What's new

U.S. Helped Pakistan Get IMF Bailout With Secret Arms Deal for Ukraine, Leaked Documents Reveal

Well.. Everyone already knew this. Pakistan’s military should have asked for more than just IMF loans. Another missed opportunity.

Well.. Everyone already knew this. Pakistan’s military should have asked for more than just IMF loans. Another missed opportunity.
It's clear they weren't given a choice.

The recent confirmations in The Intercept paint a picture that gives context to Shehbaz Sharif's statement "Beggars Can't Be Choosers".

Last edited:
There was rumblings in the media that US will signal to IMF only after Pakistan does a favour to US in Ukraine war. The favour the US sought was supply of artillery shells to Ukraine. Pakistan duly complied. Then it got paid for the shells in dollars and got the IMF easy loan also.

I wish pakistan had sold 10$ billion dollars - why not .... ukraine is a friend of pakistan.. russia sells massive arms deals to india and supports india on kashmir ...
only question i have is where did the money go? why hasnt pakistan seen its $ reserves rise .. did the crore commanders take the money all for themselves
That's not the psyche of enslaved sepoys they can't think long term or in the larger interest of the nation. They only do what is asked of them, anything beyond that is not their mental capacity. Selling $10 bn worth of arms will make Pakistan a major player on the globsl arms supplier arena, but that will ruffle too many masters feathers. Sepoys don't want that.

Nobody knows where that $900M went. It definitely did not make it to the National Exchequer. Same with that mythical $2B "earned" for FIFA world cup security.

Exactly, and rather then going 'gee I wonder what the moral implications are' shut the fcuk up and try to make it 3-5 billion
The ‘moral implications’ were that the Pakistani Fauj overthrew a democratically elected government and carried out (and is still carrying out) a fascist crackdown against the most popular political party in Pakistan.

The financial implications of the coup carried out by the fascist Fauj far exceed a measly few billion dollars in arms sales, as can be seen by the state of the Pakistani economy since Bajwa overthrew the PTI government, and the regression and breakdown in governance and institutions across the board is incalculable.

So **** the Fauji bastards and their corrupt arms sales for the sake of padding their retirements.

The Americans were correct - the Pakistani Fauj will sell their own mothers for a few dollars and the Pak Fauj just loves showing off how much lower they can sink.

Exactly, and rather then going 'gee I wonder what the moral implications are' shut the fcuk up and try to make it 3-5 billion

Did you actually say that, while you were completely sane and in your senses?

Not shocked, but still shocking.

Paid, all the weapons are paid for

Imf loan is separate
There is no proof
Budget documents shows no paper trial

The ‘moral implications’ were that the Pakistani Fauj overthrew a democratically elected government and carried out (and is still carrying out) a fascist crackdown against the most popular political party in Pakistan.

The financial implications of the coup carried out by the fascist Fauj far exceed a measly few billion dollars in arms sales, as can be seen by the state of the Pakistani economy since Bajwa overthrew the PTI government, and the regression and breakdown in governance and institutions across the board is incalculable.

So **** the Fauji bastards and their corrupt arms sales for the sake of padding their retirements.

The Americans were correct - the Pakistani Fauj will sell their own mothers for a few dollars and the Pak Fauj just loves showing off how much lower they can sink.
Few billions 😳😳

I doubt the sale even reach few 100 million

For all we know it may be just given free or a donation

As I said there is no paper trail in our budget doc

There is no proof
Budget documents shows no paper trial

Few billions 😳😳

I doubt the sale even reach few 100 million

For all we know it may be just given free or a donation

As I said there is no paper trail in our budget doc
i think so... Old to be expired stock, Pakistan produces light to heavy munition... i am sure proceeds went directly to MS branch.. nothing to do with National government... what a country

i think so... Old to be expired stock, Pakistan produces light to heavy munition... i am sure proceeds went directly to MS branch.. nothing to do with National government... what a country
So basically we got nothing
As MS BRANCH isn't the govt it's up to discretion of few people without any audits

For all we know they may have e just bought a few islands or BMWs who knwos

Well

@waz

1695056500299.png

Back
Top Bottom