What's new

Zindagi, Pakistan shows a hit in India

10499382_243597289168969_499035330066587615_o.jpg

dang ,,!
10 page discussion on desi soaps,,,,:o:
if Pakistani dramas r anythng close to the Indian ones,,,,may be we have gals posing as boys in here on pdf:D..
:flirt:

dang ,,!
10 page discussion on desi soaps,,,,:o:
if Pakistani dramas r anythng close to the Indian ones,,,,may be we have gals posing as boys in here on pdf:D..
:flirt:

when i going through there Facebook page i was surprised to see more comments by boys then female... I think boys are more intersted then girls...

I don't get the point of showing Pakistani show on Indian tv when they are already available on internet ..complete serial are available on youtube so who gonna watch one episode and will wait for next when all episodes area available on internet

The difference between Pakistani and Indians dramas are that our drams mostly end after 24/25 episode and epsiode telecast weekly..stories are more realistic and original..acting is more natural and simple and make up is slightly less and they dont prolong serial for sake of it . some must watch dramas

Humsafar

Dastaan ( I bet Indians will never show it because its based on partitions :d) but its superb drama

Maat

Zindagi Gulzaar hai

Kankar

Matah e jaan hai tu

Sirat e mustaqim

Maaye Ni

Dur e shawar

when i going through there Facebook page i was surprised to see more comments by boys then female... I think boys are more intersted then girls...

When you get to see some new faces, they will pay attention initially for few episodes. At end good acting and quality only works, in that front none of these guys in Pakistani dramas are not good in acting. Every Pakistani actor\actress who tried their luck in Bollywood are failed just because they can't act or dance.

I don't get the point of showing Pakistani show on Indian tv when they are already available on internet ..complete serial are available on youtube so who gonna watch one episode and will wait for next when all episodes area available on internet

The difference between Pakistani and Indians dramas are that our drams mostly end after 24/25 episode and epsiode telecast weekly..stories are more realistic and original..acting is more natural and simple and make up is slightly less and they dont prolong serial for sake of it . some must watch dramas

Humsafar

Dastaan ( I bet Indians will never show it because its based on partitions :d) but its superb drama

Maat

Zindagi Gulzaar hai

Kankar

Matah e jaan hai tu

Sirat e mustaqim

Maaye Ni

Dur e shawar
Somebody told me to watch Sirat e mustaqeem two episodes and one of the most vulgar drama specially main heroine clothes I stopped watching from that day

Somebody told me to watch Sirat e mustaqeem two episodes and one of the most vulgar drama specially main heroine clothes I stopped watching from that day
Dont judge a drama just watching few espiode..I never find it vulgar and it end up with very good lesson for every one

I just watched some 8 episodes of it...Its hilarious!! :woot:

I want to kill Aunn's dadi one day :mad:

Spotting the obvious differences between the serials like ZGH or AZ and Indian dramas is not tough. The former are more realistic, less loud and less dramatic. While Indian dramas revolves around some impossible story lines, the likes of Zindegi Gulzaar Hai are more close to viewers who wants to see something that they see in their real life too. May be that's why Indians are appreciating these fresh additions to their leisure time :-)

Back
Top Bottom