What's new

"Zakir Naik Will Never Get Access To Bangladesh": Sheikh Hasina's Aide

In reality we need him as a great teacher.
Bangladesh needs many teachers, foreigners as well, to teach foreign languages, philosophy, ethics, science, cosmology, engineering, technology and others to the youngsters who would have then a sellable product when seeking a fruitful employment. BD has millions of theology teachers who do not know anything about anything. Why import another theologian whose teaching will take the country's youths to another low of superstitions?

More superstitions among the BD youths mean more Indian educated Hindu people to BD to work here in the important posts when our own people do not get jobs because they lack knowledge. Indians remit about $4.5 billion every year from BD. Do you guys want it to be doubled?

Those inferior low life bastard awami rapist swines are suffering from superiority complex . Why do they ( Awami murtads) think that zakir nayek needs Bangladesh?
In reality we need him as a great teacher.

Teacher of what...religious hatred? You need teachers who claim their religion better than others, who spread non-tolerance ? The pathetic condition of Muslim world is because of teachers like him who have brainwashed their generations to follow a medieval ideology over modern education/thinking.

Saudi is the place where he should stay. That place is compatible with his views.
You should really take the next flight to Mosul or Idlib. I do support the argument of banning Bollywood movies though.

Actually that wahabi whoredom is the place where fascists like you should be shipped out for the betterment of our country. Those despots are very much like you, usurping the rights of others while doing whatever they like.

Any foreign observer would see the hateful anti-Muslim sentiments expressed in this thread by so-called Bangladeshis. Reality is, most Bangladeshis love Islam and don't like the liberal atheism being preached by certain powers that be.

How intolerant and evil - just read this thread and see how people are being told where they can and cannot live because of their views. Bangladesh is a free country for everyone, not an intolerant society where Muslims are told their religion is extreme, violent and bad. And should be replaced by "modern education".

The nihilistic and stupid views thus expressed are so illogical and unreasonable that they do not even know the difference between education and religion. And they ignore that many, many universities all over the world are religious universities.

The reason the sick mindset expressed on this thread exists, is because of the brainwashing going on in Bangladesh, where a concerted effort is being made to steal our children, and brainwash them into hating themselves, their language, their culture and their religion. And loving the West and India.

Even decent nonMuslims in the West don't show such open hatred of Islam. Now, if Muslims return the favor and behave the same way - they will be called intolerant and "bad". But be sure that one day, our turn will come and we will take our revenge and treat you as you are treating us today. And we also know how to put the street lights off and clean the floor.

Here is an enlightening link shared a while back on this forum that explains how they are trying to transform this Muslim majority state into a position where Islam is marginalized:

In English:
Remember, someday soon our turn will come. Sit and enjoy your kingdom while it lasts.

Bangladesh is a pathetic country that is just India’s little bi@tch. They will never amount to anything. In fact, thanks to climate change, half their country will soon be uninhabitable with the rising sea level. Hundreds of millions of Bangladeshis will be turned into climate refugees. It will be the worst humanitarian disaster in human history. Poetic justice since those people betrayed Islam in ’71 in favor of Bengali nationalism.

Actually that wahabi whoredom is the place where fascists like you should be shipped out for the betterment of our country. Those despots are very much like you, usurping the rights of others while doing whatever they like.
I usually see you in Arab threads. You should go to Egypt and try to overthrow Sissy before you can do the same to Hasina.
Any foreign observer would see the hateful anti-Muslim sentiments expressed in this thread by so-called Bangladeshis. Reality is, most Bangladeshis love Islam and don't like the liberal atheism being preached by certain powers that be.
I don't see any Bangladeshi expressing anti-Muslim sentiment. Not liking Dr.Naik doesn't mean anti-Muslim. Not liking Wahabism/extreme salafism doesn't mean anti-Muslim either.
Bangladesh is a pathetic country that is just India’s little bi@tch. They will never amount to anything. In fact, thanks to climate change, half their country will soon be uninhabitable with the rising sea level. Hundreds of millions of Bangladeshis will be turned into climate refugees. It will be the worst humanitarian disaster in human history. Poetic justice since those people betrayed Islam in ’71 in favor of Bengali nationalism.
Thank you for the kind words. But no. Bangladesh is and will continue to thrive for decades to come.

