What's new

Beijing hosts Imran Khan

This speech is done by Imran Khan in the CIMA conference in Sri Lanka

Imran Khan regularly visits Sri Lanka

Tundi-e-Baad e Mukhalif say na ghabra aey Auqab
Yeh to chaltee hay tujhay ooncha oranay kay liyey....

he mentioned these lines of our Great Poet Allama Iqbal in ths video.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
393733_270796059629488_143462899029472_750234_254941368_n.jpg

1101368674-1.jpg

Imran extends Pakistan's full support and well wishes of Pakistani people to China & discussed issues of mutual interests.

:china:;):pakistan:

InshAllah soon we will witness his first official visit to china as Prime Minister of Pakistan meeting Hu Jintao and Wen jiabao! :pakistan::china:

he need show people how he is capable. and do more.

Reply my question if you can , refrain from posting irrelevant material.

i would suggest you to pull your head out of the sand and see whats been cooked out there. i dont need to prove wat i said...can you deny wat i originally posted? have you ever thought where this would lead to? try to look at the bigger picture...who would get the max out of all this...

ok now its evident that he is fully backed by "establishment". this meeting is a message to US as well but what this would yield? another hung parliament? another weak government? another govt enslaved by GHQ? not much would be changed

Establishment needs me, I don't need the establishment - Imran Khan

i would suggest you to pull your head out of the sand and see whats been cooked out there. i dont need to prove wat i said...can you deny wat i originally posted? have you ever thought where this would lead to? try to look at the bigger picture...who would get the max out of all this...

Its not me putting my head in the sand , its you trying to sell your baseless idea and hoping that people are stupid enough to buy it , without grilling you with questions.

If you can't prove and back what you said up with arguments and proofs then whats it that you are winging about mate ?. Dogmatic rhetoric is easy to spew , hard to justify and thats exactly the case with you.

most likely our next prime minister :D

Very little chance of the election being rigged, there are some very powerful forces inside Pakistan that are backing him and they will ensure that elections are carried out fairly. Besides there are going to be hundreds of international observers all around the country. Now Imran has to carry on his popularity to Sindh and Balochistan and break the backs of PPP. Odds are certainly in his favour, there is no doubt about that.

IK has ISI's blessing. :)

But the big question is , will he have enough ticket holders, who can go in the NA??? Or will he form alliance with somebody? With whom? JUI? PML? Mushharraf?

He is also very much naive about the WoT, and more focused on Nawaz Sharif, the only two issues i have with him.

Sheikh Rashid and Shah Mehmood Qureshi seem to be trying to make their way close to him as well.

IK has ISI's blessing. :)

So do aliens from the planet zog.

Imran khans strength will be imbuing a sense of integrity and honour into the people of Pakistan, something basic, but needed.

He won't solve everything., or even most things, but he will provide a direction, and the people will follow.

most likely our next prime minister :D

Mr Vcheng

And where is your proof for this claim?

Right here:

200proof by vcheng552000, on Flickr

;)

So do aliens from the planet zog.

I lived on Zog for a while; IK is well known there too! :D

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

And you had Ilham about it last night ?

No, a little birdie told me! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom