What's new

Beijing hosts Imran Khan

301571_10150354289144527_151626539526_8117954_1561861998_n.jpg

It is a big thing that an up and coming political figure in Pakistan goes to meet the Two heads of China on the invitation of the Chinese state.

What are IK / PTI's views on trade with India and China?

Please send your resume to the local ISI branch for consideration if interested in that post! :D

Send resume? Or better, kill your wife.

Now that would be an impressive resume.

i would suggest you to pull your head out of the sand and see whats been cooked out there. i dont need to prove wat i said...can you deny wat i originally posted? have you ever thought where this would lead to? try to look at the bigger picture...who would get the max out of all this...
Given all the tried and failed options available other than IK, he is worth supporting for a change.

You may not have imagined the depth in that statement of yours :cheesy:

Great minds always think alike.

What are IK / PTI's views on trade with India and China?

IK said in one of his speech. ''India is not our enemy, we do have some conflicts like Kashmir which can be solved through diplomacy and with a pure intentions from both sides.'' So by judging his approach, he'd certainly go for trade with India which would open many doors for getting rid of the Kashmir issue - and boy what a nexus would that be, Pakistan, India and China doing mutual and open trade.

Uncle sam are you foreseeing it?

Back
Top Bottom