I usually see you in Arab threads. You should go to Egypt and try to overthrow Sissy before you can do the same to Hasina.

I don't remember asking you for a suggestion as to where I should go. Anyway I just showed you who is actually like those wahabi despots. Those wahabi despots practice fascism in the name of Islam and people like you do it in the name of secularism, that's the difference. Just because your wahabi buddies usurp the rights of people in the name of Islam does not mean that they represent Islam. Matter of fact, that mafia boss in Egypt, the bank robber in BD and those UAE whore mongers, they are all true buddies.

Hasina Wajid is a secular fascist. Soon Bangladesh will be part of the Indian Ocean. Rising sea level will make your cursed country uninhabitable. Prepare to become a climate refugee. Imagine over 100 million climate refugees. Bangladesh is doomed! Shabag movement has sealed your doom

Matter of fact, that mafia boss in Egypt, the bank robber in BD and those UAE whore mongers, they are all true buddies.
It probably pains you that they are friends with each other but not with your beloved al-Queda and others.You would need Jamaat to come to power for that. Not even Khaleda would take BD that way.

Hasina Wajid is a secular fascist. Soon Bangladesh will be part of the Indian Ocean. Rising sea level will make your cursed country uninhabitable. Prepare to become a climate refugee. Imagine over 100 million climate refugees. Bangladesh is doomed! Shabag movement has sealed your doom
B!tch some more.
Trash talk Hasina as much as you want. She remains in power and manages the country well.

I don't remember asking you for a suggestion as to where I should go. Anyway I just showed you who is actually like those wahabi despots. Those wahabi despots practice fascism in the name of Islam and people like you do it in the name of secularism, that's the difference. Just because your wahabi buddies usurp the rights of people in the name of Islam does not mean that they represent Islam. Matter of fact, that mafia boss in Egypt, the bank robber in BD and those UAE whore mongers, they are all true buddies.
There's a lot of you bongos in UAE.

It probably pains you that they are friends with each other but not with your beloved al-Queda

It is now well established fact that your wahabi bosses are the god fathers of both Al Qaeda and Daesh. I can sense your pain that the mask of your boss is off. This is why your RSS buddies in india have no problem with supplying IED explosive to those Daesh terrorists. The game has been exposed so you should try your fvcking song somewhere else. It won't work here.

There are many videos and articles of Dr. Naik's "not so peaceful" preaching. Look it up on the internet and you will find it.
What do you think? Didn't I ever watch his videos?
মায়ের কাছে মামা বাড়ির গল্প করেন জনাব?
Rest of your post is just junk, so nothing to say.
Teacher of what...religious hatred? You need teachers who claim their religion better than others, who spread non-tolerance ?
Everyone's religion is better for them over others and that's why peoples preach religion.
There is no harm if you preach your religion peacefully .
And exactly zakir nayek is doing so .
If you don't like it, just ignore it.
Few countries banned him ( including my countries bastardized government) , but that necessarily doesn't make Mr, zakir nayek bad.
And also western countries who didn't ban him,do you want to say that they are responsible of spreading terrorism?
Bhai - I know some time ago you talked about 'ভাদা' - I now see what you mean. We have a group of fake secularists in our country who would do anything to lick boots of that neighboring country.
@Bilal9 bhai, ( please read my entire message throughly otherwise you won't understand as my English is very bad, my apologies for this inconvenience )
exactly , they will lick the boot of India not only because of money but also to show themselves as smart peoples.
I have seen many people's who were atheist before marriage ( it's necessary to pass time with hot and sex gf), and then marry very common girl who wear Burkha ( বাপ মায়ের পছন্দ কিন্তু) and then this bastards become imandar .
Those perverts claim that, what they did at past they did.it wrong and Allah gave them the hidayat, so they are fine now ( those swines start 5 time salat a day too atleast one year to impress Burkha wives).
Then when there family is secured, specially they have children , then start secularism again in different form, if there is no threat from wife ( বুঝেনই তো নিজে ধার্মিক না সাজলে বউ যদি... . হেহেহে তাই আর কি), then again female in as friend only, surely religious wives will not take men as friend so he is secured and start pseudo secular whoring again.
In most cases these are inhabitants of the neighbor using fake Bangladeshi accounts or sadly, some fifth columnist Bangladeshi Hindus, but I am starting to see that the so called 'fake secularists' in my country are in reality ভাদা and n
Bhai, falls flaggers are not to much dangerous imho but real threat is Bangladeshi folks ( এরা ঘরের শত্রু বিভিষন).
And false flaggers can do.nothing but barking .
The real problem is Bangladeshi chetona bha-da (চেতনা ভাদা) , they will sell the country for a price imo.
They won't speak for India directly, but indirectly promote Indian things .
Like they will promote India TV channels, they will promote Indian goods , those M.F s will lick Indian boot because of so called help in freedom fight . (In reality if any freedom fight happened then it's happened under East Bengal regiment and freedom fighters who are trained by EB regiment and fought under this military , I respect them.
As they stared fighting when suddenly Pakistan Army disarmed Bengali soldiers and started attack .
And before nothing happened, no civil war would start except the wrong movement. And even this could be mutual if India didn't directly attack east Pakistan. And also if any separation was necessary then there were thousands other ways except Indian involvement . And because of India involvement the ground of chaos between two Pakistan started like they are doing in balochistan and our hiltrect ctg ( পার্বত্য চট্টগ্রাম) .
However that's different argument)

