What's new

"Zakir Naik Will Never Get Access To Bangladesh": Sheikh Hasina's Aide

Razakars never raped any Muslim women. As for Hindu women I cannot say. In war things happen and that was war. Hanging elderly religious men is cowardly. Razakars were great heroes. For decades secular fascist Awami League persecuted the loyal Biharis and Razakars. Soon Bangladesh will be subsumed by the ocean and you will get poetic justice.

Razakars never raped any Muslim women. As for Hindu women I cannot say. In war things happen and that was war. Hanging elderly religious men is cowardly. Razakars were great heroes. For decades secular fascist Awami League persecuted the loyal Biharis and Razakars. Soon Bangladesh will be subsumed by the ocean and you will get poetic justice.

Even if we stayed part of Pakistan the area will still sink in the ocean. And that's assuming it actually will happen. Do you even know what causes Climate Change?
Hint: It's not because of a flustered God.

I agree with you on the rape part. In war, rape is a normal part of it, Rohingya raped by the Burmese soldiers? It's just war, they're busy fighting off ARSA. Reports of Syrian Sunni refugee women raped as well? Oh nothing it's war. Serbian rape of Muslim Bosniak women? It was just a war. Forget about it.

Last edited:
Razakars never raped any Muslim women. As for Hindu women I cannot say.
The reality is , most of razakars are very good peoples and they didn't rape anyone. Dont pay attention to Awami clowns.
They are beghairat and easily use those words .
Yes in a civil war some crime can be happen ,that's natural , but criminals are from both Side not only razakar side .
The real rapist of Bangladesh are Awami League Indian boot lickers .
So just don't be deceived by them . Less than 5% Muslim peoples support Awami ideology, although lots of Muslim vote them as we have only 2 parties .

Bangladesh needs many teachers, foreigners as well, to teach foreign languages, philosophy, ethics, science, cosmology, engineering, technology and others to the youngsters who would have then a sellable product when seeking a fruitful employment. BD has millions of theology teachers who do not know anything about anything. Why import another theologian whose teaching will take the country's youths to another low of superstitions?

More superstitions among the BD youths mean more Indian educated Hindu people to BD to work here in the important posts when our own people do not get jobs because they lack knowledge. Indians remit about $4.5 billion every year from BD. Do you guys want it to be doubled
@bluesky , I agree with your post except zakir nayek part.
As he doesn't spread superstition, but he fights against superstition under the name of Islam propagated by vondo Pir ponthi and grave worshippers.
You may not agree but the reality is salafi sector ( not extreme part )who are considered as ahle hadith, they are almost free from all superstition in the name of Islam.
They strongly oppose 3 talaq at once, they strongly say this that if you say talaq in anger it will even not countered as a single talaq ( shias have the similarity with them in this case, although salafi Shia are total polar opposite) ,
They don't recommend niqab ( face cover) , just recommend hijab or head scarf, they believe that every women can work with pordah ( perhaps abdur Rajjak bin Yousuf is different though) because women in Rasulullah (pbuh) used to do business in halal way.
They encourage women to go to masjid and pray in last line ( with a cover in the row) , they learn here the Islamic teaching; surely you don't expect that masjid will teach you mathematics , do you? ) but hanafi strongly oppose this as the fear of so called fitna .
So what thing make you guys believe that salafis are bad I have no idea.
Salafis aka ahle hadith in Bangladesh aren't Saudi wahabi and also recent days Saudi is becoming softer you see.
And if Saudi do some bad thing that doesn't mean that others are bad .
Zakir nayek is a very modern man comparing many kath mullahs .
And you are living outside of Bangladesh.

When come to BD again , try to visit ahle hadith mosque in your area Faridpur, you will know the truth. Surely you need to visit j'ame masjids only to know the row of ladies.
PS: I am from ahle hadis family and I am saying from my personal experience. You can check when you visit your hometown.
I strongly suggest you to avoid abdur Rajjak bin Yousuf group and also aladullah AL galib group.
Just follow the jamiyat ahle hadis founded by Abdullah AL qafi AL Qurayashi, and current leader is Dr Abdul Bari.
They are the first and mainstream ahle hadith reform in subcontinent.

Last edited:
most of razakars are very good peoples
Less than 5% Muslim peoples support Awami ideology
Oh....God......Are you serious?
Live in your fantasy as much as you want. Zakir Naik remains banned. Hasina remains in power. If you want to jihad, please don't do it in Bangladesh. Mosul or Idlib should be your destination.

Even if we stayed part of Pakistan the area will still sink in the ocean. And that's assuming it actually will happen. Do you even know what causes Climate Change?
Hint: It's not because of a flustered God.

