burqa and diesel running the country? Allah forbid you won't be able to tell Pakistan from daesh

Bhai, are these only Mullas you've heard of? They are khawrij and should be dealt with by the Ulima Ikram. I'm a Brelvli so please don't associate us with these butchers, who knows who's backing them; DAESH, TTP

Please give me one incident of Ahmadis killing someone who stopped being an Ahmadi. Are you sure you are not confusing the sarkari Kafirs with Sarkari Muslims? Last time I checked, it is an accepted belief of Sarkari Muslims that anyone who leaves their faith is worthy of death. On the other hand, anyone is welcome to leave the Jamat, the most we will do is ignore you.
I shouldn't even talk to an Ahmadi but here

Real face of the evil people. Repent...

I shouldn't even talk to an Ahmadi but here

Real face of the evil people. Repent...
So what...people change relgions....for different reasons......may be 100 of Qadianis lave their belives and 100000 of muslims become Qadiayyanis over the world....in Europe no country build mosques......but Qadianis.......no one distributes Quran but Qadianis.......in africa Qadianis build Hospitals....school.....install water pumps......Sauida Arabia and Qater sending drugs (captagon)...bullets...and bombs to syria and a Qadiayyani NGO Humanity First is helping muslims in syria and africa......
LOOK.....What a shame......Muslims are killing muslims in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Lybia,Nigeria and Mali.....blood shed by alqaeda...Taliban....ISIS and by Houtis. Sould our God love us for this blood shed.....CAN SOMEBODY JUSTIFY......
CAN SOMEBODY JUSTIFY.......This hate for the mankind.!!!@

And they cry India is intolerant...hypocrites, fkin hypocrites

Pakistanis never claimed Pakistan as a tolerant or secular nation unlike hypocrite Indians. Indians should stop calling themselves as secular and tolerant country since they are not - just like their neighbors Pakistan. Atleast we don't claim ourselves what we are not. The acknowledgment of religious intolerance in Pakistan is well known. No one here denies it.

Last edited:
lol how very brave that University page is posting such a lovely message lol

The expose of Qadiani cult and its leader Mirza Qadiani Kazzab must be part of education to save young people from evil cults.

The expose of Qadiani cult and its leader Mirza Qadiani Kazzab must be part of education to save young people from evil cults.

I beg you please do it ! you will do the job for us at least people will know about ahmadiyyat and after they can always research more :)

I beg you please do it ! you will do the job for us at least people will know about ahmadiyyat and after they can always research more :)

I know enough about Qadiani Kazzab who died laced with his shit in the latrine. You only appear when there is a thread about Qadiani cult. What account do you use usually on PDF ? Lying and decieveing is hallmark of Qadiani cult.

Well...you liberals are running the country and it's happening on your watch. So...bhai jaan stop trying to somehow blame the actions of ignorant people on molvies. Yes, these people should be brought to justice for carrying out criminal damage. I'm only going along with the story as we DON'T know the full facts. Maybe the owners burnt down the factory for Insurance fraud?

If the Ulima ikram were running the country none of this nonsense would take place. I say again, it is time to hand over the keys to the country to the Ulima Ikram. We'll clean up the mess the secularists and the liberals have caused in 70 years. We'll get back Kashmir and Siachen and have peace with Hindustan. Only the Ulima Ikram can do all this and you know it!

P.S Otherwise keep protesting for another 70 years for IOK. Give the Ulima Ikram one year and if they can't, take the keys back! If our country was Bangladesh I wouldn't even be wasting my time on PDF! We are strong country, run by cowards and crooks.
We were running the country?
@Imran Khan
When people want someone out of a property they hire molvies to do that remember the case of Rimsha Masih in Islamabad?

@Ehsan

You are one of the earliest members of this forum .... member since 2006? I think PDF was created in 2005
Only 372 posts :what:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom