What's new

Beijing hosts Imran Khan

So the isi run planet zog too, and I suppose they are responsible for intergalactic terrorism, amazing organisation.

Some people said IK will be the next PM. Who will be the president then?

So the isi run planet zog too, and I suppose they are responsible for intergalactic terrorism, amazing organisation.

datz wht CIA said :P lol
David Petraeus said " v got prrof ov ISI being involved in interglactic terrorism" :P

Some people said IK will be the next PM. Who will be the president then?

Please send your resume to the local ISI branch for consideration if interested in that post! :D

Please send your resume to the local ISI branch for consideration if interested in that post! :D

PTI rejects reports of alliance with JI. It is an attempt by the status quo parties to distract people. Official.

JI = Jamat-e-islami just in case you didnt know what JI is.

JI = Jamat-e-islami just in case you didnt know what JI is.

Thank you for that nugget of critically important information. I thought JI stood for "Just Idiots"! My bad, I stand corrected in my erroneous thinking. :D

For those who don't know what VCheng is talking about here ISI=I Support Imran group which as the name says supports Imran. :D

Thank you for that nugget of critically important information. I thought JI stood for "Just Idiots"! My bad, I stand corrected in my erroneous thinking. :D

I am pleased that it helped you. :P

For those who don't know what VCheng is talking about here ISI=I Support Imran group which as the name says supports Imran. :D

See. I was WRONG again!

I thought ISI stood for Innocent Simpletons Internationally. :D

Mr Vcheng

And where is your proof for this claim?

Of course anyone popular in pakistan and anti american must be ISI involved lol

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Long live ISI. Long live Imran Khan. Long live china.:pakistan::china:

Imran briefed by Chinese officials on Poverty Alleviation, Population Control and Anti-Corruption Mechanism

Imran briefed by Chinese officials on Poverty Alleviation, Population Control and Anti-Corruption Mechanism

Start Briefing:

Poverty Alleviation = Economy.

Population Control = Education

Anti-Corruption Mechanism = Judiciary.

End Briefing! :D

Back
Top Bottom