What's new

"Zakir Naik Will Never Get Access To Bangladesh": Sheikh Hasina's Aide

However my father told me that the mukti bahini also committed crimes against humanity (the West Pakistanis) in Bangladesh.

Both sides did wrong.
I know very well this play of 'both side committed crime' by some Pakistani people. It is nothing but to justify Pakistani military aggression and desolve it from any wrong doing. It is like saying Nazi Germany was also a victim of ww2, because allied forces flatten Germany with bombs and many civilian German people also died.

I know very well this play of 'both side committed crime' by some Pakistani people. It is nothing but to justify Pakistani military aggression and desolve it from any wrong doing. It is like saying Nazi Germany was also a victim of ww2, because allied forces flatten Germany with bombs and many civilian German people.
I did not justify the Pakistani army crimes against the Bangladeshi people.

I am just saying the Mukti Bahini also committed crimes against the West Pakistanis in Bangladesh.

Stop trying to sidestep the main issue here. Both sides committed crimes against humanity.

Yes Pakistani army were very cruel to the Bangladeshi people, I am not denying that.

First the Pakistani army were cruel to the Bangladeshi people, then the Mukti Bahini retaliated against West Pakistanis in Bangladesh.

Both sides should be condemned for their atrocities. Stop making as if it was all one sided when it was not.

Anyways Bangladesh is a reality now. Nobody in Pakistan (and I am assuming in Bangladesh) wants unification of both the countries. Its a done deal. Be happy now.

Relax. We never should've joined Pakistan in the first place. Staying with India was a better option. We have a pro India government now. I think it is better that way.
WTF are you saying ? You are not serious, are you ?

keep bangladesh free of jamatis .

zakir naik , ise chai de kar dafa karo.
None of your business. You can oil your own machine.

Razakars never raped any Muslim women. As for Hindu women I cannot say. In war things happen and that was war. Hanging elderly religious men is cowardly. Razakars were great heroes. For decades secular fascist Awami League persecuted the loyal Biharis and Razakars. Soon Bangladesh will be subsumed by the ocean and you will get poetic justice.

hindu razakars are not doing any rape in kashmir .

None of your business. You can oil your own machine.

oye razakar ?

The reality is , most of razakars are very good peoples and they didn't rape anyone. Dont pay attention to Awami clowns.
They are beghairat and easily use those words .
Yes in a civil war some crime can be happen ,that's natural , but criminals are from both Side not only razakar side .
The real rapist of Bangladesh are Awami League Indian boot lickers .
So just don't be deceived by them . Less than 5% Muslim peoples support Awami ideology, although lots of Muslim vote them as we have only 2 parties .

@bluesky , I agree with your post except zakir nayek part.
As he doesn't spread superstition, but he fights against superstition under the name of Islam propagated by vondo Pir ponthi and grave worshippers.
You may not agree but the reality is salafi sector ( not extreme part )who are considered as ahle hadith, they are almost free from all superstition in the name of Islam.
They strongly oppose 3 talaq at once, they strongly say this that if you say talaq in anger it will even not countered as a single talaq ( shias have the similarity with them in this case, although salafi Shia are total polar opposite) ,
They don't recommend niqab ( face cover) , just recommend hijab or head scarf, they believe that every women can work with pordah ( perhaps abdur Rajjak bin Yousuf is different though) because women in Rasulullah (pbuh) used to do business in halal way.
They encourage women to go to masjid and pray in last line ( with a cover in the row) , they learn here the Islamic teaching; surely you don't expect that masjid will teach you mathematics , do you? ) but hanafi strongly oppose this as the fear of so called fitna .
So what thing make you guys believe that salafis are bad I have no idea.
Salafis aka ahle hadith in Bangladesh aren't Saudi wahabi and also recent days Saudi is becoming softer you see.
And if Saudi do some bad thing that doesn't mean that others are bad .
Zakir nayek is a very modern man comparing many kath mullahs .
And you are living outside of Bangladesh.

When come to BD again , try to visit ahle hadith mosque in your area Faridpur, you will know the truth. Surely you need to visit j'ame masjids only to know the row of ladies.
PS: I am from ahle hadis family and I am saying from my personal experience. You can check when you visit your hometown.
I strongly suggest you to avoid abdur Rajjak bin Yousuf group and also aladullah AL galib group.
Just follow the jamiyat ahle hadis founded by Abdullah AL qafi AL Qurayashi, and current leader is Dr Abdul Bari.
They are the first and mainstream ahle hadith reform in subcontinent.

Usually Zakir Naik says the right thing on religious issues.

However his political comments like on partition are debatable.

Let's stay on zakir nayek stuff.
What we know is there are people who instigate people in the name of religion. I'm not saying Dr. Zakir does that. But some of his preaching are indeed controversial. Thus banning him is not unreasonable. Why people care so much about an Indian mullah?

Pakistan didn't turned out to be what we hoped for, did it? I personally support Pakistan movement(although I'm rather indifferent to it) because maybe we wouldn't have a Bangladesh today without a Pakistan in 1947. But breaking a country because of religious divide doesn't make that much of a sense to me.

We didn't. Bhutto and his cronies did by not giving power to the elected leader. Your army backed him. But that's another debate.

Mashallah, Alhamdulillah, Subhanallah.
lol there were traitors on both sides in Pakistan and Bangladesh.

You Bangladeshis chose ethnicity over religion.

Usually Zakir Naik says the right thing on religious issues.

However his political comments like on partition are debatable.
@Iqbal Ali, yes unfortunately many muslim even a man like Zakir nayek nayek made that mistake about partition .
But now surely he knows that he was wrong because if his family would migrated to pakistan as muhajir, he probably wouldn't face that threat from his own country,because pakistan is a Muslim country .

Now I am sure he knows that the partition of 1947 was the best achievement for the muslims of this region .
But still maybe he will not admit as Indian sanghis are cold blooded murderer.
That's why even he needs to skip the funeral of his father :( .
And sanghis may harm his family if he ever admit that partition was right . Allah knows best .

@Iqbal Ali, yes unfortunately many muslim even a man like Zakir nayek nayek made that mistake about partition .
But now surely he knows that he was wrong because if his family would migrated to pakistan as muhajir, he probably wouldn't face that threat from his own country,because pakistan is a Muslim country .

Now I am sure he knows that the partition of 1947 was the best achievement for the muslims of this region .
But still maybe he will not admit as Indian sanghis are cold blooded murderer.
That's why even he needs to skip the funeral of his father :( .
And sanghis may harm his family if he ever admit that partition was right . Allah knows best .
lol Zakir Naik also said he does not know how to solve the Kashmir issue.

Challo, look I understand he was brought up in India. But seriously Zakir Naik says things from his Indian perspective on Partition and on the Kashmir dispute.

I have respect for the man, as he usually says the right thing on religious matters.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom