What's new

"Zakir Naik Will Never Get Access To Bangladesh": Sheikh Hasina's Aide

First the Pakistani army were cruel to the Bangladeshi people, then the Mukti Bahini retaliated against West Pakistanis in Bangladesh.

Both sides should be condemned for their atrocities. Stop making as if it was all one sided when it was not.
No, not exactly. It was the Bengali Muslims who initiated crimes against the non-Bengalis in Syedpur, Parbatipur, Shantahar and in some other places (not in Muhammadpur and Mirpur of Dhaka) in mass during the first half of March 1971. In case of East Pakistan Rifles (EPR), west Pakistani Pathan and Punjabis were minorities in the isolated camps. Many were killed quite before 26 March.

Guys like @Homo Sapiens would ask how do I know. It is because I had many acquaintances/friends in those areas as I lived there with my father, who was a railway servant. My friends are still living and I met one only in October 2017 in Faridpur and talked about this. PA and Razakars committed similar things and it was Mukti who also committed crimes against the humanity.

People should not commit all these heinous crimes. It is worse when people deny they committed them. We are so fond of talking religion. But, where is our religion when we do such things and also deny?

@Bilal9, please do not forget to tag me non-Bengali for telling the truths.

Last edited:
I know very well this play of 'both side committed crime' by some Pakistani people. It is nothing but to justify Pakistani military aggression and desolve it from any wrong doing. It is like saying Nazi Germany was also a victim of ww2, because allied forces flatten Germany with bombs and many civilian German people also died.

Sorry man, some Mukti Bahinis were complete idiots. My mom's second cousin who I call my Khala had a younger brother in law who was against independence and was vocally Pro- Pakistani - did not initiate cooperation with the Pakistanis however in giving intelligence.

My Khala's husband was pretty neutral on the issue. The Mukti Bahinis stormed into my Khala's house pulled her husband out in public and slith his throat, widowing my Khala and making her children fatherless, because them idiot Mukti Bahinis wrongly thought he was pro-pakistani - they got the wrong brother.

No, not exactly. It was the Bengali Muslims who initiated crimes against the non-Bengalis in Syedpur, Parbatipur, Shantahar and in some other places (not in Muhammadpur and Mirpur of Dhaka) in mass during the first half of March 1971. In case of East Pakistan Rifles (EPR), west Pakistani Pathan and Punjabis were minorities in the isolated camps. Many were killed quite before 26 March.

Guys like @Homo Sapiens would ask how do I know. It is because I had many acquaintances/friends in those areas as I lived there with my father, who was a railway servant. My friends are still living and I met one only in October 2017 in Faridpur and talked about this. PA and Razakars committed similar things and it was Mukti who also committed crimes against the humanity.

People should not commit all these heinous crimes. It is worse when people deny they committed them. We are so fond of talking religion. But, where is our religion when we do such things and also deny?

@Bilal9, please do not forget to tag me non-Bengali for telling the truths.
I am not interested to know what your ''acquaintances/friends'' personally revealed to yourself. The civilian population, Bengalis, Biharis or west Pakistanis, who killed first to whom, who instigated trouble first, who retaliated and counter retaliated, these are long stories and need thorough investigation from the begining and I will not judge the entire event by just seeing a partial snapshot of it, or a personal account of just one party.I was talking about the responsibility of Pakistani state as whole for leading the events out of control and directly participating in atrocities. You, rajakar and Pak military sympathizers has a bad habit of equating the enormous responsibilities of Pak military ruling establishment with that of some Bengali rioters who were pushed to do riot by whose policies? conveniently forgetting or even unable to realize the power equation at work in that times.

I ask you rajakar side to publish a credible white paper concerning the violence of Saidpur, Parbatipur and Santahar, but do not forget to go to the origin of trouble or taking into account of bengali side.After publishing that white paper, sent that paper for peer review concerning both Bengali and Bihari scholars and add their commentary with that white paper.But you rajakar side will never do that and are only good at doing mouthful propaganda and swearing unsubstantiated claim refering ''acquaintants/friends'' in Pak forums whom none other than you know anything about.

Last edited:
What propaganda? Don't talk things that you don't understand.
I don't need any lesson from a boot licker sanghi like you,who is against Bangladesh as an independent entity.

