What's new

China, silent on Imran arrest, backs Pakistan Army as ‘defender of stability’

yes. To save former President Imran Khan. China must do so.

1. Immediately send troops into Pakistan. Take over Islamabad.

2. Control the Pakistani army. Force them to recognize Imran Khan.

3. Control elections in Pakistan. Forcing Pakistanis to vote for Imran Khan.

This is very, very simple. Is this the 'responsibility' that Pakistan wants China to take on?

yes. To save former President Imran Khan. China must do so.

1. Immediately send troops into Pakistan. Take over Islamabad.

2. Control the Pakistani army. Force them to recognize Imran Khan.

3. Control elections in Pakistan. Forcing Pakistanis to vote for Imran Khan.

This is very, very simple. Is this the 'responsibility' that Pakistan wants China to take on?
Isn't that what you did in Myanmar and North Korea ? :D:D:D

Silence does not mean support, nor mean on support.

Silence only represents respect, it is your internal affairs, it is your rights and freedoms, and it does not require our opinions.

If we interfere with it, what is the difference between us and Americans?

Doing what homie? Lobbying in America ?

Destroying relations with friendly state?
The way he humiliated Malaysia, turkey, Qatar and even KSA ? All in one go?

The way the man destroyed PIA and caused 2 billion USD loss ?

Even this case you don't seem to understand is linked to Malik Riaz and his 190 million pounds, the British govt handed the Pak ?

Trust me I even got proof of his sister's corruption. Do you know the salai machine was granted hundreds of acres of land in southern Punjab?

That included a few acres of yours truly. I personally went to meet the AC and paid the patwari a visit ... I stopped encroachment physically with my men. Baji machine had sent even drilling machine and tube well setup to install on land that is legally mine.
patwaris really truly do live in their own world hahahahahha
You personally have evidence? Ok go ahead and submit it in the courts. Maybe your daddys in Pindi and Islamabad can find a valid reason to press charges on him rather than these bullshit toshakhana nonsense which they themselves had to withdraw LMAO

Long term infra projects are never meant to generate short term revenues, but they are crucial for future growth.

your typical American shortsightedness is on full display here, no wonder your own infrastructure is falling apart.

You ain't deciding shit. Have fun crawling under military dictatorship for the next 40 years. :wave:
says the dipshit currently living under a military dictatorship. Tell me, how does it feel to deepthroat CCP's boot and then pretend it tastes all fine and dandy?

China will not interfere in Pakistan's internal affairs. There are a large number of research papers on Pakistan in China. In China's view, the way to help Pakistan develop its economy is the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor. China is determined to open a channel from Pakistan to Central Asia, preferably through Afghanistan. The key to Pakistan's economic development lies in Afghanistan. China is trying to win over Afghanistan.

If pakistan resell russian oil and gas like india. It could make tens of billions of dollars in profits. Building oil and gas pipelines from Pakistan to Iran earns billions of dollars a year. How difficult is it to solve Pakistan's debt crisis?
For that to happen, one needs massive oil refineries to support both local and overseas demands.

India has the fourth largest refining capacity in the world, and Pakistan can barely meet local demand currently as per google.

You ain't deciding shit. Have fun crawling under military dictatorship for the next 40 years. :wave:
we will eventually! Cpec is already a dead project anyway. It only helps china plus a debt for pakistan with few security guarranties regarding india! A BAD DEAL!!!!!!

do you ever think before posting? very unlike Chinese. how do you know he is a Pakistani and not a bharati from the USA?
View attachment 929142
by the way I liked the underlined part. anyway that person is a fraud or else he has no need to hide his real location by using proxies
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: VPN Kido..... Internet is not working in pakistan ... well most sites. pdf works but not twitter... so you just leave it on!

China should not back these Generals and PDM lapdogs of America.

The Chinese people need to know that Imran Khan is the most popular
leader who was kidnapped from the Court by the Army. This is why people
have come out on the streets, if he is released soon then it will end in a civil
war.
China and Pakistan establishment have been diplomatic friend for the long time is not about to change for some political leader. They have trusting relationships regardless of the political situation in Pakistan which is different matter and it is none of China's business much like Muslims in Xinjiang are none of Pakistan's business unfortunately.

Minister-of-Communist-Party-China-called-on-CM-Punjab-Shahbaz-Sharif.jpg

Man on extreme right looks like somebody's uncle.

says the dipshit currently living under a military dictatorship. Tell me, how does it feel to deepthroat CCP's boot and then pretend it tastes all fine and dandy?
Come back to Pak to join the fight on the street if you actually have balls, you think anyone take you seriously when you can only talk shit from 10000km away hiding like a pvssy?

do you ever think before posting? very unlike Chinese. how do you know he is a Pakistani and not a bharati from the USA?
View attachment 929142
by the way I liked the underlined part. anyway that person is a fraud or else he has no need to hide his real location by using proxies
I already assume most Pakistanis here are western-influenced ones whether they live in the country or not. I said something earlier in the IK arrested thread and got instantly deleted and a warning, there are a whole bunch of oversea Pakistani chanting for armed rebellion there.. PDF is NGO in disguise if you ask me.

define short term and long term
Short enough for a democratically elected leader to take credit from, preferably within his first term. So something looks dashing and can make the money back quick, like a football stadium.

Investing in roads and bridges however takes about 30 years to get the money back, not only are they terrible investments from a business POV, most political leaders would also have no interests pushing these projects forward.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom