What's new

Bangladesh purchased around 2 billion dollar weapons in last 4 years

This is only Contains Info on what the countries bother to give....Belaru,For example,sells alot of Arms but they don't really give much info to SIPIRI.

Also do you expect me to find the Entire PAF's entire foreign based Inventory in the transfer Database???

Mostly yes... i think large deals are enlisted most of the time... but over 1500 btr-80 including 128+128 btr-82a (without any reference anywhere) not enlisted>?

bro no offense but their designs suck :sick:

PIFV:

1fzb7c.jpg

Mostly yes... i think large deals are enlisted most of the time... but over 1500 btr-80 including 128+128 btr-82a (without any reference anywhere) not enlisted>?

PIFV:

1fzb7c.jpg

Nice Looking APC.

Also BAF is not usually known for giving out many details to the Public. Your Reasons are understandable. But Look at the AMI international PDF,Can you find me any reliable evidence that we are purchasing two type 056 corvettes from BD news sources??or that we are going to make 2 more type 056s in our own Backyard?? Yet this massive international Information company can.

In my personal Opinion i belive the actual Number of BTR 80s is around 600 due to russian Manufactuer sources however even then they are not reliable(look at them saying we are buying SU-27s)But numbers may be more if they were procured in small batches.As far as BTR 82as goes-im not sure of a reliable source but BD news outlets are far to stupid to list it(they called F-7BGI a goddamn fourth generation figther!)If i find a reliable Foreign source i will post it. Also the transfer database does not contain any procured items that come from donations. For Example,we took a few APCs from Iraq during the first gulf war.(Not a Donation but still counts).

The $1billion dollar deal in still not listed and is not likely to be listed until 2017 since that is the likely time the BAF are going to announce the List.

Back
Top Bottom