I agree with you on the rape part. In war, rape is a normal part of it, Rohingya rapes by the Burmese soldiers? It's just war, they're busy fighting off ARSA. Reports of Syrian Sunni refugee women raped as well? Oh nothing it's war. Serbian rape of Muslim Bosniak women? It was just a war. Forget about it.

This guy is a false flagger Indian who got exposed on other threads trying to malign Islam.

@Centaur you have fallen in a trap to display harshness of Muslims.

Oh....God......Are you serious?
Live in your fantasy as much as you want. Zakir Naik remains banned. Hasina remains in power. If you want to jihad, please don't do it in Bangladesh. Mosul or Idlib should be your destination.
@Mage
I didn't say that all razakars are good, I said most of them are good. So don't need to jump.
But let's leave razakar stuff now . Let's stay on zakir nayek stuff.
Just one thing , razakars are just employees of Pakistan govt from common folks. We can't expect that all will be fereshta.
And also what happened in 47 years ago I don't want mudslinging on it. What happened has happened. And no one is firishta by default, both Sides had good or bad folks.

But we will talk it when it will be relevant .

And also learn the difference between Awami League and it's basic ideology.
I said less than 5% Muslim ( nominal) support Awami ideology that doesn't mean that 5% Muslim vote for Awami League. Awami ideology is simply leftist ideology and muslims oppose it . And even Awami League is not imposing it's ideology now a days as they know that will back fire.

And sir please don't name the God , why an.atheist should say oh God. God is for backdated mullahs like us :D

This guy is a false flagger Indian who got exposed on other threads trying to malign Islam.

@Centaur you have fallen in a trap to display harshness of Muslims.
@PersonasNonGrata
What? I have fallen in a trap of whom?

Last edited:
Razakars never raped any Muslim women. As for Hindu women I cannot say.
So raping Hindu women was halal for your rajakar ''hero''?
Razakars were great heroes
Then you should have at least take the ''great heroes' dead body to your Pakistan for state funeral when our freedom fighters hunted and killed those ''heroes'' like dog in the streets.Why you have abandoned them to the mercy of enemy Bangladeshi people? Have you any shame?
Soon Bangladesh will be subsumed by the ocean and you will get poetic justice.
Even a bigger poetic justice would be when 40 million Pakistani will become climate refugee due to surging Arabian sea for the crime of 1971. But 'Delta plan 2100AD' will protect us from sea with the grace of Allah.

Last edited:
So raping Hindu women was halal for your rajakar ''hero''?

Then you should have at least take the ''great heroes' death body to your Pakistan for state funeral when our freedom fighters hunted and killed those ''heroes'' like dog in the streets.Why you have abandoned them to the mercy of enemy Bangladeshi people? Have you any shame?

Even a bigger poetic justice would be when 40 million Pakistani will become climate refugee due to surging Arabian sea for the crime of 1971. But 'Delta plan 2100AD' will protect us with the grace of Allah.
Ignore the troll.

Yes the Pakistani army were very cruel to the Bangladeshis in 1971, even my father told me this.

However my father told me that the mukti bahini also committed crimes against humanity (the West Pakistanis) in Bangladesh.

Both sides did wrong.

As for Bangladesh being independent, nobody in Pakistan wants unification with Bangladesh. Bangladesh is a reality now.

But seriously Bangladesh demanding independence, better be happy where you are now! ;)

Bangladesh is a pathetic country that is just India’s little bi@tch. They will never amount to anything. In fact, thanks to climate change, half their country will soon be uninhabitable with the rising sea level. Hundreds of millions of Bangladeshis will be turned into climate refugees. It will be the worst humanitarian disaster in human history. Poetic justice since those people betrayed Islam in ’71 in favor of Bengali nationalism.

Relax. We never should've joined Pakistan in the first place. Staying with India was a better option. We have a pro India government now. I think it is better that way.

Relax. We never should've joined Pakistan in the first place. Staying with India was a better option. We have a pro India government now. I think it is better that way.
So you mean living under the hegemony of the Hindus was a better option? If that was the case, Bangladeshis would never have opted for partition then. lol. :lol:

So you mean living under the hegemony of the Hindus was a better option? If that was the case, Bangladeshis would never have opted for partition then. lol. :lol:

Yes it was. Hindutva fanatics are rising in India because of Kashmir. And your constant warfare with India. I am very much against the partition. Since 1947 whole subcontinent is a mess.

Yes it was. Hindutva fanatics are rising in India because of Kashmir. And your constant warfare with India. I am very much against the partition. Since 1947 whole subcontinent is a mess.
You are wrong. Muslims would just have been a bigger minority of 33% in a United South Asia.

We Pakistanis benefited greatly from partition.

That is just your opinion.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom