What's new

"Zakir Naik Will Never Get Access To Bangladesh": Sheikh Hasina's Aide

Yep

Yep.

Lot of things. lets leave it for the next 1971 thread.
lol Look at Pakistan. Pakistan is a multiethnic country united by Islam.

We have Punjabis, Pathans, Sindhis, Baloch, and Kashmiris.

East Pakistan was exclusively Bengalis mostly.

I am curious why the Bangladeshis wanted Bangla to be the language in East Pakistan.

We should be united through Urdu.

Why people care so much about an Indian mullah?
It's not about indian mullah ,but it's about a pure preacher who's aim is to introduce real Islamic teaching , instead of grave worshipping or vondo peers ,or even worse and fake like Dewanbagi (দেওয়ান বাগী) or this type .
It's you who once said that lots of Muslim believe in Pani pora ,jhar fook ( পানি পড়া, ঝাড় ফুঁক) from pirs ( and such unscientific method and they actually welcome there death as they ignore modern treatment by believing those vondo pirs and hujur's Pani pora ,jharfook etc right ?
Exactly Zakir nayek and his followers are against such superstitions.
And he is actually preaching the real islam and he is very liberal minded .
So probably you understand now why do.wd care him.

But breaking a country because of religious divide doesn't make that much of a sense to me.
Because you are an atheist. But this partition was very valuable for Muslim of this region .
However that argument isn't relevant here .

lol Look at Pakistan. Pakistan is a multiethnic country united by Islam.

We have Punjabis, Pathans, Sindhis, Baloch, and Kashmiris.

East Pakistan was exclusively Bengalis mostly.

I am curious why the Bangladeshis wanted Bangla to be the language in East Pakistan.

We should be united through Urdu.
You are what you are. We are what we are. Good for us both. Our love for our beautiful language made us wanted to see it recognized in a united Pakistan. Not to mention it was the language of the majority as well.
It's not about indian mullah ,but it's about a pure preacher who's aim is to introduce real Islamic teaching , instead of grave worshipping or vondo peers ,or even worse and fake like Dewanbagi (দেওয়ান বাগী) or this type .
It's you who once said that lots of Muslim believe in Pani pora ,jhar fook ( পানি পড়া, ঝাড় ফুঁক) from pirs ( and such unscientific method and they actually welcome there death as they ignore modern treatment by believing those vondo pirs and hujur's Pani pora ,jharfook etc right ?
Exactly Zakir nayek and his followers are against such superstitions.
And he is actually preaching the real islam and he is very liberal minded .
So probably you understand now why do.wd care him.

Because you are an atheist. But this partition was very valuable for Muslim of this region .
However that argument isn't relevant here .
His preaching is controversial. That's why it is banned in not just India or BD but in Canada and UK as well. And please I don't want to argue about real Islam. Everyone thinks his Islam is real Islam. Dewanbagi,as bhondo as he is, his followers think it is real Islam. Real Islam /Fake Islam is one of the major reason that made turn away from religion. I have heard thousands of debates about real and fake Islam. I don't want to hear any more.

His preaching is controversial. That's why it is banned in not just India or BD but in Canada and UK as well. And please I don't want to argue about real Islam.
Fair enough, that's why I suggest you not to repeat this word controversial , as what is controversial for you , that may not be controversial for others .

And Zakir nayek is banned in BD because the master of awami league want him to be banned in bangladesh.
And he is banned in UK and Canada . But USA , and rest of Europe didn't ban him . So this is the proof of they ban him because of their personal view not because of his so called controversial preaching .
Uk is a very tolerant country no doubt ,but in this case they diaspointed me .
However let's hold our personal views and let's not carry on this argument as there is not any realistic solution of such argument . Let's not waste our time on it .[/QUOTE]

Since 1947 whole subcontinent is a mess
And before partition the honey of ocean was flowing in subcontinent . Muslims and hindus were singing lalan giti by hugging each other right ? I am convinced.
Listen did you ever hear of parmanent settlement ?
Muslims were given the status of land lord right ?
And Pakistanis loot those land from Bengalis, you want to say that ?
Never thought that you are such indian stooge .