But still why do I
Strongly and proudly declare myself and razakars from the beginning whenever the 71 issue begin ? The only reason is that Indian boot licking inferiority stricken faggots who always give the credit to India and also they want free market for India as a debt payment for 71. But in reality India did nothing but making chaos by.
Even I don't recognize Mujib bahini and Qaderiya bahini terrorist as real freedom fighters.
Only really freedom fighters are army and under them.
However still those bha-da faggots are not only giving India the credit but also want to repay India .
And it's not better than directly going under India flag .
Why India need to include us? Already they are getting everything.
I strongly demand either Indian channels will be banned or BD must get tax and payment from them that is law of business .
But do you know what is the cable bill in my district ?
Only 150 tk month and full of Indian channels.
So India is just looting money from this sector and BD govt is getting nothing .
So for what this submission is? For the fake help of 1971?
OK let's assume for a second that they helped in 1971, but does that mean we became there mistress so we need to suck their balls for free?
First we need to stop those freedom fight business and also Stop serving India under the cover of so called freedom fight help .
In real fight India did nothing but provoking it.
So these Indian boot lickers should be declared as beiman munafiq, or people like me will keep calling themselves razakar as hate to Indian policy .

If you are a real Bangladeshi secularist you can follow US or Western European capitalist culture (which is mostly secular with little connection of religion between church and state) or even Asian or Chinese CCP entrepreneurial non-religious spirit (and all the best to you) but these so called 'fake secularists' (wannabe Hindus really) in Bangladesh are shameless enough to singularly lick boots of that big neighbor, even when we in Bangladesh are close to exceeding the economic, health, superstition and societal prejudice standards of the big neighbor.
Most of bloggers who using Muslim names are either-or Hindu family of from Muslim families with identity crisis or simply opposite sex friendship interest and specially for asylum.
Did you read about gay rally in Dhaka under rainbow /lal nil., beguni?
No one is gay but all are hired person, mostly belong to.very low life category.

So pay highest attention to them. They are the real enemy of Bangladesh. There purpose is only to earn money or seek asylum , by spreading haterd ( mostly hindutva Modi mona people) , they are far from Western seculars. You love in USA and you must know how tolerant wester seculars are.
And also why do a secular need to bash Islam only?
What good in other religion and what bad in Islam that they will do so?
In India still cast system exists and in Muslims it's absent.
So what make them better than us that westerns will single out Islam like bha-da murtads?
Noting . India has big pocket band they are feeding those low life, .So they pretend to be secular .
Please search for সুষুপ্ত পাঠক, this is a pure pervert.
And in old peoples, search for আকাশ মালিক, ভবঘুরে and many more.
Well i will post some link please take your time and read all.day by day and read those series of bhoboghure.
মোহাম্মদ ও ইসলাম, পর্ব-১
You can find next parts here too .
আকাশ মালিকের.
Hey @Mage "Mr daber pani filled brain " you too read and learn that it's not zakir nayek but it's such peoples who are responsible to rise extremism.
Search more help youself, use your brain ( if you really have it) , and then decide.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom