What's new

Bangladesh purchased around 2 billion dollar weapons in last 4 years

Actually SIIPRI and your info are wrong, BD does not have any APC, if you see any APC with BD army, all are UN 's property or Photoshopped :rolleyes:

Oh, thanks for the correction. I thought the following pictures were taken from Dhaka. Thank you for correcting us with the information that these pictures were taken in UN mission. :omghaha::rofl:

BTR-80_wheeled_armoured_vehicle_personnel_carrier_Bangladesh_Army_001.jpg

bd+armysoldiers+inside+a+BTR-80.jpg

BTR-80_Bangladesh_19122006_news_005.jpg

btr-80_bangladesh_10122006_news_001.jpg

08banggates494420aca4.jpg

BTR-80.jpg

27THOH_512997f.jpg

Oh, thanks for the correction. I thought the following pictures were taken from Dhaka. Thank you for correcting us with the information that these pictures were taken in UN mission. :omghaha::rofl:

btr-80_bangladesh_10122006_news_001.jpg

08banggates494420aca4.jpg

BTR-80.jpg

27THOH_512997f.jpg

All are UN property, BD Does not even have any tank, MBT2000 is just for show, it is actually belongs to china, we leased them :rolleyes:

i am supporting you bro :angel:

Arent' we the biggest operator of BTR after Russia??

U wanna supply the tech :undecided: ?

We shall do everything necessary to face the enemy. If he threatens us with nuke, then we ought to have a proper contingency prepared to respond in kind. Our close friend China is a nuclear giant. Our natural ally Pakistan will always be at our side if there is a nuclear threat to us from any evil quarter. These ties with China, Pakistan and the Ummah go much deeper than any publicized agreements.

We Always need to maintain this tie with our natural ally and our brother Pakistan.

We shall do everything necessary to face the enemy. If he threatens us with nuke, then we ought to have a proper contingency prepared to respond in kind. Our close friend China is a nuclear giant. Our natural ally Pakistan will always be at our side if there is a nuclear threat to us from any evil quarter. These ties with China, Pakistan and the Ummah go much deeper than any publicized agreements.

Back
Top Bottom