Last edited:
Fair enough, that's why I suggest you not to repeat this word controversial , as what is controversial for you , that may not be controversial for others .

And Zakir nayek is banned in BD because the master of awami league want him to be banned in bangladesh.
And he is banned in UK and Canada . But USA , and rest of Europe didn't ban him . So this is the proof of they ban him because of their personal view not because of his so called controversial preaching .
Uk is a very tolerant country no doubt ,but in this care they diaspointed me .
However let's hold our personal views and let's not carry on this argument as there is not any realistic solution of such argument . Let's not waste our time on it .
[/QUOTE]
Did UK and Canada ban him to appease India as well? And BD only banned him after it was found out that some terrorists are avid followers of him.

Btw is dewanbagi a freedom fighter? I saw some weird pics stating him as brave freedom fighter and the one who predicted victory in 1971...lol

Btw is dewanbagi a freedom fighter? I saw some weird pics stating him as brave freedom fighter and the one who predicted victory in 1971...lol
Lol I don't think so . He is a vondo Pir . Now a days everyone is trying to claim himself as freedom fighter.
As every BCL thugs are by default freedom fighters and heir of 30% quota :D.
And I won't be surprised if ever awami jamaat alliance happen and then Awami league declare jamat ( rest of members) as the supporter of freedom fighter!!
As islamic bank is already taken over by govt indirectly !

Last edited:
WTF are you saying ? You are not serious, are you ?

Yes i am. Since BD is a tiny country we have no choice but to remain either pro India or Pro Pak. There's no independent BD.
We Bangladeshis are Indians anyway. So i think it's the better option.

We Pakistanis benefited greatly from partition.

Priceless. So YOU Pakistanis benefited greatly for partition(mainly punjabi elites). Then what about Indian Muslims? Two nation theory doesn't exist since there's more Muslim in India than whole Pakistan's population.

Yes i am. Since BD is a tiny country we have no choice but to remain either pro India or Pro Pak. There's no independent BD.

Priceless. So YOU Pakistanis benefited greatly for partition(mainly punjabi elites). Then what about Indian Muslims? Two nation theory doesn't exist since there's more Muslim in India than whole Pakistan's population.
Thats debatable as to who has more Muslims Pakistan or either India.

Secondly Indian Muslims had no choice but to accept India as their country.

Had it been a United South Asia, Muslims would have constituted 33% only.

WE would still be the minority and Hindus would be at 66%.

We would still lose in a parliamentary democracy.

Even Bangladesh benefited from Partition. The Muslim Bengalis would have been messed over by the Hindu landowners.

I see!
So if you have any option, will you make bangladesh part of India?
@DarkPrince

Thats debatable as to who has more Muslims Pakistan or either India.

Secondly Indian Muslims had no choice but to accept India as their country.

Had it been a United South Asia, Muslims would have constituted 33% only.

WE would still be the minority and Hindus would be at 66%.

We would still lose in a parliamentary democracy.

Even Bangladesh benefited from Partition. The Muslim Bengalis would have been messed over by the Hindu landowners.

Indian Muslims are suffering because of partition. They have to show their loyalty toward India everyday. You can see it in this forum as well.

It doesn't matter you are minority or majority in a country. Look at parsis in India. They are a tiny group but rich and influential in India.

I see!
So if you have any option, will you make bangladesh part of India?
@DarkPrince

Dude i don't believe in nation borders. Nationalism is Haram anyway.

Indian Muslims are suffering because of partition. They have to show their loyalty toward India everyday. You can see it in this forum as well.

It doesn't matter you are minority or majority in a country. Look at parsis in India. They are a tiny group but rich and influential in India.

Dude i don't believe in nation borders. Nationalism is Haram anyway.
lol the Muslim community in India are economically worse off than the Dalits are.

lol the Muslim community in India are economically worse off than the Dalits are.

And Bangladeshi americans are also poorest in USA as well. Do you think americans are discriminating them?

It's their own fault nothing to do with Islam.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom