What's new

China, silent on Imran arrest, backs Pakistan Army as ‘defender of stability’

patwaris really truly do live in their own world hahahahahha
You personally have evidence? Ok go ahead and submit it in the courts. Maybe your daddys in Pindi and Islamabad can find a valid reason to press charges on him rather than these bullshit toshakhana nonsense which they themselves had to withdraw LMAO

says the dipshit currently living under a military dictatorship. Tell me, how does it feel to deepthroat CCP's boot and then pretend it tastes all fine and dandy?
One can debate with someone who is rude but not someone born due to a jalsa.

I'm sorry, please keep showcasing your sad upbringing, cheerios.

Looks like Pakistan is going to become another Afghanistan or Libya pretty soon.

If Imran Khan has got the full backing of the U.S. (And it looks like he does now, going by the operations on social media), then expect provocations to continue until they get the U.S. to sanction Pakistan, followed by civil war.

Juan Guaido (Imran Khan) is about to destroy Pakistan.

RIP.

What is this " https://www.thehindu.com/news‘?

It is Indian propaganda.

Looks like Pakistan is going to become another Afghanistan or Libya pretty soon.

If Imran Khan has got the full backing of the U.S. (And it looks like he does now, going by the operations on social media), then expect provocations to continue until they get the U.S. to sanction Pakistan, followed by civil war.

RIP.

Did Yoda baby convey this to you by any chance?

RIP.

they call China a paper tiger for good reason :D

Yes. You are such a great tiger whose help has destroyed Russia in Ukraine...

It is Indian propaganda.

I know what U.S. propaganda sounds/looks like.

The social media narrative is going full U.S. propaganda to the T at this point.

I assume Imran's meeting in Washington went well, lol.

IK should keep a note of all the countries that have 1 to 1 direct deals with the Pakistan army and countries that are willing to circumnavigate the PM or provide backing to Sharifs and Zardaris. Get the black book ready. Also open up the historical records of all deals signed and lets comb through it all to find out what's actually been going on. Pakistani public have been taken for a ride for decades now. Time for some accountability.

Honestly, I have not understood a word of what you mean in case you want to tell us something that I do not know if that is your intention either, maybe it is Dadaism.

sorry

"Juan Guaido"

Silence does not mean support, nor mean on support.

Silence only represents respect, it is your internal affairs, it is your rights and freedoms, and it does not require our opinions.

If we interfere with it, what is the difference between us and Americans?

Stupid Indian nigga sources should not be taken seriously.

IK should keep a note of all the countries that have 1 to 1 direct deals with the Pakistan army and country that is willing to circumnavigate the PM or provide backing to Sharifs and Zardaris. Get the black book ready. Also open up the historical records of all deals signed and lets comb through it all to find out what's been actually going on.

Britain tops the list I can assure you. We are now starting to understand why crooks like Nawaz Sharif and Altaf Hussain are protected by Britain. These are all assets. Not only for Britain, but also for Pakistani generals.

Honestly, I have not understood a word of what you mean in case you want to tell us something that I do not know if that is your intention either, maybe it is Dadaism.

sorry

"Juan Guaido"
Juan Guaido is the U.S. puppet that the U.S. backed in Venezuela under Trump.

It was the regime change op that most resembles what is happening right now in Pakistan.

Juan Guaido just simply asserted himself as the leader of Venezuela, and the U.K. gave all of Venezuela's gold to Juan Guaido.

You can see his speech in front of the U.S. Congress.

The narrative around the Juan Guaido social media campaign are/were essentially identical to the ones I see in the Imran Khan social media campaign.

Last edited:
I know what U.S. propaganda sounds/looks like.

The social media narrative is going full U.S. propaganda to the T at this point.

I assume Imran's meeting in Washington went well, lol.

You are reading fiction bro. Let me tell you what the real story is. You are failing to understand the facts. Pakistan isn't Venezuela. You don't have an understanding of Pakistan.

Do you know why certain US congressman are suddenly active and making phone calls? It is not because they love IK. It is because they know what is coming. Sooner or later IK is coming back to power. He is surviving an onslaught by the most powerful group in Pakistan. What we are witnessing today is unprecedented. Powerful generals are being challanged and their homes are being ransacked by ordinary people. Unheard of in Pakistan. Remember that the generals believe they own Pakistan. Today they are finding out that they don't own Pakistan.

The Americans aren't blind. They are watching the show. The American think tanks have already predicted Imran Khan's return to power. They are cosying up. They are mistaken though. IK is IK. He will always put Pakistan's interest at number one. The Americans won't be able to bribe or influence him in any shape or form. The Americans have a habit of pretending they are with one or the other side. Just because the Americans are making phone calls doesn't mean that IK is their guy. Far from it. IK is not particularly a leader that the Americans would like to see in power. Nor have the Americans made a secret of that. This is just a necessity and the best choice they have under the current circumstances.

Last edited:
China should stay out of our fray...we need to learn to fix things on our own.

We should stop bringing China and the US into our internal affairs. The fact that we expect is why the latter is more actively involved.

Don't worry man. Things are getting fixed as we speak. I have seen how the generals have been hiding and plotting in the past few days. The generals are in proper pain. Their elitist imaginary Pakistan is vanishing very fast.

Don't worry man. Things are getting fixed as we speak. I have seen how the generals have been hiding and plotting in the past few days. The generals are in proper pain. Their elitist imaginary Pakistan is vanishing very fast.
All the more the reason for Pakistanis to not want any of our friends to help. Appnay log are more than capable of managing the situation on the ground and offering humble pie to the establishment.

Internal Issue of Pakistan. China and others need to give a measured response and not to get involved into internal Affairs of the nation.

So far, China has always never interfered and has a reputation unlike some countries to not meddle in internal issues.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom