What's new

Indians takeover RMG sector in Bangladesh

Well my countrymen, see how the Indians react when I made a statement that hit a raw nerve with them. Hit'em where it hurts, their wallet, that is the way to get them. Never trust an Indian with anything and boycott any business who are too close to Indians. Insha-Allah, we will one day root them out of our land and say tata to them.:wave:

Most of these people have no permission to work in Bangladesh anyways, they should be rounded up and deported. If businessman cannot find local people to run their business, they should send them for training in China, Indonesia or Malaysia, or get experienced people from these countries.

But first thing first, lets see how this Hasina can be deported first.

If managers of RMG factories are hired with no work permit which happens to be the driving force of BD economy, its a shame for Bangladesh as a nation . Its a shame Bangladesh has so much low numbers of efficient managers, they even hire without permit.
No wonder with the lack of proper managerial and leadership qualities of citizens, BD according to BD members here continues to be a vassal Indian state.

Bangladesh is probably the only country where Managers are illegals :rofl::rofl:
Yep,cause its cheap hiring an Indian manager rather than hiring a Bangladeshi one with less qualification.:toast_sign:

Few Indians, Sri Lankans and Chinese have set up factories in Bangladesh but the article seems exaggerated. We are capable enough to run our factories, we don't need Indian managers....if anything, our RMG sector is more advanced than the India's.

The demand for 8000 taka a month from 3000 is ridiculous. Proper negotiations should be done with the workers, on the bright side of this, lots of small garments will sub standard safety and basic rights will close.....less competition for us :yay:

It's strange. In one instance they tell people not to tie this matter to politics, and yet the likes of Sohel Rana makes a run over to India.

Straight 180 degree contradiction!

:lol: I thought we had taken some territory in some Bangladeshi border sector.

Anyway, i am sure Indians are being hired as managers because we are just better. I mean it is happening all over the world. Bangladeshis I am sure would make good, obedient workers though.

You want to say they work here on valid work permit?

Total remittance outflow from your country according world bank data is only 12 million dollars which includes all foreign workers including Indians. Don't you think it is peanuts.

Well my countrymen, see how the Indians react when I made a statement that hit a raw nerve with them. Hit'em where it hurts, their wallet, that is the way to get them. Never trust an Indian with anything and boycott any business who are too close to Indians. Insha-Allah, we will one day root them out of our land and say tata to them.:wave:

Most of these people have no permission to work in Bangladesh anyways, they should be rounded up and deported. If businessman cannot find local people to run their business, they should send them for training in China, Indonesia or Malaysia, or get experienced people from these countries.

But first thing first, lets see how this Hasina can be deported first.

Do you guys have any hard data regarding how many Indians are working in your country??

The RMG sector in Bangladesh is of strategic value to the country.

Translation -

Indians are infiltrating Bangladesh and taking over managerial jobs in the RMG sector and intimidating factory owners to accept their demands ....

Well in a global economy ...people do travel to other countries and work there.... Don't tell me that Bangladeshis are not working in Good positions in US and UK in sectors strategically important to them.

Regarding your comment on getting owners to accept demands... whats wrong with that... if the owners are not happy they can fire these managers and get rid of them.

Well in a global economy ...people do travel to other countries and work there.... Don't tell me that Bangladeshis are not working in Good positions in US and UK in sectors strategically important to them.

Regarding your comment on getting owners to accept demands... whats wrong with that... if the owners are not happy they can fire these managers and get rid of them.

Haven't you been reading the posts properly. If the owners try to sack the managers the workers are instigated to burn and damage property and there is nothing can be done. The managers are protected politically and have become too powerful.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom