What's new

Zindagi, Pakistan shows a hit in India

Heard it was pretty well received. For our brothers alone we will give you a show named " The Zaid hamid show. An eye into Ghazwa-e-hind". I am predicting over 300 episodes. Yes he will have that much to say. :D :D

Anything is better than the crap that passes for Indian TV shows.

there is no question about that Indian will not like it ?
only religion is different ,many thing we have similarity and common ,which we identify with Pakistani
i cant tell about entire India,but my mother and sister already watched two episode of Zindagi Gulzar Hai,both like character play by Samina Peerzada,as a strong mother
if you can get the dvd's even download it as its available on the net , ask them to watch "Meri Zaat Zarra-e-Benishan" its a classic trust me, though the subject is feminine based, on the struggle of women, its presentation & story is amazing

Meri Zaat Zarra-e-Benishan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Long back in the 80s used to see the omar shareef comedies - bakra qishton pe types.
Are those stage comedies still popular?

to accept that a product or serial from cross the border is better than ours is gud thing to acknowledge coz here in indian tv industry everything is driven by TRP,whether its serial,reality shows or news,at the end its the product which degraded coz producer stretches the serial beyond its storyline and news editor puts meaningless debates and breaking news. NOW look at the present pakistani serial on zindagi it totally depends on storyline and meaningful situations to get its audience.and as a audience i really like it.

zeezindagii.jpg~original

Interesting.

I always felt that Pakistani TV serials may do good business in India. India's young educated middle class, particularly men, are currently in a bad shape TV wise. There is absolutely NOTHING to watch. Most of them these days rely on Pirate Bay rather than tune in to any of the local channels. Pakistani shows, the few that I have seen are way saner. I should mention that my knowledge about Indian soaps is limited to Hindi and Bengali. But I doubt other regional programming is any better.

Although I am a bit afraid that the way Star Plus has damaged Indian viewers' sensibilities, they might not be able to appreciate better content at first go :p:.

Back
Top Bottom