Fortunately non Bangladeshi folks don't take you as the representative of Bangladesh . End of conversation here .

Last edited:
I am not interested to know what your ''acquaintances/friends'' personally revealed to yourself. The civilian population, Bengalis, Biharis or west Pakistanis, who killed first to whom, who instigated trouble first, who retaliated and counter retaliated, these are long stories and need thorough investigation from the begining and I will not judge the entire event by just seeing a partial snapshot of it, or a personal account of just one party.I was talking about the responsibility of Pakistani state as whole for leading the events out of control and directly participating in atrocities.
Do I have to care what an ignorant brat with a small mind think about the reality? You are the guy who always talks about the efficiency of Syedpur Railway workshop as if you know about everything when I lived there for years. Do not teach others that you do not know yourself.

You just do not know anything about what happened in the towns in 1971 I have mentioned. I have tons of eyewitnesses. About your suggested investigation, did your shameless Chetona party ever did investigate the total killing in 1971? Now, you are hiding behind this investigation crap.

Politics aside, the Chetona group started killing many non-Bengalis in Syedpur, Parbatipur, Shantahar and other places before 26 March. Who cares if you or your @UKBengali do not believe it? You guys are living in your wet dream of Golden Bengal but are still wetting beds at night while sleeping. You guys do not want to acknowledge anything bad about your Shonar Cheles.

Was it very exceptional in 1971 March when the same Chetona traits come out time to time? You are also denying that your Chetona group today are torturing, bullying and maiming the anti-quota students, is not it? Learn to accept the truth and become a good human being.

Last edited:
I don't need any lesson from a boot licker sanghi like you,who is against Bangladesh as an independent entity.

Fortunately non Bangladeshi folks don't take you as the representative of Bangladesh . End of conversation here .

Lol do you even know what globalization means ? There's no sanghi or jihadi here. I'm just a globalist thats all.

Bangladesh's third political force right now Isalmi Andalan Bangladesh, is also against Zakir Naik. Plus biggest non political Islamic movement Deobandis. The Ahle Hadith group is menace, will deIslamize Bangladesh in long run. Best Islamic view in BD right now is of peer e kamil Charmonai, Mufti Fayzul Karim.

Last edited:
Bangladesh's third political force right now Isalmi Andalan Bangladesh, is also against Zakir Naik. Plus biggest non political Islamic movement Deobandis. The Ahle Hadith group is menace, will deIslamize Bangladesh in long run. Best Islamic view in BD right now is of peer e kamil Charmonai, Mufti Fayzul Karim.
It seems you are expecting a great political future of Bangladesh with all these latest addition of political people. Can you explain how the future will unfurl? Will it be as the link below says?

https://thefinancialexpress.com.bd/world/asia/suicide-bomber-kills-10-in-afghanistan-1531213814

Last edited:
It seems you are expecting a great political future of Bangladesh with all these latest addition of political people. Can you explain how the future will unfurl? Will it be as the link below says?

https://thefinancialexpress.com.bd/world/asia/suicide-bomber-kills-10-in-afghanistan-1531213814

JeI was third force before why are you so astonished now. Now in all City corporation elections Islami Andolon has third position. IA is better alternative than JeI and those kinds of extremists. While JeI is far right, Islami Andolan is right, comes up with traditional Islamic views of BD and anti JeI. If though JeI was right, JeI will never get power in BD due to its anti BD stance in 1971. Someone else will fill the void. Its improvement I see. In political/national arena some kinds of religious influence is needed. Similar to UK parliament. If naturally they are not accommodated, these guys will take their place. In future we can expect AL destroyed BNP and its allies, AL and its allies destroyed by image problem. Country will remain to rest and Army.

@The Last Jedi I understand your thinking. I am not an atheist but I do not like religious parties take the front role in a country's politics. But, let us hope for the best. I do not think the IA is able to oust that BAL anytime soon. However, quite a few MPs from the IA and other parties including BNP will certainly help the country, but they must have to be progressive-minded.

A strong opposition in the Parliament is a required element for good governance. But, you can see in the past the MPs from both the BNP and AL did not participate in the Parliament whenever they were in the opposition. They loved, however, to go there once a month to collect their paychecks. Very shameful culture, typical of Bangladesh.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom